over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP - Tren Like Result?

I'm running npp for the first time. So far so good. Feel full as f***. The only side I've noticed is that I'm moody as hell. I don't want to put up with anyone's bullsh*t.
Lol npp is awesome, but had the same moody effect on me. I was glad my blast was over ill definately do it again tho. The gains are phenomenal. I can't imagine how short of a fuse id have on tren. It becomes like mind training to keep my cool but its manageable, especially putting that energy into training. That unstoppable feeling in the gym, I love it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Lol npp is awesome, but had the same moody effect on me. I was glad my blast was over ill definately do it again tho. The gains are phenomenal. I can't imagine how short of a fuse id have on tren. It becomes like mind training to keep my cool but its manageable, especially putting that energy into training. That unstoppable feeling in the gym, I love it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

So this may be bro science but werd on the street says the breakdown of nandrolone to DNT can occupy the DHT receptors, giving the bluzey mood and limp noodle. This is cured by mast.

I have a buddy who Swears by high NPP. One day I’m gonna blast 1g npp and 600mg mast and see what happens. I just have to find legit npp at 200mg/ml. I’m not pinning 10ml of that shit a week lol

mg for mg nothing comes close to tren for results except for orals. if you double or triple npp you may get close to muscle building potential but wont look as hard/vascular/squary.

So this may be bro science but werd on the street says the breakdown of nandrolone to DNT can occupy the DHT receptors, giving the bluzey mood and limp noodle. This is cured by mast.

I have a buddy who Swears by high NPP. One day I’m gonna blast 1g npp and 600mg mast and see what happens. I just have to find legit npp at 200mg/ml. I’m not pinning 10ml of that shit a week lol
Monster has a NPP 200, Mast P 100, Mast E 100 blend.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ive blasted a gram of npp with no problem. Npp actually makes me crazy horny

Have any of you tried NPP on its own? What was your experience? I´m going to pop my Nandrolone cherry with the compound and whilst doing some research on the matter I arrived at this post:

https://www.taeian.com/deca-base-cycle-no-testosterone-no-sides/

I´m one of those sad bastards who test does nothing for, apart from an itchy scalp (hairloss sufferer) sore nipples, bloat and marble sized balls, even at lower TRT doses. I guess I´m looking for an excuse not to use it with the NPP and since there seem to be mixed opinions about Taeian and his Camel (Hoof) Crew, I thought I´d garner some opinions here first. TIA.

Have any of you tried NPP on its own? What was your experience? I´m going to pop my Nandrolone cherry with the compound and whilst doing some research on the matter I arrived at this post:

https://www.taeian.com/deca-base-cycle-no-testosterone-no-sides/

I´m one of those sad bastards who test does nothing for, apart from an itchy scalp (hairloss sufferer) sore nipples, bloat and marble sized balls, even at lower TRT doses. I guess I´m looking for an excuse not to use it with the NPP and since there seem to be mixed opinions about Taeian and his Camel (Hoof) Crew, I thought I´d garner some opinions here first. TIA.
Back in the medieval days; they used to make eunuchs by megadosing nandrolone only

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back in the medieval days; they used to make eunuchs by megadosing nandrolone only

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Don´t plan on going medieval on it and I´m already a eunuch :) I should´ve stopped reading at "I have only had guys regrow hair on deca and some that have run upwards 3+ gram range due to their choice" but I couldn´t.

I´m going to ask the canadians, it seems like they might know their shit and be willing to educate me:

DECA-logo-engage-educate-empower-300x127.png

What is it today with all of the repeat subject threads. Daymn, people too lazy to search a bit and want to be spoon-fed.

If you want to have "tren like results", then take tren. It's harsh for some but prolly won't kill you lol.

There's always some idiot posting this.

What's it matter? Really? Creating a new post generates new and fresh feedback. Get over yourself.

As far as the original question, no. NPP is not going to produce similar results to Tren.

So it’s time for a change. I usually run the low test med Tren all the time. It’s and amazing cycle for the recomp effects but not so great when trying to add size.

I have read a lot of reviews from guys saying NPP was there most memorable cycle. Also have read on a few different forms that if you run it at a higher mg you will have some great fat loss and amazing fullness and pumps.

Just looking for anyone’s experience as I have never used nandrolone before.
What can I expect on let’s say 350 test cyp and 700mg-1g NPP?

For me NPP works very similar to DECA. I personally couldn't compare it to TREN.

For me NPP sucks. Take some sdrol, dbol, or abombs imo. Eq is way better than NPP. So is Deca for that matter. NPP is like Anavar but without any gains.

I like NPP but it's not going to produce similar results to tren. IMO tren is a whole different type of animal.....it's in a class of its own!

In relation to gains, doesn't npp produce gains about the same as deca since they are both nandrolone?

Wouldn't the comparison between npp vs deca be about the same as Test Prop vs Test Enanthate(or longer ester) in that as long as dosages were similar so would the gains or noticeable physical changes?

I've never used npp but am interested to know if it's better than deca as far as gains. Otherwise, why not just use deca which would probably be more cost effective for the same results? Or possibly use deca more frequently for similar results?

Trying to get feedback/opinions as I've never used npp and am interested.

Fu*k am I the only one that can't take npp here? I swear I have tried it like 3 times and every time I've had to stop within 2 weeks in because the anxiety is terrible. Yet I can run deca with no problem at all no matter the dose. Weird as fuck

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've never used tren so I can't say but i do love NPP. Second to test it's easily my favorite. Hardly any sides and good results.

It really makes my delt pop. I get crazy horny the first couple of weeks then it takes for ever to bust a load after about 4 weeks. Gave my Gyno everytime i ran it. Joints feel alot better during lifts that sometimes i hurt my tendons. I like that you can start to see and feel the results writhing the first week. After about 6 weeks i start to bloat on it. Ive ran 450, 550 and 600 pw. I defintly saw more size with 550 than 450 but didn't notice much difference running 6o0 than the others. Ive ran it with trt test, tren, and dhb. Want to try with masteron.

I would say dhb is more tren like than npp is.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner