over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP twice a week

Archer

Registered
Just a low dose 200/week, mostly joint relief and muscle fullness while cutting

Do test e 2x a week and would like to just throw the NPP in the same pin

Usually run it bulking higher EOD, but looking for convenience at this time

Thanks for your thoughts!!

I know a few people that have done it 2X a week and have had good results. I haven't myself, but I'd say it would be effective for what you are trying to accomplish.

30 mg per day with slin pin will give very steady levels and zero peaks and troughs I do 10 mg per day NPP 10 mg per day test as TRT and find this an excellent way to keep blood levels consistent. Slin pin in shoulders and glute alternatively.
Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

30 mg per day with slin pin will give very steady levels and zero peaks and troughs I do 10 mg per day NPP 10 mg per day test as TRT and find this an excellent way to keep blood levels consistent. Slin pin in shoulders and glute alternatively.
Hope this helps

How do you like your results on that protocol?

I think fantastic. Better results than high dose test n tren. (With good diet) I am leaner lost fat and gained muscle at the same time (20kg fat gone 4 kg muscle added) I am 54. 12 months on TRT. Not a mass monster but ripped and in good health and shape. Fit and strong enough to pull up with 30 kg vest. Ok not a huge amount but better than the average bear lol

Twice/week should be fine with NPP. not "ideal", but not bad either. if it was a propionate ester then three times per week would be better.

If/when I ever do NPP i'm going with twice/week just to combine it with my test cyp oil and keep injection frequency low.

Haven't tried twice per week, but why not test/npp on Mon and Fri, then npp only on wed?

Hope this helps

You think the slin pin in the glute is deep enough or are you just aiming for sub q?

It's plenty deep as long as body fat is not huge. It gets into the muscle 1/2pin will go 1 inch deep wen your injecting through pressure. It's Definitely not sub Q (but that's not a bad way to administer TRT anyway)

I think fantastic. Better results than high dose test n tren. (With good diet) I am leaner lost fat and gained muscle at the same time (20kg fat gone 4 kg muscle added) I am 54. 12 months on TRT. Not a mass monster but ripped and in good health and shape. Fit and strong enough to pull up with 30 kg vest. Ok not a huge amount but better than the average bear lol

That's great. I heard some people doing low dose test and low dose of NPP or tren or masteron getting good results. Dr. G used to post here and advocated 100mg of test with 100mg of any of these compounds.

Have you gotten any blood work while on low test low NPP?

For me, 200mg of NPP wouldn't do shit... not even joint relief...

For me personally I have to be up close to a gram of npp to get real joint relief but could just be me.

I'm just hoping 200 will do it lol....won't know til I try it

I only pin pecs and thighs, so those 4 sites don't get much of a break, and adding a 3rd poke a week in there would make it worse, although I never thought of using slin pins elsewhere

Thanks!

For me personally I have to be up close to a gram of npp to get real joint relief but could just be me.

600+ for me is the spot... IMO NPP is very mild and even though the PhenylProp ester is on the "faster" side it takes me quite a bit to get build up and for it to really start working... honestly 6 weeks and on is when I start feeling the magic happen

600+ for me is the spot... IMO NPP is very mild and even though the PhenylProp ester is on the "faster" side it takes me quite a bit to get build up and for it to really start working... honestly 6 weeks and on is when I start feeling the magic happen

Same here. 450mg leaned me out nice, and put about 9 pounds on me, but it has nothing on deca at even 300mg. I also didnt notice it really well till about week 6. Didnt notice much in terms of gains until I was done and compared before and afters.

Wont go under 200mg every other day next time.

I pin npp ant minimum 3 times a week.

That being said here is my experience with npp....

If you are going to make Npp the 'star' of said cycle than more is needed. Something like 250-300mg test and 600 npp

But if you are going to make test the 'star ' of your cycle I have had just as good results on 350mg a week npp. say 600-700 test and 350 npp.

I tried running both high at 750 test/ 525 npp and was bogged down with water retention/ Hbp. As soon as I dropped the npp down to 100mg MWF all was good everything being the same.

Fav way to use npp is 250 test/ 525
Npp/ 350 masteron.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner