over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP= Tren cough

1bigmofo

Registered
anyone ever get the tren cough after NPP? My 1st exp. with NPP so i'm curious and a little suspicious too. Thanks fellas.

speaking for myself ive only had tren cough with tren ace specifically. never with tren enth even 4 example.

yep, me too. i know NPP makes u hard, like tren A., but it is as hard and as quick?

Yes I have gotten something very very similar to tren cough with NPP. It's not unheard of.

You most likely nicked a vein which would cause you to cough no matter what the compound is. Even if you inject test you will cough profusely after hitting a vein.

ive never had tren caught but i did nick a vain once with sust and i thought i was going to die i was caughing so much. It was all most instantly half way through the injection i felt my self fighting it, it took about 10 mins to really clear but other then that i was fine. I aspirate every time.

As for NPP i am actually liking it more then tren. I get better gains with tren but i feel fuller and actually dont feel like im on gear with npp just all ways volumized with great strength. Tren i feel that head rush kind of like adrenaline, but with NPP i dont feel any type of size at all.

yes

Just yesterday I got that Tren like cough post injection from NPP. Sometimes I wonder if the solvents used get direct access to the blood stream and thus the cough.

Just yesterday I got that Tren like cough post injection from NPP. Sometimes I wonder if the solvents used get direct access to the blood stream and thus the cough.

I def thinking solvants can do something but tren cough, at least for me is out of this world different than solvent cough.

i have never heard of this before, and ive used npp. mmm who knew....

I think it is like Medic08 Said no matter what compound if you nick a vein then you prob gonna have a cough.....But I do know I did npp the other day and prob was def as bad as tren and I mean I aspirated and everything and thought I was gonna cough up a lung.

I def thinking solvants can do something but tren cough, at least for me is out of this world different than solvent cough.

i have never heard of this before, and ive used npp. mmm who knew....

I agree. Never contracted a cough except on Tren. She is an evil but effective Bitch.

I have had the cough with Test C and Tren A I assume I nicked a vein or something I coughed non stop for a few minutes I thought I was going to die so it could happen with any compound I assume

Just pinned NPP

It did it again this morning. I pinned NPP, bam, I got that freaking irritating cough again. I'm convinced it's the high volume of BB solvent to keep NPP suspended. Though I did not brew this particular NPP, I have NPP powders that I have brewed and it takes a lot of solvent to keep it from falling out of solution. The particular NPP I have says right on the label 20% BB.

I've gotten the cough many occasions just with test. Any oil that gets into a vessel will go to the lungs quickly and the cough is the lungs way of expelling it. Tren is known to be an "irritant" much like primo. Any time I knick a vein I cough really bad.

hmmm, aspirated this am, all good, no issues. Thanks for the input brothers!

Yes I have gotten something very very similar to tren cough with NPP. It's not unheard of.
I had a very similar experience just a few days ago. I'm currently on NPP and dropping it for Tren soon. It caught me off guard, I was like damn I haven't even started Tren yet!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131