over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP or Tren

jimmy jams

Registered
will NPP do a good job at cutting if one does not want to go through tren sides?
thanks in advance bros'

Little Slice is getting a heart attack if he stumbles upon this...

diet, cardio, training, and fat-burning supplements are what will make you lose fat..

aas will help you preserve strength and lean tissue, though tren itself is arguably quite helpful for fat loss.

tren is more powerful than NPP by a notable margin. though it is not essential.

npp should suffice

just stay away from t3.

Attachments

• mfw trump vs hil.jpg
    mfw trump vs hil.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,059
why no t3? I have taken it before, treen makes one feel lethargic, and some studies says tren depletes t3 levels. How does one do cardio on tren?

why no t3? I have taken it before, treen makes one feel lethargic, and some studies says tren depletes t3 levels. How does one do cardio on tren?

t3 is highly catabolic.

I think many would argue that it is best to do as little cardio as you can get away with in order to maintain lean mass.

having said that, if you can't handle 20-30 minutes of LISS cardio 3x/week with tren, you should be worried.

I like to do hit cardio, and tren has stopped me in my tracks, couldnt even play basketball bro..I will definitely take ur advice..thanks for your valuable input..I have never taken npp or deca...was lookin for a comparison

will NPP do a good job at cutting if one does not want to go through tren sides?
thanks in advance bros'
I would just do NPP. I've done both. I wasn't trying to cut though. Tren has never really done much for me. Despite everyone saying its the greatest thing since pussy. I just got sweaty and higher blood pressure and more irritable from it. I never experienced the massive strength gains people rave about. I think a lot of that comes about with people who may not be that strong to begin with. If you're squatting 600x5 I don't see it making you squat 650x5. I wish. But as always everyone is different. I just like NPP better. Less sides and just as many gains at least for me. Diet and cardio most important for fat loss as has already been said.

t3 is highly catabolic.

I think many would argue that it is best to do as little cardio as you can get away with in order to maintain lean mass.

having said that, if you can't handle 20-30 minutes of LISS cardio 3x/week with tren, you should be worried.
I agree with this. I didn't notice Tren hurt my cardio really. I didn't try and make my cardio more difficult I just kept it like normal.

thanks bro..im 300 pounds so..lookin for something other than tren...ive never tried deca..i guess its time

Last edited:
HOPEFULLY HE WILL give good knowledge on said subject brah

You want good advice? Run a mid level test cycle (250-300 mgs a week), and formulate a good diet strategy, with cardio.

I'm not an advocate of spending, and running a ton of gear for cutting; unless you've got Kevin Levrone genetics to grow into a show while leaning out (in which case you'd never come on a message board, and wouldn't need advice).

I always prefered Tren... however some people find sides more serious than with NPP...

Prop NPP and mast is a good cutting stack provided the diet is good. NPP is my favourite but nothing beats tren for what it can do to a physique

thanks bro..im 300 pounds so..lookin for something other than tren...ive never tried deca..i guess its time

If your main goal is to cut. I'd stick to just test -

It does depend on how good of shape you're in to begin with.

I did it (use NPP in a cut) twice, once when I was way over weight 20%+ bf and it just made matters worse. I looked like captian sumo bulk, moon face fuckwad. -NOT GOOD, DON'T RECOMMEND-

The second time I started at about 15%bf and did a great body recomp cycle. Put on a lot of muscle, lost fat... t-shirts got tight, pants got loose body weight hardly changed a single gram.

So it's your call but if you're really overweight I don't recommend the NPP.
If you're just pudgy, can almost see the abs, etc. then it might be good to add to a recomp cycle.

PS: adding in some low dose anavar 30-50mg ed 2-3 months with your cycle is REALLY what you should consider rather than NPP.

Tren and test dude. leave the NPP alone for now.

My brother was 285-295 and fat, he took several years off of the gym because of his own reasons and he gained a shit ton of weight. He used several cycles of tren and test (i will say this, when it comes to tren, I tend to get sides and he gets very little sides from it, if any. We were using out of the same vials and I actually got jealous that he wasn't having any sides at all, while my heart burn was a pain in the ass), and now he's about 185-190 at 6 ft, and he also runs full marathons with his wife.

Fact of the matter is roids speed up recovery and tren does transform your body when it's used properly with the correct diet and cardio program. It helps you get to your end point sooner then without them.

Keep your estrogen under control to avoid any bloat from the test, and you'll be fine, just get the diet on point, use the right amounts of the hormones, and keep up with cardio and you'll be able to meet your end goal.

Just my point of view.

Unless its a really good 300lbs (which I doubt) I wouldn't touch anything.....

Diet, diet, diet.....

I was thinking the same thing...i used to throw tren in the mix right away when starting a cut but if your too far out of shape (fat) it can mess with the ability to do cardio...now I wait untill im a bit leaner before throwing it in because my cardio will already be in good shape and it doesn't effect it too much from that point

Cardio to a 300 pounder is a bit different than a smaller guys cardio though...most of the mass monsters do nothing more than walk on a treadmill or stair stepper

How many people have you heard say "I can eat anything I want on Tren and stay lean" and that's correct.
So imagine you're on a Tren with a calorie deficit. Legit Tren will transform you.
use t3 with a low dose, you're on AAS so why scared about muscle loss?

Test and tren would be my choice.

If you cant handle the tren. do test + npp and add a DHT alongside, I'm currently doing test + deca + masteron and loving the results, getting the deca fullness but looking hard because of the mast.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131