over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP or Deca ?

aussiebulldog

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I use low dose Deca with my HRT. just wondering what is the difference ? what do you guys prefer ? I remember Dr G going on on the benefits of NPP....
just wondering if anyone has any experience with it...

NPP I prefer over Deca.

Why?

Better results for me with less sides

Honestly can't see any benefit to running Deca over NPP other than the ability to pin less.

But if you're just using low dose indefinitely Deca is def easier.

both Deca and NPP will cause natural testosterone suppression.
NPP is a faster acting steroid than Deca And it clears your system faster thats requires more injections. Honestly NPP is better if u r a serious about getting big

Forgive my ignorance, NPP was not around when I was competing and never tried it but what I understand this is the same chemical and the only difference is a fast acting (less water retention) against a longer acting. Why would you get bigger on NPP than with deca?

Forgive my ignorance, NPP was not around when I was competing and never tried it but what I understand this is the same chemical and the only difference is a fast acting (less water retention) against a longer acting. Why would you get bigger on NPP than with deca?

More IGF 1 with npp !!!!

Deca should be saved for super HRT, 150 test+150 deca and my knees and shoulders feel like did in my early 20s

I love doing 8 week runs of NPP, lots of food and push the anabolism. Then drop it, clears quickly, then switch to a dry compound and trim off a little fluff

Deca doesn't agree with me, so I am about to run some NPP instead and see if the sides are lessened. I sure hope so because I want to drop tren from any future blasts and NPP seems like it would be a good replacement as sides would be more manageable verses Deca.

Wait...hold up- where's the facts saying higher IGF with NPP?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I use low dose Deca with my HRT. just wondering what is the difference ? what do you guys prefer ? I remember Dr G going on on the benefits of NPP....
just wondering if anyone has any experience with it...

NPP kicks in faster, leaves the system faster if you have to bail, and less water retention.

I lean to NPP but don't run it anymore cause i get gyno from 19-nors.

Curious to hear about this NPP and IGF1 thing if its real.

Used both NPP and Deca, I seem to stay leaner and grainier on NPP but strength wise its about the same. Weight wise I'm higher with the Deca but thats likely due to water weight. I feel the difference is negligible, at least to myself anyways. With that said, I'd rather run Deca so I can get away with pinning less oil to get the dose I want.

NPP over Deca any day. It is like comparing TP with T cyp. Much faster acting and leaving your system with less sides. No brainer in my opinion..

Npp for IGF-1....doing 50mg Test E and 50mg Npp every 3 days atm as cruise dose..

Stop replying to S.V.2.D. He's bumping 2 year old threads pushing for a 50 post count!

My bad Bio.. it had been a minute since I had been on...I go back and read alot of good information and others comments and such and yes I give my two sense and alot of times am searching and Researching the things and subjects I click too, however just wanted to apologize for being a whore....had no clue i was whoring sir, was searching and responding on subjects of my interest- aswell as building my post count up=for good reason....Because I've used sources on here for years and got screwed about 2 -3 years ago and decided I needed to chime in more and be proactive an put myself in a position to have a voice....ment no harm brother with all seriousness-I apologize.

Hands down Deca. I get serious emotional problems and anger issues with NPP. Yes it kicks in faster. FUCK THAT SHIT. I will never use that crap again for long periods of time except to kick in a cycle. I am running 500 test and 500 deca durabolin right now. No anger what so ever. If I ran 150 test and 150 NPP i got angry and irritable very quickly. The same thing happened to two other friends of mine. Read up on it. NPP causes some people to get angry. I would advice you to use Deca instead.

I like both.. npp is a bit easier on me for sure

Npp for me also . I like short esters on just about everything but test .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131