over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Npp/gh for women

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is the longest one of you ladies have been on? My girl was on for 6 weeks and has been off for about 2 weeks, she's looking to get back on as she said the gains really started to come in and the last 2 weeks, wow, I do have to admit, her lifts increased a lot.

She was taking about 40mg a week, we broke it up into two shots. Is this a decent dosage for a woman? Should we increase the length to 10-12 weeks? I've always gone long myself, but I'm hesitant with her though, don't wanna do any damage that could be irreversable.

Also curious about GH, I have a few vials of rips left and was thinking of giving her 2-3 iu on training days only, after we're done lifting.

thoughts?

My girl likes 10mg/eod
Her first npp cycle was 10mg/eod for 5 week and she tried 15mg/eod for another 2 week her voice started to crack so she decided to cut it short. We waited for her period to come back before hoping back on.

Right now she's 4week into 10mg/eod npp with 10mg/day Anavar. No sides whatsoever.

8-12week should be good enough, Monitor sides. My girl really doesn't want to change her voice for good so she's really careful about that. Sides will happens no matter, she's taking male hormone. She just have to be self conscious about what side she's willing to accept and live with. Girls can always deal with hair growth and acne but some side will stick around a lot longer like hair loss and voice change. If she experience side she can always drawback and most of the side will go away in 2 week with npp.

Have no experience with gh on women. Most of the shit Is fake nowadays I wouldn't risk giving hcg mixed with anti diuretic to my girl. I have seen this happen too many times....

Last edited:
Couple of the sources on here have HG growth, I would say it's worth it for a women to go with the pharma, they only need 1.5 IU of pharma to see good results so it's really not that expensive.

With NPP I second what has been said on here I think 40mg a week is pretty good.

Depends on her needs, for long term progress try var solo 10-20mg a day 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I have seen this working magic long term for a lot of girls and then when they have a show coming up 6 week cycles to peak them out. They will see some big compositional changes and muscle gains with almost no side effects that way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131