over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP and Deca Question

newyork

Registered
I had a friend who used real Normas twice and loved the results from them, but hated the dick issues, he is wondering if NPP will produce the same results but also the same issues, and if so, if those issues would be eliminated with larger dose of test along with Aromasin which wasnt included in the runs with the Normas...

any info would be appreciated...

Keep your base ( Test ) at 200mgs higher than your Decanoate/propionate is the key here to help combat the deca dick.. prami or caber would be a better choice for an anti progest, also an intake of proviron will help with the test...

Runnin npp now with caber 1mg a week mon,thurs.Aromasin 12.5mg ed.100mg proviron ed(masteron would be a better option IMO)and of course i'm runnin my test higher than the npp.No issue's what so ever.Libidio is up and i feel great.My cycle is
cyp-750 ew
npp-400-500 ew
anavar-60mg ed
proviron-100mg ed
gh-4iu's 5 on 2 off

I would never run npp or deca without test just from fear of the dreaded deca dick.

I was running 750mg deca and 300mg test and my lbido was through the roof. 40mg masteron daily works wonders.

Thanks for the info fellas...I will inform him of this, and I am sure he will have no problem using large doses of test when on NPP, he is on TRT Cyp, and has 6 bottles of assorted Test right now to use however...also will the results be similar to that of regular deca, just faster acting? yea right?

Thanks for the info fellas...I will inform him of this, and I am sure he will have no problem using large doses of test when on NPP, he is on TRT Cyp, and has 6 bottles of assorted Test right now to use however...also will the results be similar to that of regular deca, just faster acting? yea right?

same stuff, faster acting.... I tend to have less bloat with all propionate compounds...So he may notice the same..

NPP and decca will not differ in their side-effect profile. As stated the key is at least 200 mg / wk of test during the cycle. As for combating progesterone based side effects, definitely worth having cabergoline on hand, but it may not be necessary. Would def use an aromatase inhibitor though

I was running 750mg deca and 300mg test and my lbido was through the roof. 40mg masteron daily works wonders.

Ditto, I do that too--going against conventional knowledge.

Only thing that really gives me picki-problems is high dosage var--I think tbol may have, but I don't recall.

I would say there is a standard from test to nandro.

And npp and deca are nandro, the ester makes absolutely no difference besides effecting timing of release so it's very likely if you are prone to prolactin related sides that npp will effect you the same as deca.

I have ran deca higher than test and test higher than deca with zero libido issues. Run caber at .5mg twice a week(pill form) to start. Use an AI for estro and you should be fine.

People who typically have deca dick is due to prolactin more so than ratio to test.

I would say there is a standard from test to nandro.

And npp and deca are nandro, the ester makes absolutely no difference besides effecting timing of release so it's very likely if you are prone to prolactin related sides that npp will effect you the same as deca.

I have ran deca higher than test and test higher than deca with zero libido issues. Run caber at .5mg twice a week(pill form) to start. Use an AI for estro and you should be fine.

People who typically have deca dick is due to prolactin more so than ratio to test.

Thanks for the information everyone...and User, you have always been helpful to me, here and other places...thanks bro, and I will inform "my friend" of this asap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131