over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP experiences

MrMetabolism

Newbies
Used deca cpl times (at or below 400mg/wk + test) before but bloat up more than I like, my diet and training are pretty dialed in, looking to add more muscle, avoiding orals cause they wreck my liver and lipids and I can't gain very well on tren

running 250 test e/wk planning on trying some NPP for 6-8 wks starting at 350/wk and probably some slin

What can I expect to see based on you guys experiences with NPP?

Thx in advance

Deca with less bloat. Really good strength and overall gains if proper training and diet is in place.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice muscle fullness and joints feel great as with all nandrolones but way less water retention under the skin. As well quicker to kick in versus deca. 100mg every two days worked about the same as 400mg every six days for me if that helps

less bloat; strength gains and fullness. It's good shit

I pin 3x weekly mon/Wed/fri

might just be my favorite right now. Had done just about everything except NPP since I ad a bad experience with Deca Durabolin over a decade ago. But on NPP now n I love it. Might throw in some mast just to get that extra hardness. But pumps are great and wake up looking full

Strength gainz, very little water retention. Increased lean mass, Muscle fullness. Its used in place of tren for those who cannot handle the sides with tren. You will sweat badly! And have an odd smell.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

might just be my favorite right now. Had done just about everything except NPP since I ad a bad experience with Deca Durabolin over a decade ago. But on NPP now n I love it. Might throw in some mast just to get that extra hardness. But pumps are great and wake up looking full

Same here. I think it's going to replace tren for me.

Currently running 400mg of Mast with it as well. Every time I ran Deca though I had bad experiences.

Currently running 400mg of Mast with it as well. Every time I ran Deca though I had bad experiences.

I believe having things dialed in helps a ton. I'm fuking like an animal. No deca dick issues

I believe having things dialed in helps a ton. I'm fuking like an animal. No deca dick issues

I just react completely different to NPP than I do deca. Much easier to keep estrogen and prolactin in check.

Same here libido is high on NPP and there's not really any bloat but I'm also on mast/anavar.. Mast keeps me pretty bloat free.

Deca had me an emotional, odd feeling, mess. And my estrogen was within range, so I have no clue wtf was going on.

Last edited:
for me. the painless joints is such a huge benefit. i can train longer and harder and heavier without my shoulders or elbows bugging me. thats huge for me. and knees feeling great for cardio of course

I am running NPP for the first time. Muscle fullness is unreal.

I love NPP and only like Decca. NPP my libido is through the roof and aggression is very high. Decca I don't get those side effects with Decca for some reason.

Dont like deca. Its like.. instant moon face for me and Bp issues. With npp you wouldnt know they are related. Its like the evil step sister and Cinderella..

I think if more people tried npp they would love it! Either they are afraid because of deca experiences or they love deca so dont give npp a chance..

Made the same call. Was a Tren whore and literally only run NPP + oral now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws