over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP/Test Prop blend question

Big_C

Registered
I've tried doing some research on here but couldn't find much so I thought I'd see what insight I could get from you guys. The blend is 100mg NPP/ 100 mg Test prop. From what I've read you need to run at least 600 MG of NPP. So my question is would you do 3 pins a week at 2cc's (which would be 200mg NPP/ 200 mg test prop each pin) to keep from pinning almost every day? Could you run less and still see good results? This would be my 2nd cycle. The 1st was 500 MG of Test cyp a week for 12 weeks.

Last edited:
I've tried doing some research on here but couldn't find much so I thought I'd see what insight I could get from you guys. The blend is 100mg NPP/ 100 mg Test prop. From what I've read you need to run at least 600 MG of NPP. So my question is would you do 3 pins a week at 2cc's (which would be 200mg NPP/ 200 mg test prop each pin) to keep from pinning almost every day? Could you run less and still see good results? This would be my 2nd cycle. The 1st was 500 MG of Test cyp a week for 12 weeks.

I did it that exact same way and so great results. I like NPP better than Tren.
So yes, I would pin 3 times per week.

On 600 mg NPP now, 200 mg every Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

That's with 300 mg Test C on the same days.

Bro, keep this in mind, always go huger on your test than npp, do the the blend and add 1cc of sustanon to it or add 1 cc of test prop to the beend, u will see the difference brother ... That is what I do personally works great .... Everybody option is different

"If you never take the chance to fail at something you will never taste success"!!

Bro, keep this in mind, always go huger on your test than npp, do the the blend and add 1cc of sustanon to it or add 1 cc of test prop to the beend, u will see the difference brother ... That is what I do personally works great .... Everybody option is different

"If you never take the chance to fail at something you will never taste success"!!
There's no reason to go higher with test than npp....you're fine with them equal or even less test if that's what you wanted.

There's no reason to go higher with test than npp....you're fine with them equal or even less test if that's what you wanted.

I think it is a individual thing myself.
My training partner goes what Knight suggested 600mg npp and 500-600mg of test and loves it!

Where us older guys who won't change our minds that test is best theory(lol)

I use 600-700mg NPP with 1000mg of test. I have tried them both ways and to be honest the added test works for me but my 30 year old training partner is a believer of the 700mg tren-ace and 300-350mg of test-prop and lower test cycles?:cool:

Just a note for ya. Longer cycles r less damaging until no further gains r noticed. It is about change for your recetors to not become saturated and then the extra amount is just destroyed slowing growth.

I can't find the article now but there were studies done that it takes 4gms of test to get close to 100% saturation. Granted the differences in % between 3 and 4 were not huge but 4 was the closest to 100% saturation. Of course saturation isn't the end all be all and many other factors affect results but since saturation was mentioned I wanted to give that number out.

I think it is a individual thing myself.
My training partner goes what Knight suggested 600mg npp and 500-600mg of test and loves it!

Where us older guys who won't change our minds that test is best theory(lol)

I use 600-700mg NPP with 1000mg of test. I have tried them both ways and to be honest the added test works for me but my 30 year old training partner is a believer of the 700mg tren-ace and 300-350mg of test-prop and lower test cycles?:cool:

My point is if you are a high test guy...then by all means, pin the amount you want to run. Actually just pin the damn amount you want to run period. Pay no mind to it having to be MORE than the NPP or 85%, 65.34%, or 132.1% compared to the NPP. Most people that make themselves pin more test than anything else...or tell others to do so are trapped in a dogmatic cycle where they cannot think for themselves or outside of the box of some broscience that they were once told.

If you control estrogen and prolactin, most everyone should be able to run 150mg to 1500mg etc with 600NPP and not have issues. The test dosing would relate specifically to the goal at hand and what the user should know he can or should be able to tolerate.

To simply say that your NPP is 600 and make absolutely certain to run test at a higher clip than that is dogmatic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131