over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP or Tren

I'd go tren over npp, but if you cant handle tren sides than npp.

Personally, I believe tren actually does burn bodyfat. Yeah diet and cardio help bigtime. There are many people that will tell you no compound can burn bodyfat, but in the case of something like Tren, it will take off fat better than any other compound out there.

Read up on Tren in cattle, they have to use estradiol combined with the tren or the cattle become too lean and muscular (too low of fat takes out flavor in meat)

Anyways, be smart with whatever you choose

Unless its a really good 300lbs (which I doubt) I wouldn't touch anything.....

Diet, diet, diet.....

im not one of those 300 pounders..big sloppy type...Im one of the bodyfat 15-17 percenters..have been cycling and lifting since i was 20..im now late 30's..tren takes away the ability to play ball and be active for me

I went from a fatass 230lbs to a lean 175lbs using test at 500mgs to preserve muscle some peps for recovery and to help fatloss and tons of cardio and low carb dieting. And from the sounds of it, you're a fatass ;)

Nothing dropped the fat faster then low carbs plus the stairmaster.

im not one of those 300 pounders..big sloppy type...Im one of the bodyfat 15-17 percenters..have been cycling and lifting since i was 20..im now late 30's..tren takes away the ability to play ball and be active for me

that's pretty incredible.

you would weigh around 260 pounds in contest shape!

imagine seeing that on a basketball court.

I went from a fatass 230lbs to a lean 175lbs using test at 500mgs to preserve muscle some peps for recovery and to help fatloss and tons of cardio and low carb dieting. And from the sounds of it, you're a fatass ;)

Nothing dropped the fat faster then low carbs plus the stairmaster.

Which peps for recovery specifically? I've been out of the pep game for awhile

that's pretty incredible.

you would weigh around 260 pounds in contest shape!

imagine seeing that on a basketball court.

Exactly..... another case of one who's OVER estimating how much muscle they have and UNDER estimating bodyfat ...... you know what THAT means??? PICS!

Exactly..... another case of one who's OVER estimating how much muscle they have and UNDER estimating bodyfat ...... you know what THAT means??? PICS!

It's just crazy how little muscle some of us have even though we put everything into this and our whole lives revolve around this shit...the first time I got super lean I was in shock....started at a bulky 207 and ended at 170, took a dyazide and went all the way down to low 160's. I was shittin myself, I couldn't believe how low my weight was with almost no fat on me...it was an eye-opener though....I finally understood that all the low dose bullshit was just bullshit...guys aint walking around 200 shredded on a gram of gear or less...might as well triple that shit just to start getting there. Now when I see guys post pics at 225 ripped claiming trt and a little gh I just laugh:)

It's just crazy how little muscle some of us have even though we put everything into this and our whole lives revolve around this shit...the first time I got super lean I was in shock....started at a bulky 207 and ended at 170, took a dyazide and went all the way down to low 160's. I was shittin myself, I couldn't believe how low my weight was with almost no fat on me...it was an eye-opener though....I finally understood that all the low dose bullshit was just bullshit...guys aint walking around 200 shredded on a gram of gear or less...might as well triple that shit just to start getting there. Now when I see guys post pics at 225 ripped claiming trt and a little gh I just laugh:)
But they are some gentic freaks out there.

But they are some gentic freaks out there.

Oh for sure...im just more or less talking about your average genetic guys...the genetic marvels are on a whole different level...im not ashamed to say that I have seen guys with genetics so sick that they can look better then me with no gear while im on a decent amount...genetics are a bitch lol

Oh for sure...im just more or less talking about your average genetic guys...the genetic marvels are on a whole different level...im not ashamed to say that I have seen guys with genetics so sick that they can look better then me with no gear while im on a decent amount...genetics are a bitch lol

I'm in the same boat. Lol

Which peps for recovery specifically? I've been out of the pep game for awhile
I was using hexarelin in the AM and preworkout. Ipamorelin prebed. Was also using cjc no dac (modgrf1-29) with each dose for the synergy. Honestly, best pep combo if you are willing to stick with the shots.

NPP as part of a bulk or transitioning to cut. Tren when you drop the NPP and truly cut.

That's a general rule for me but I love using tren on a bulk too, it depends on what I have available and what time of year it is.

Cardio and diet determine everything though, you can bulk or lean out on pretty much any compound.

I like to play basketball too and it's hard at my size. Whenever I use tren, I just don't even try to play because I know I won't be able to go up and down the court more than a few times without being exhausted. I'd stay away from tren if you like being active.

now hold on here....
lol

youre trying to say you been at this AND taking drugs for almost 20 years n still haven't figured it out yet....:confused:

something is fishy.

this is a question for a pimply fat 20 year old not a 40 yo that's over 250... unless youre like 6'8"+.

if youre close to 40 and 300lbs you should really not be thinking anything other then trt and loosing a lotta weight in short order, if you have that kind of muscle mass you wont need anything else, and you will be healthier if you don't.

diet, cardio, training, and fat-burning supplements are what will make you lose fat..

aas will help you preserve strength and lean tissue, though tren itself is arguably quite helpful for fat loss.

tren is more powerful than NPP by a notable margin. though it is not essential.

npp should suffice

just stay away from t3.

This is why I like Little Slice, NO Bullshit, just gives it to you straight.

Same with me. On trt doses. I can comfortably stay about 190-195 lbs at 5'7" with abs showing. But I would have to drop another 20-25lbs to be what I would consider to be ripped.

And that's hard as being so short, I feel like I'm wasting away if I get below 190lbs.

My training partner on the other hand is the "genetic freak". I've posted pics of him before. Eats anything and everything... Or nothing at all if he doesn't want to. Sometimes cycles, sometimes doesn't do anything if he decides to train at all.

But he's only an inch taller than me and consistently stays 215+ at a much lower body fat than I am.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner