over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Npp time to kick in

stryfe434

Registered
thinking about around 500 npp 500 test p for 8 weeks, then 450 tren a 250 test p for 8 weeks.

Is 8 weeks enough time for the npp to do its thing? Or does it need more time?

Also is sex drive an issue with it? Should I add 200mg mast with the npp?

NPP should kick in well before 8 weeks, and libido shouldn't be an issue if you're also using 500mg/wk of test prop.

your dosages are a little high for my liking, but to each their own...i could probably get away with 300mg/wk of NPP with 300-400mg/wk of test prop.

should be a good cycle, can't comment on the tren...haven't gone to the dark side yet!

IMO weeks 4-6 is when you REALLY start feeling it...

I'd say 4-6 weeks and it's really doing its thing as far as growth goes
It's not as fast acting as most people believe

What is that bullshit, mod please ban that dude cluttering up my thread

8 weeks of NPP/Test straight into 8 weeks of Tren/Test will work great! Dosages look fine

OP. You're cycle looks fine. And when I ran similar dosages of NPP I didnot have libido issues.

Im with ashoprep, strength within a few days fullness within a week. I dont even understand how people can not see anything from gear for 4+ weeks...i would quit. Jabbing yourself for a month with zero results? Screw that.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Great cycle
1-8 Test PP and NPP
9-16 Test P and Tren A

Does not take 4 weeks for most to "feel" it.

Im with ashoprep, strength within a few days fullness within a week. I dont even understand how people can not see anything from gear for 4+ weeks...i would quit. Jabbing yourself for a month with zero results? Screw that.

How about when you read guys saying test enenthate takes a month to start working. I remember the first cycle I did and I gained 15lbs in the first two weeks. Or how about how you need to do Eq for a minimum of 3 months because it takes 6 to 8 weeks to work:confused:

How about when you read guys saying test enenthate takes a month to start working. I remember the first cycle I did and I gained 15lbs in the first two weeks. Or how about how you need to do Eq for a minimum of 3 months because it takes 6 to 8 weeks to work:confused:

thanks for these posts...there was a long time, years ago, where i thought there was something wrong with me because i would "feel" the test enanthate kicking in within two weeks of my first injection...of 250mg!! Mentally, i can feel a 250mg injection of test enanthate within 48 hours.

NPP, especially when taken with test prop, should be affecting you in within a couple weeks max...

It's not like your running one compound. Test prop had me feeling great in 2 weeks.
so when I say feeling it in 4-6 weeks I mean really fucking feeling it like above and beyond what just test alone made me feel like.
Sure I looked ful in two weeks and my mind and head were straightened out and more focused that was the test.
But if I'm moving the same weight I would on a bottle of test and getting the same reps. It isn't kicked in.

That's why people say run test only cycles so you understand how you body reacts.
Luckily I'm only 3rd cycle in and did a test only cycle to know that difference.

It's not like your running one compound. Test prop had me feeling great in 2 weeks.
so when I say feeling it in 4-6 weeks I mean really fucking feeling it like above and beyond what just test alone made me feel like.
Sure I looked ful in two weeks and my mind and head were straightened out and more focused that was the test.
But if I'm moving the same weight I would on a bottle of test and getting the same reps. It isn't kicked in.

That's why people say run test only cycles so you understand how you body reacts.
Luckily I'm only 3rd cycle in and did a test only cycle to know that difference

To truly embrace the lifestyle starting off slow and a drug at a time is really the best way to learn what does what for ur individual body and what is more effective or more just a waste of cash.. guys start doing the shotgun approach with multiple drugs and they're really going to have no clue what is really working best and most effective. The shotgun guys are really just going thru a fad IMO they just doing it for vanity purposes nothing like competing or using for performance purposes... that's where the lifestyle is lead and educated decisions are made..

Last edited:

I agree. Added npp for the first time last week to my cruise dosage of Test (30mg/eod)
3 shot in at 100mg/eod and I wake up definitely fuller and with veins in my arms when I'm usually flat empty stomach.

And as far as feeling long ester short term. I remember reading a blood work where a single shot of 250mg enanthate put someone in the 3000~range 3 days after injection. If you can't feel that something is wrong with you.

And for people needing 3 month+ to feel something.
For me it's the other way around after 8 -10 week I don't see anymore results, it's time to either cruise/come off, switch thing up or up the dose. I usually choose the two first option.

Last edited:

I agree. And it seems like I have this heard many many times specifically about NPP. Not just on the boards, but with my friends that have local sources. Makes me wonder if some guys that think are getting NPP are actually getting Deca...

thanks for these posts...there was a long time, years ago, where i thought there was something wrong with me because i would "feel" the test enanthate kicking in within two weeks of my first injection...of 250mg!! Mentally, i can feel a 250mg injection of test enanthate within 48 hours.

NPP, especially when taken with test prop, should be affecting you in within a couple weeks max...

I came off every thing for a few months just recently. I took a shot of sus and within a day, I started feeling better and more confident.

I agree. And it seems like I have this heard many many times specifically about NPP. Not just on the boards, but with my friends that have local sources. Makes me wonder if some guys that think are getting NPP are actually getting Deca...

I'll be honest, that's my biggest worry now. You can never really trust anyone.
So I'm going to save alittle in a bottle to test with the test kit once I get extra funds. Hard to do research when you don't know for sure what your using. :/

I should have been more specific
I mentally feel it within a week and I'm grabbing heavier weights
Into the 2nd week fullness and vascularity comes
Week 4 is when it seems to really bring on that heavy, dense muscle look that nandrolone is known for

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws