over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP DOSAGE

Scr0tuMan

Registered
I was planing on trying NPP for the first time on my next cycle. I was thinking of going with
100 prop EOD
50 npp EOD
50 mast EOD

I already know I get good results from the test and mast at those doses because I have done them before. I am wondering if 50 npp EOD would be enough? Has anyone else tried a low dose like this of NPP before? If so what were your results from it?

Usually you do double your test dosage of npp
So if you do 100test p you do 200npp.
I run test p - 100 npp -100 EoD year round most the time some times even half that and still get good results

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I was planing on trying NPP for the first time on my next cycle. I was thinking of going with
100 prop EOD
50 npp EOD
50 mast EOD

I already know I get good results from the test and mast at those doses because I have done them before. I am wondering if 50 npp EOD would be enough? Has anyone else tried a low dose like this of NPP before? If so what were your results from it?

You MAY get some joint relief/support but I think that'll be it.... I LOVE NPP but it needs to be run fairly high IMO.....and dosed at 100mg the volume can get up there..... I LOVE it at 600mg a week... that's my spot...but obviously you'll fly through it

I have another question with NPP. Doe you guys know if it promotes anger in individuals like tren has for me in the past?

I have another question with NPP. Doe you guys know if it promotes anger in individuals like tren has for me in the past?

ALL this stuff is user dependant but NPP is not known for serious aggression like Tren...

ALL this stuff is user dependant but NPP is not known for serious aggression like Tren...
I noticed I have the shortest fuse when running nandrolone whether it be NPP or deca I become a dick. Worse then tren. Tren just makes me think messed up stuff lol.

I noticed I have the shortest fuse when running nandrolone whether it be NPP or deca I become a dick. Worse then tren. Tren just makes me think messed up stuff lol.

Yeah everyone's different.. NPP makes me feel great.. Kinda like primo.. Tren is awesome cosmetically.. But after a few weeks even at low dosage I start to feel off.. Can't explain it..

Running NPP at 100 did and so far it seems fine the sweet spot. I have heard the opposite about NPP and test dosages. IE double the NPP dose to find the corresponding test dose.

Love npp I normally run it eod @100mgs never found even difference with ed and eod injecting to be honest

100 prop EOD
50 npp EOD
50 mast EOD

If you watch your Diet, it's a Great Lean Gainer, without the bloat of Deca.
While I don't personally need it, I would recommend using Caber, or at least having it on-hand just in case....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws