over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Npp 700-1050/wk. Anyone done it?

800-900 Tren E + 250-300 Test

The Det Oak posted this over on another forum in June of last year..
It is a GREAT explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo
The funny thing is - is it's the best I've felt in a long time.

By lowering the test it seems to eliminate all sides - just the damn night sweats - but those aren't any worse than running 400.

---------------------------The Det Oak------------------------
glad its working out for you brother, its nice when you find your sweet spot.

to the rest of the fellas.

I know its hard to wrap your mind around the concept at first, cause these boards have beat in to our head test, test, test.

I completely agree with test being in every cycle, but it DOES NOT have to be the base.

I have learned that 90% of side effects come from estrogen conversion, I think thats why I love tren so much actually, cause it is incapable of aroma.

we have to set up our cycle for the goals we want, this means taking into account side effects, previous dosages and goals.

As far as the side effects go, the reason you will see less sides from running low to a maintenance dose of testosterone is because aroma fuels other things like PGR and PRL. So by eliminating excessive aroma by either using an AI, or a low dose test, this wards off other side effects.

People get tren dick from aroma, cause without it, i highly doubt your your PGR or PRL will go so high it gives you issues.

now if we look at something like a test/deca cycle, things change a little. This is because deca is much more anabolic than it is androgenic, so running a hefty dose of test to fill in those androgenic gaps, will give better gains, but it will also bring more sides as well, unless your very familiar with test and what dosages of an AI to run with the amount of test your doing.

Lets say i wanted to do a recomp, or even a cut with deca. why do we use AAS on a cut? to keep us anabolic, thats really the only reason. so if i ran 200mg test and 500 deca what will happen? low sides, not great for a bulk cause its not androgenic, but we will stay VERY anabolic and hold less water, plus it should help our joints due to lack of nutrition from a strict cutting diet. deca is a GREAT cutter BTW.

Now lets look at tren, since its not only 5x as anabolic as test, it is also 5x as androgenic, so why do we need test? we just need enough test to do the daily functions that it is responsible for, thats it. hell i know many people who run 800mg of tren with nothing else and their dick works just fine. as soon as someone gets tren dick i go how much test are you using? they always say a much higher number than tren. they actually have considered tren for TRT cause it does everything T does, just better.

So why not run no test? cause you will have libido problems after the cycle cause you will fuck up your DHT conversion.

so is that it? well here is the best reason to run low dose t with your tren cycle, they both compete heavily for the androgenic receptor.

But wait tren is 5x stronger so shouldnt it beat the T to the receptor? well yes it will. so in this case even if we shoot a bunch of T we are wasting it. on top of that, the more T you shoot, the more will get reduced to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. this conversion % is dose dependent, this has been proven in TRT studies.

So DHT is 5x more binding affinity to the receptor, kind of like tren, so DHT may win. So why would I want tren hitting those receptors instead of DHT? well look at DHT derived AAS, they dont produce many gains.

So basically tren is king, and want as much as possible hitting those receptors over the T.

Ive ran this a bunch of times now, and its way better like this, and ive NEVER had tren dick once.

now for the tren dosage. at 350-500mg tren, i dont get real huge, plus remember we are not running nearly as much t as we usually do, so once you put that in perspective you will see its really not that crazy, as long as your VERY FAMILIAR WITH tren. so at these dosages here is what i see:

increased vascularity
increased strength
increased feed efficiency

now once you go up to the 7-800 mg range, i see all that AND SIZE. you have to be very careful with big doses of tren for long periods though, i know people that have literally found themselves in the hospital after running that much for 8 months. I know others that have lived off the shit for 5 years too, so like i said, you have to learn what tren does for you.

I have a buddy who is just a monster, he has been juicing for like 10 years. he only weighs like 210 but he is benching +400 no problem. Im talking going to the gym, no spotter and straight up repping 400. he SWEARS the best way to run tren, for size and strength, is 100mg ace ED, and he NEVER runs much more than 300mg test. he just continues on his TRT dose.

hope this helps.

OP you NEED HCG.

BTW the dosages i talked about with the tren were ace dosages. 700mg tren e is like 150mg tren A EOD. not THAT much.

Last edited:
Anyone with comments?

Do both!

Personally test/tren/npp is my favorite cycle. Instead of 8-900mg of one or the other, just split the dose and do 4-450mg of each. Throw in a little tbol and you've got one hell of a lean bulker!

I introduced a lot of people to NPP and in my opinion, its the most underrated product. Deca is crap compared to NPP, unless you are running a small dose for joints (100-200mg/week)

I've done 1050mg of NPP per week for about 5 weeks. I wouldn't run it any longer. That's one of the advantages of NPP, you can actually do high dosed short burst of Nandrolone. You try it with deca and you'll have some serious problems with Mr.Happy. I don't think long term use of nandrolone is very healthy, something about the heart... I introduced a lot of guys to NPP and they started with the usual shorts cycles and then they went low dose for long periods of time! I don't get it! NPP is great since it is IN and OUT and allows you to maximize nandrolone's effects and minimize it's side effects.

When you do run NPP, you have to be careful since your joints will feel great, and you can hurt yourself and not realise it until you come off and you feel like an 84 year old man.

Something like the following is what I would do:

W1-W5 NPP 700mg per week
W1-whenever 500mg Test per week
W6- Continue with another compound or cruise on test.

Best blasting drug there is, combine with Tbol or Dbol depending on your preference for the best blast possible.

Anyone with comments?

Great post you pasted above. It echoes what I've often said here myself. Low test with high tren works get and is largely side-less for most. Most of my blasts over the past 3 years have been a variance of low test [less than 250mg/wk], medium mast [anywhere from 300-600mg/wk; usually around 350mg/wk] and tren [anywhere from 350mg all the way up to 1050mg/wk].

I've run 700mg/wk [100mgED of tren ace] for 6 weeks and then bumped that up to 150mgED for 3 weeks I can honestly say I had no significant sides whatsoever. These days I generally keep the tren closer to the 400-500-ish weekly levels. But speaking strictly in terms of sides I will absolutely concur that test dose does effect the sides big time. Prior to these past 3 years I would run say a gram of test with 300-400mg of tren and I had all the usual sides. A friend recommend the low test protocol and I've not looked back since.

There's a few threads here in PM on this topic but I can't seem to find them right now.

If you find them, post them up please. I'd love to read them.

Im still debating on what to run...but leaning towards tren e @8-900

More like the fact I ran E @600 and enjoyed it...so I am willing to do less pokes and less volume. Pre contest I'd def do ace. Pinning every day in the off season becomes tedious.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear