over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP or Tren Ace

andro

Banned
Going to start a cycle soon and want all mass. Not water weight but muscle lbs. Between the two which will give better gains in muscle lbs.

Need your opinion and experiences. Thanks!

There both completely different compounds, tren would be the more aggresive route, but it definitely works ! NPP is one of my favorites !! pushes your muscles and gives you that full effect, also you don't hold any water with it and it's much easier on your body then tren. JMO

I know that tren ace strength gains are much better than NPP. Ok so leaning towards tren.

For me NPP, because I dislike tren, I have issues using that compound.
NPP is my tren... 450mgs a week of NPP and I'm sitting where I want to be...

Personal preference at the end of the day.....

Both are great!! I just finished 8 weeks of NPP last week and now am currently 6 days in on 50mg of Tren Ace ed.

If you have to pick one, Tren all the way from my experience.
If you can get both, 8 weeks NPP straight into 8 weeks Tren ace!

Never viewed NPP but tren so far has been my fav! Lean n mean!

Looking for mass muscle gains. NPP just seems weak when comparing to tren. Last time o ran deca i just got fat and big and diet did not change. With tren i did gain a good amount of muscle and lost bodyfat. Tren e gave great results. Now starting tren ace to compare. Should kick in pretty quick.thinking will run for 10 or 12 not sure yet.

Trenbolona and hgh

With great power comes great responsibility - Trenbolone!

I wish the sides of tren weren't so harsh for me.:mad:

testerona cycled in an out at various amounts, ghona, equipona, alternate between trenbolona and NPP. Stay on tren as long as you can stand the sides, use NPP when you need a break or anadrola.

Has anyone not gotten sides from tren? I'll get the cough but never any night sweats or temper change. Ive run it quite a few times but never really feel it does much for me. The run I'm on now, I started at 50mg/eod for 3 weeks. Felt nothing. So I jumped to 100mg/eod for 4 weeks. Again, nothing. No sides at all. Last week I jumped to 150mg/eod. The only thing I've noticed is an occasional shortness of breath. Any thoughts?

Has anyone not gotten sides from tren? I'll get the cough but never any night sweats or temper change. Ive run it quite a few times but never really feel it does much for me. The run I'm on now, I started at 50mg/eod for 3 weeks. Felt nothing. So I jumped to 100mg/eod for 4 weeks. Again, nothing. No sides at all. Last week I jumped to 150mg/eod. The only thing I've noticed is an occasional shortness of breath. Any thoughts?

A few thoughts. Its bunk tren. You handle legit tren really well(some people do), or you wouldn't happen to be on GH would you? That really nullifies a lot of the sides. Is your urine dark? Even on GH with no sides my pee is dark as fawk on tren.

I feel pretty confident saying that it's not bunk. Not on growth and yeah, piss is dark and has a stench, even at a gallon+ of water a day.

Tren ace by a mile if you are looking for the compound with greater results. Mg for mg tren is much more powerful....and with that the side effects can be much harsher as people say. Preferably alternate between the two compounds though and see which works best for you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Either is a very good option. I don't see why people think you won't hold any water with NPP. I still hold water with it. The ester doesn't change the hormone. I've seen excellent gains from both. With tren a tend to stay dry. With npp I have equally good weight gain, a little less strength it seems and a smoother fuller look. And no it was not deca, I have used NPP multiple times.

I think iam going with tren but not sure what ester. I have used tren E and loved the size and strength gains. Going to give tren ace a go again. Last time with tren ace i felt like i got better size gains from the E ester.

I'm runnin npp now with no side's and great size and strenght gains.It's nothing like tren though.I ran tren hex this summer and got hammered with acne and mood swings like a bitch.I got mean as fuck when i lost my temper.Npp has been nothing but smooth no acne or aggression.My friends r runnin tren and there fighting with there girls and r in a bad mood alot.Nothing compare's to tren once u do it.It sucks that i react bad on it cause it is by far the best and strongest aas out there IMO.It's weird that i get cycstic acne from tren and not npp.I'm debating on whether to give it a go again after i'm done with the npp.If i do do it again it'll only be for 4 weeks max but if u can handle T-REX go for it cause it's the KING.

tren will give you more size / strength gains at the cost of greater sides, as already stated. As for which ester really shouldn't matter much but at the same mg / wk a short acting ester will have more effect. Personally I would go with enanthate to cut down the # of injections...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131