over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NR vs NMN vs NAD ?

Zarati

Registered
Does anyone take any of these??

Can you give some info on these

I absolutely LOVE NMN. I get it in powder form from Nootropics Depot and take about 500 mg per day. Definite sense of energy and well being.

I have tried NR too. Didn't notice much difference from nmn personally. Both should be noticeable for someone who's... Not quite young (I'm 42). I just picked the best value, which was nmn powder and I trust that vendor.

I have tried all them for shorter periods of time and stopped as i noticed no changes. But health is a long term scenario. so over year they may have benifits but would be hard to tell for sure.

been fucking with im version of something like this recenlty. been keeping it under wraps until i get someone else to verify my results. i love my antiox!
Alright, what have you got now? I have not seen anything exciting since the days when A was around.

Alright, what have you got now? I have not seen anything exciting since the days when A was around.

yeah dude this one i came up with.
though it was mentioned once or twice on animals site but, he had his issues then left us before anything could be explored. ive been waiting on someone else to follow my experiment before i said much. i mentioned a few months back i was testing something new. it seems legit. i feel like ill know more once i come off it, but i also dont want to come off it. lol

the first few weeks i had sirtuin sides and all that fun stuff. i think it helps with insulin. i think it helps with immune, like not getting sick. in short it think its GOOD! LOL

but i need someone i know and trust to be a lab rat before i say more.

yeah dude this one i came up with.
though it was mentioned once or twice on animals site but, he had his issues then left us before anything could be explored. ive been waiting on someone else to follow my experiment before i said much. i mentioned a few months back i was testing something new. it seems legit. i feel like ill know more once i come off it, but i also dont want to come off it. lol

the first few weeks i had sirtuin sides and all that fun stuff. i think it helps with insulin. i think it helps with immune, like not getting sick. in short it think its GOOD! LOL

but i need someone i know and trust to be a lab rat before i say more.
Thought you were going to say you found SOD again.

has anyone had good results with the spray-nasal ROAS of these compounds? It works well in theory for other compounds in my experience (non AAS/PEPTIDE)

Thought you were going to say you found SOD again.
nope. the only place i have seen it is places like merc and like big time legit suppliers. so you need all documentation to get it and the price tag is like thousands per g. totally unusable.

you can get cu sod in china but mn has not been made in china for a while.

i am taking sublingual nadh twice daily (20mg) together with ubiquinol and i def feel like it increases energy levels.
a bit like a "weak modafinil" feeling

B
i am taking sublingual nadh twice daily (20mg) together with ubiquinol and i def feel like it increases energy levels.
a bit like a "weak modafinil" feeling

Brands? Thanks

Is this all you notice?

How long have you been on?

since we are on the subject ill share what ive been up to any why.

with the other antiox that i have more experience with (res, curc, ptero, sod, glut etc) they dont really work orally.

some things seem to have a slight effect orally like nac but you need to dose the shit out of them to even think to get much out of it. since i havent been able to come up with a good glut formula i have been using nac at 3+g ed. using reduced glut for time caused pain, swelling, damage due to the ph. im gona revisit that at some point as i feel its far superior to nac.

there are clinics out there that do iv infusion of antiox. you see glut, vit c and nad variances being offered at these. personally i do not think that high dose iv is the way to go for what an athlete wants.

if you look at the research on iv admins yes it dose increase blood levels but huge amoutns are excreted right away in urine. i feel becuase of that there is really very little bennefit to this roa. ideally we want to raise these levels all the time and keep them up to get some use out of the stuff.

doing regular im admins is not something that normal people do or weak sick people, they just dont have the meat and lets be honest it takes a special sort of dedication to stick yourself all the time.

being that i fall into that special sort of catagory and have personal reason and interest in the antiox dpt i decided to see how this would work out.

for the past 2 1/2 months or so ive been ruinning 600mg nicotinamide mononucleotide per week. 100mg injected 6 days a week. its a fairly pain free injection. there is a little feel to it. at first i was just just alternating but cheeks but they got too pin cushiony so split it up between lats and gluts.

i was a little nervous at first as there is no info out there on anyone else doing this. nmn is used in every cell of your body and in every aspect of matbolism. it is also thought to work on sirtuins.

sirtuins are genes that are actived in times of hardship in all animal species. in starvation situation meaning less then 45% of daily matinence calories for extended time sirtuin 1 is activated. in animal models when this happens usually we get a extension of life span. more so effective life span, meaning the animal doesnt get sick, old or hurt, to the extent in some models of 90% increase in effective life span. pretty cool shit.

sirtuin activation was the reason that we started to play with res and ptero back in the day. pterostibene has been shown to activate sirtuin 1 in animal models. resveritrol has not been confirmed to do so to my knowledge. in my real world use, resveritrol was supperior to ptero. it also gave more side effects.

there is no way to confirm any of this but, what i think and feel are side effects of sirtuin activation include shaking, fever, sweating to at times an extreme extent. these side effect pass with continued use. i think it is some sort of adaptation period. since nmn is thought to work on sirtuins i started very slow and very small. 10mg admins. i forget exactly where but as i continued and increased the dose i had a week or so of wierdness in this department. 3-4hrs post admin i would get cold and start to tremble, like shaking, hands, full body. sometimes carbohydrates can help this. sometimes you just need to go to bed and ride it out. this only lasted a week or so and in perspective to some of my res testing was pretty mild. i also kind of enjoy it as gives me the feeling something is working.

i generally only eat at night and do my admins pre work out. the first cpl weeks as i worked the dose up there were days when i had intestinal discomfort. not stomach. this is lower, maybe like a painful gass feeling or need to take a shit when normally i wouldnt. pretty sure nmn is absorbed largely through small intestine which could be some of the reasoning here.

it also may help with insulin sensitivity. my diet has not been great so cant say too much in this reguard. that said there might be more muscle fullness then fat fullness going on.

while its hard to judge this i do feel it has helped with sickness prevention. i will not put any of these new vaccines into me. i am basically always alone. in the times when i have been with people who are all vaccinated and share something most noticabley a cig i notice some weird shit. happened once, ok who knows, happened twice, hmm lets pay attention three times, probably its more then a coincidence, after that i noticed it like clock work. like dry cough and lung congestion with thick saliva. every time i share something with a normy. that said i dont get sick and i havent. cant say if this has anything to it but sure as fuck i up my dose of this and other stuff whenever i feel something not quite right.

its hard to say if there is any training benefit. ive had a bunch of issues that kept me away from training the past cpl years. i keep trying to get back into shape, things have kept happening. even with this im doing pretty ok now, things have come back fast and strong, again hard to give any definitive idea but with this my progress has been better then without. is it because of this? i cant say that for sure. the issues that ive been through have been substantial, like near death. yet come back is better. thats what i can say for sure. im talking in comparison to coming back before these issues.

i cant say if i have more energy. i have too much energy as is and do all i can to try and keep myself calm and somewhat under control. this has not cracked me out though. pterostilbene after time and dose did.

i think its good shit. ill run out in bit and dont want to but coming off will allow me to see more.

happy to answer any questions i can on it. i think im is superior to any other method of admin.

lmk

swanson brand.
i use them since 3 weeks.
yeah.. it also helps concentration etc i think (or strong placebo)
i get "more shit done", job, household etc.
I might give this a try. I know when I’m using DMAE I feel more alert but it’s not a caffeine. Not to be confused with the stimulant.

swanson brand.
i use them since 3 weeks.
yeah.. it also helps concentration etc i think (or strong placebo)
i get "more shit done", job, household etc.

Thank you

I’ve been running between 500-1000 mgs daily-can’t tell a difference. We shall see how it plays out. There’s a good amount of people getting results from it.

since we are on the subject ill share what ive been up to any why.

with the other antiox that i have more experience with (res, curc, ptero, sod, glut etc) they dont really work orally.

some things seem to have a slight effect orally like nac but you need to dose the shit out of them to even think to get much out of it. since i havent been able to come up with a good glut formula i have been using nac at 3+g ed. using reduced glut for time caused pain, swelling, damage due to the ph. im gona revisit that at some point as i feel its far superior to nac.

there are clinics out there that do iv infusion of antiox. you see glut, vit c and nad variances being offered at these. personally i do not think that high dose iv is the way to go for what an athlete wants.

if you look at the research on iv admins yes it dose increase blood levels but huge amoutns are excreted right away in urine. i feel becuase of that there is really very little bennefit to this roa. ideally we want to raise these levels all the time and keep them up to get some use out of the stuff.

doing regular im admins is not something that normal people do or weak sick people, they just dont have the meat and lets be honest it takes a special sort of dedication to stick yourself all the time.

being that i fall into that special sort of catagory and have personal reason and interest in the antiox dpt i decided to see how this would work out.

for the past 2 1/2 months or so ive been ruinning 600mg nicotinamide mononucleotide per week. 100mg injected 6 days a week. its a fairly pain free injection. there is a little feel to it. at first i was just just alternating but cheeks but they got too pin cushiony so split it up between lats and gluts.

i was a little nervous at first as there is no info out there on anyone else doing this. nmn is used in every cell of your body and in every aspect of matbolism. it is also thought to work on sirtuins.

sirtuins are genes that are actived in times of hardship in all animal species. in starvation situation meaning less then 45% of daily matinence calories for extended time sirtuin 1 is activated. in animal models when this happens usually we get a extension of life span. more so effective life span, meaning the animal doesnt get sick, old or hurt, to the extent in some models of 90% increase in effective life span. pretty cool shit.

sirtuin activation was the reason that we started to play with res and ptero back in the day. pterostibene has been shown to activate sirtuin 1 in animal models. resveritrol has not been confirmed to do so to my knowledge. in my real world use, resveritrol was supperior to ptero. it also gave more side effects.

there is no way to confirm any of this but, what i think and feel are side effects of sirtuin activation include shaking, fever, sweating to at times an extreme extent. these side effect pass with continued use. i think it is some sort of adaptation period. since nmn is thought to work on sirtuins i started very slow and very small. 10mg admins. i forget exactly where but as i continued and increased the dose i had a week or so of wierdness in this department. 3-4hrs post admin i would get cold and start to tremble, like shaking, hands, full body. sometimes carbohydrates can help this. sometimes you just need to go to bed and ride it out. this only lasted a week or so and in perspective to some of my res testing was pretty mild. i also kind of enjoy it as gives me the feeling something is working.

i generally only eat at night and do my admins pre work out. the first cpl weeks as i worked the dose up there were days when i had intestinal discomfort. not stomach. this is lower, maybe like a painful gass feeling or need to take a shit when normally i wouldnt. pretty sure nmn is absorbed largely through small intestine which could be some of the reasoning here.

it also may help with insulin sensitivity. my diet has not been great so cant say too much in this reguard. that said there might be more muscle fullness then fat fullness going on.

while its hard to judge this i do feel it has helped with sickness prevention. i will not put any of these new vaccines into me. i am basically always alone. in the times when i have been with people who are all vaccinated and share something most noticabley a cig i notice some weird shit. happened once, ok who knows, happened twice, hmm lets pay attention three times, probably its more then a coincidence, after that i noticed it like clock work. like dry cough and lung congestion with thick saliva. every time i share something with a normy. that said i dont get sick and i havent. cant say if this has anything to it but sure as fuck i up my dose of this and other stuff whenever i feel something not quite right.

its hard to say if there is any training benefit. ive had a bunch of issues that kept me away from training the past cpl years. i keep trying to get back into shape, things have kept happening. even with this im doing pretty ok now, things have come back fast and strong, again hard to give any definitive idea but with this my progress has been better then without. is it because of this? i cant say that for sure. the issues that ive been through have been substantial, like near death. yet come back is better. thats what i can say for sure. im talking in comparison to coming back before these issues.

i cant say if i have more energy. i have too much energy as is and do all i can to try and keep myself calm and somewhat under control. this has not cracked me out though. pterostilbene after time and dose did.

i think its good shit. ill run out in bit and dont want to but coming off will allow me to see more.

happy to answer any questions i can on it. i think im is superior to any other method of admin.

lmk
So did you take the raw powder and homebrew it? And, 6 months later, are you still doing this?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear