over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NQKigs gold edition/serum test

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I just got the new gold edition kigs in and will be doing a serum test tomorrow. Obviously Kami has had some issues as of late with product quality, but he says these are his best yet. In two days we will know.

I may have missed it man but how did you fare with the black and red nqk?

yeah bro...i was wondering the same thing...i'm sitting on 5 kits.. don't know whether to try them or trash them :)

yeah bro...i was wondering the same thing...i'm sitting on 5 kits.. don't know whether to try them or trash them :)

really? send them to me, I'll run em and tell you how they are :p

Everything kami puts out is his "best yet". Screw that

With all due respect, even if this particular batch is good, it does not make up for all the bad batches he has sold to the members on this board.

Lol if queefer backs a product you know its no good. He said the same thing about the IP grey tops, that they were 'the most potent,best!'

fucking funny

Not sure that was the approach I would take towards him (or any member of the board) ....:naughty:

Lol if queefer backs a product you know its no good. He said the same thing about the IP grey tops, that they were 'the most potent,best!'

fucking funny

Well I will have to say I ran bunk jins and I personally thought they were great because of the crazy fat loss and severe cts. I dont think Q is was trying to bullshit when he said they were great. He saw results just like I did even though down the road they tested bunk

The chinese somehow are mimicking the effects of gh both the positive sides and negatives making us think we have bomb shit in our hands.

Last edited:
been on the new nqks about a weel now just 3iu per day not really any sides but just runnin 1 iu at a time after my peptides 3x a day. i am looking better tho. tighter. fuller. but im also on a decent amout of aas so who knows!!!

anxiously awaiting and if they are bunk i hope they will rectify it

I may have missed it man but how did you fare with the black and red nqk?

My serum test showed a 12.2 on the NQKigs and a 17 on the Rips. Rajjin has the results I received from the lab. I took these tests about two months ago.

Well I will have to say I ran bunk jins and I personally thought they were great because of the crazy fat loss and severe cts. I dont think Q is was trying to bullshit when he said they were great. He saw results just like I did even though down the road they tested bunk

The chinese somehow are mimicking the effects of gh both the positive sides and negatives making us think we have bomb shit in our hands.

I have been back on the NQkigs for a month now and my hands are noticeably swollen and I stay pumped, so when people ask me, I tell them how I feel.

My serum test showed a 12.2 on the NQKigs and a 17 on the Rips. Rajjin has the results I received from the lab. I took these tests about two months ago.

Queefer has sent me the results as he was having trouble blacking out his personal info and scanning them.
All that dates, times , numbers Match exactly what he told us.
Ill get them posted for him once I can get to it.

A 17 on rips? This is the lowest number I've seen for rips. How many iu did you take pre testing and how soon before?

A 17 on rips? This is the lowest number I've seen for rips. How many iu did you take pre testing and how soon before?

I'm a low tester. I scored about half on my tests as the other testers. I took 10iu.

Too bad it's just a total crap shoot with Kami. You could test in the 30's and I could get $1200 worth of filler, again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws