over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP/Tren Combo

@cage99 how nuts do you look physique wise on 800mg tren!?!? Do you got a picture?

Also how many carbs do you have to eat to not go flat on that much tren? I would guess at least 800g lol

With what this board is about I never feel comfortable posting personal pictures. Guess I’m just paranoid. Also I’m not some IFBB pro either that walks around looking like a beast.

When I was running the 800mg of the Tren I was also on 1.2g test Iso. I was 275lbs with a best guess of 14% BF. Abs were visible but not defined at all. I’m 6’2” for reference. I definitely was the guy people either stared at in the grocery store or also the guy in the bar that would get fucked with because joe blow wanted to fight the biggest guy in the bar. Some of the smaller guys that challenged me in a bar room were lil fellas too, like 165 and didn’t look like they touched a weight. They had balls I give em that.

Eating is my challenge... I’ve NEVER been a big eater EVER. So I really had to force feed myself to get the cals in to keep growing. I was miserable all day every day doing this. It’s just not something I can sustain. Proteins were around 400, fats 200, and carbs were upwards of 500.

So nowadays I’m down to 235lbs as of yesterday morn. Been steadily dropping because I’m just not eating as much. My usual daily caloric intake is 3000cals... and that’s subbed with shakes just to get that!! Like i said I’m not a big eater at all. My teeny tiny wife eats me under the table!!!!!! I feel better now because I’m not bloated and full 24/7... I think my happy medium will be around 230-240 and get to 9-10% in the summer months and then back to 14% in the winter months.

Cage

How about add some Megestrol on top of tren and nandrolone like Chad Nicholls is doing. I forget if progesterone itself is anabolic in any wa
Yeahh it's anabolic, for fat.

Megestrol is a garbage drug used in cancer and AIDS patients because it increases appetite, but it's preferential for fat tissue.
How about add some Megestrol on top of tren and nandrolone like Chad Nicholls is doing. I forget if progesterone itself is anabolic in any way?
Yeah it's anabolic, for fat.

Megestrol is a garbage drug used in cancer and AIDS patients because it increases appetite, but it's preferential for fat tissue.

Nope... I literally get no insomnia, no excess sweat, no night sweats, no extra aggression, etc... just the cardio aspect gets me but it’s nothing major. Only get the positives while on Tren.

I did visit a urologist while on 1g test and 800mg Tren, to do a vasectomy consult. They took a urine samples and naturally I had a lot of blood in the sample. But that’s what Tren does... That’s just the norm and why your urine becomes darker while on Tren.

Cage
I’ve never heard that darker urine on Tren is caused by blood in the urine. Are you sure this is accurate information?

I’ve always heard that Tren causes darker urine due to its metabolites. But I’ve never seen any studies directly related to this very issue. It’s just been passed on through the various forums. No one that I’m aware of ever had their urine tested while running a heavy Tren cycle. Metabolites very well might play a part, but there may be other factors at play here too. I just so happened to be running Tren when I went in for this vasectomy consultation. I had to submit a urine sample during this time as well. Hell, I totally forgot about running Tren when I went in for this appointment. Well he came back with, we got an issue that needs further evaluation, we need you in here for further testing because you have blood in your urine. I didn’t go back because I realized I was running Tren once I left the office. So I chalked it up to that. I realize I took a chance here, but it all worked out in my favor.

Fast forward 1 year down the road I’m back at another urologist as a new patient getting scripts for a TRT regime. Well you have to submit urine samples as part of the appointment here as well. No more blood in the urine, and I also wasn’t running Tren.

So just be mindful of this is all I’m saying. It can be blood, and it can also be metabolites, or some sort of oxidation. I’m not a lab technician or a doctor so I can’t say 100% for sure. But I did have blood in my urine for the Tren cycle.

Cage

Been cycling on and off for 30 years. Did 800 EW Tren E for awhile with 1200 Test E. When I started killing off the neighbors I knew it was time to cut back.

I’ve always heard that Tren causes darker urine due to its metabolites. But I’ve never seen any studies directly related to this very issue. It’s just been passed on through the various forums. No one that I’m aware of ever had their urine tested while running a heavy Tren cycle. Metabolites very well might play a part, but there may be other factors at play here too. I just so happened to be running Tren when I went in for this vasectomy consultation. I had to submit a urine sample during this time as well. Hell, I totally forgot about running Tren when I went in for this appointment. Well he came back with, we got an issue that needs further evaluation, we need you in here for further testing because you have blood in your urine. I didn’t go back because I realized I was running Tren once I left the office. So I chalked it up to that. I realize I took a chance here, but it all worked out in my favor.

Fast forward 1 year down the road I’m back at another urologist as a new patient getting scripts for a TRT regime. Well you have to submit urine samples as part of the appointment here as well. No more blood in the urine, and I also wasn’t running Tren.

So just be mindful of this is all I’m saying. It can be blood, and it can also be metabolites, or some sort of oxidation. I’m not a lab technician or a doctor so I can’t say 100% for sure. But I did have blood in my urine for the Tren cycle.

Cage
I've had brownish urine on trenbolone and tested several times with the urine tests available at any pharmacy (mine were Walgreens) which test for blood and have been positive for blood before but not while on tren. Tested positive at other times but nothing ever came of it. They couldn't find anything and said it may have been a small stone that already passed. Many things can cause microscopic blood in urine. A stone, heavy lifting, a kidney infection, UTI, etc.

If blood is visible or you see clots, then something is really wrong. The tests are $30. Since I have no copay for doctor visits, I now just get tested at the docs if something feels off. So far no problems.

If you just want a beach body, you don't need tren or NPP anyway. Regarding the OP, I've never done them together because I can't do nandrolones. But I've done tren/anadrol/dbol together. The strength is great, the bloodwork and BP not so much.

Probably my favorite combo with mast n low test. Ive never needed prami or caber. I just take 12.5mg aromasin every 3-4 days. But they really compliment each other well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear