over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP vs Tren, a realistic comparison

I like both and use both of them in cycles. eq with tren or npp with tren...not o huge dosage guy 300-500mg eq or npp with 200-300 tren works great

What? What are you saying here? What kind of dosing schedule do YOU feel will be best for anabolism/growth? How would e3d be better than ED which you say is useless?

Agreed. Always enjoy your posts BTW.

On topic, I would be leery of the accuracy of the graph presented above. Also bad example, 50 mg NPP qd is not the way to go about it as you lose the huge peak you get with NPP, which is one of its primary advantages. Better to inject larger amounts biw-tiw as you will achieve a much higher peak concentration which then takes longer to clear obviously. Daily injections of NPP are useless and even counterproductive. In the attached graph, if it uploaded properly, you can see 100 mg NPP reaches a peak concentration twice that of 100mg ND. Nandrolone is still significantly elevated 3d post admin NPP. On a bi-weekly admin schedule, you will then of course build upon the significant level of nandrolone remaining after 3 days and create a higher peak, as it will actually be about 7 days before half of the NPP is cleared. And so on, build on the previous peak until you are ready to stop, at which point you take advantage of the other primary advantage of NPP, its clearance. The other graph is of no use as you can clearly see, perhaps for clearance assuming whatever data they used is accurate, but it does not represent true pharmacokinetics of the 2 esters. You can easily achieve concentrations that would take several weeks to attain with ND in the first week of NPP, achieve higher concentrations overall on a mg per mg per basis, and not spend another several weeks clearing the dose. Thus making NPP much more efficient, allowing you to save a considerable amount of time reaching peak and clearing.

Rex.

What? What are you saying here? What kind of dosing schedule do YOU feel will be best for anabolism/growth? How would e3d be better than ED which you say is useless?

You want to take advantage of the peak of larger less frequent doses if growth is your priority. The drug takes a full day to peak (although close to peak in less than 24 hrs), and is still very near peak 2 days post admin, the 3rd day. By dividing the dose you achieve lower peak concentrations and lower concentrations overall. There will be some cumulative dose effect with qd admin, but this is also true of q3d admin and you start out your first day with a peak concentration 3x greater, which remains relatively stable for 3 days (day 0-2). So why would someone inject this drug daily? Even after 3 days of 100mg qd they will not be where I spent the last 3 days after a single 300mg admin. Nor will they ever catch up because I will dose another 300mg as soon as concentration begins to drop appreciably. Either they like to take shots every day for no reason or perhaps they want to attain a lower, relatively stable concentration with the goal of lessening sides. As people often do with tren but this is not tren. Make sense?

Rex.

Last edited:
Isn't that the theory behind front loading a cycle?

If plasma concentrations during days 1 and 2 are a priority, then why not do 300 on day 1, then 100 daily starting day 3?

In theory, wouldn't that provide the best of both worlds - fast peak and stable levels?

Isn't that the theory behind front loading a cycle?

If plasma concentrations during days 1 and 2 are a priority, then why not do 300 on day 1, then 100 daily starting day 3?

In theory, wouldn't that provide the best of both worlds - fast peak and stable levels?

Not exactly. In those terms, the goal of your front load would be to acheive drug concentrations that would generally take weeks to acheive and it has nothing to do with achieving stable levels. By the time concentration begins to drop from the front load, the longer esters are kicking in to maintain concentration. This is not the case with a drug that is largely metabolized within a week and reaches favorable concentrations within the first day. At some point the front load will wear off, two weeks maybe, either necessitating another front load or causing a drop in concentration. Neither is hardly in line with your goal of steady state concentrations. Which is a hugely overrated concept BTW in this context as we are not administering antibiotics or lithium for example.

Rex.

Now when you say best for growth that has nothing to do with keeping estro spikes and such to a minimum, correct? Thats all together a different goal via pinning schedules?

If I'm grasping this all correctly it certainly is interesting!!

You've really captured my interest. So at 700mg npp a week, it would be best to inject NPP @300MG E3D? This is best for growth you'd presume? Normally I'd opt ffor 100mg ed or 200mg eod.....
Can you elaborate more on this theory. (permission to ramble)
Also, at e3d, do the levels fluctuate so much as to cause severe sides?

You want to take advantage of the peak of larger less frequent doses if growth is your priority. The drug takes a full day to peak (although close to peak in less than 24 hrs), and is still very near peak 2 days post admin, the 3rd day. By dividing the dose you achieve lower peak concentrations and lower concentrations overall. There will be some cumulative dose effect with qd admin, but this is also true of q3d admin and you start out your first day with a peak concentration 3x greater, which remains relatively stable for 3 days (day 0-2). So why would someone inject this drug daily? Even after 3 days of 100mg qd they will not be where I spent the last 3 days after a single 300mg admin. Nor will they ever catch up because I will dose another 300mg as soon as concentration begins to drop appreciably. Either they like to take shots every day for no reason or perhaps they want to attain a lower, relatively stable concentration with the goal of lessening sides. As people often do with tren but this is not tren. Make sense?

Rex.

Yeah this is the first I've ever heard of this...I've always had the impression that EVERY steroid is best injected ED, just that with longer esters it's not necessary.

I've never heard anything about peak levels being important, just that steady levels of hormones are important for minimal sides. After all, it is not a peak or burst of hormones that signals anabolism in us, but rather steady levels of hormones compounded over time.

Yeah this is the first I've ever heard of this...I've always had the impression that EVERY steroid is best injected ED, just that with longer esters it's not necessary.

I've never heard anything about peak levels being important, just that steady levels of hormones are important for minimal sides. After all, it is not a peak or burst of hormones that signals anabolism in us, but rather steady levels of hormones compounded over time.

x2.

Rex, where are you getting this information from? It contradicts everything we have come to know

Rex.

very interesting.

i've been doing 200mg EoD this cycle. hmmmm

I have a question on npp in comparison to deca... I hear of insane strength gains with npp whereas deca the most reports are for sheer mass.. they are both nandrolone, just short and long estered versions.. so if you can handle deca, wouldn't both produce the same effects in the long run?

I think Gavin Kane back in the old 'Bolex days used to talk.a lot about peak plasma levels being key. I believe he mainly referred to things like dosing dbol all at once and an hour pdior to training.

Enjoying my first time on Tren & looking forward to trying the Tren, NPP, Test combo someday. . .

I have a question on npp in comparison to deca... I hear of insane strength gains with npp whereas deca the most reports are for sheer mass.. they are both nandrolone, just short and long estered versions.. so if you can handle deca, wouldn't both produce the same effects in the long run?

I'm on my first blast with NPP, 100mg eod. I like it, but just doesn't have the same feel of deca. But, I've only tried one suppliers NPP. I do not have any other to compare to.

I do get some "joint lube", but definately not bloated like with deca.

whether you use it ED or E3D if you are taking the same amount every week your body is getting the same amount. if you have higher peaks w less ffrequent inject you have lower dips as well, but w more freaquent injects you get not as high of a peak but it is a steady at a decent amount im sure....i think the only difference is sides

I did the e3d thing with 300 tren ace and I liked the results

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner