over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP Experiences

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wanted to see what people that have used NPP say regarding results and sides. Looking to run it for a cut thanks

I ran npp with test prop. I had similar results as a tren/prop cycle except my muscles had a smoother look than when on tren

It builds mass about as well as anything I've ever used. I agree you're not as tight as you are with Tren but it's a lot easier to use.

op what protocol will u be using? Im gonna run prop and npp in a few weeks not sure with the npp with this being my first run with any nandralone.

op what protocol will u be using? Im gonna run prop and npp in a few weeks not sure with the npp with this being my first run with any nandralone.

NPP is great, i experience no sides with it, i no longer use deca because of the bloated feeling .. I have some Spartan NPP i'm going to try here shortly.. You can pin npp EOD since u are using the prop.

Im running it with test e at 400 mgs, and npp at 100 mg eod. Also going to throw in some gh around 2 ius

Sounds good fellas that is close to what im gonna do. Im gonna run peps along with mine.

Great stuff, positives of deca without the strong sexual sides associated with it.

I ran npp with test prop. I had similar results as a tren/prop cycle except my muscles had a smoother look than when on tren

yup.

gives a fullness to the muscle as opposed to trens hardness- almost a GH like fullness and roundness. same kind of sides too- insomnia being a big one, plus that nervous energy is the same as what tren gives.

my second favourite compound around, next to tren ace.

I was running Tren A with Test Prop for a good stretch. Ran out of Tren A, ran Test prop eod for a few weeks. I added NPP at the start of this week eod w/ Test p. My workout today was insane for me. I do see the fullness, ill let you know how it goes in the coming weeks.

I've read some guys running NPP, and EQ together, anyone use that combination?

NPP is good stuff

A lot of users say it is like Tren A without the bad sides but i dont see the similarities at all. Still a great compound though.

IMO...it's just another anabolic. In my experience, it's more about your total dosage than it is your drug choice. Run it and see if you like it. But if you're only gonna run 300mg/wk or something small like that...you may just want more test or whatever. just my opinion...

it's not a game changer that's for sure. Tren is a game changer.

I notice wiht this drug more than others people report such a wide variety of results. I used it with a solid diet and a little cardio and felt big and full while looking amazingly lean and hard for being on a nandrolone. i have also used it where i was going for max lift and was eating eevrything in the house and i looked bloated in the face all all throughout my body. like any drug it is diet dependant. tren being the exception where i can eat whatever and still harden up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws