over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NR vs NMN vs NAD ?

I absolutely LOVE NMN. I get it in powder form from Nootropics Depot and take about 500 mg per day. Definite sense of energy and well being.

I have tried NR too. Didn't notice much difference from nmn personally. Both should be noticeable for someone who's... Not quite young (I'm 42). I just picked the best value, which was nmn powder and I trust that vendor.

Good to know. I’m researching these as we speak. Thanks

I inject NAD+.... It works INCREDIBLY WELL... Better energy, sense of well being, focus, clarity, helps my mental health a TON. Also notice increased recovery with my MMA training.

Man I’m clueless on any of these compounds mentioned in this thread. Guess I need to read up some….

Cage

I absolutely LOVE NMN. I get it in powder form from Nootropics Depot and take about 500 mg per day. Definite sense of energy and well being.

I have tried NR too. Didn't notice much difference from nmn personally. Both should be noticeable for someone who's... Not quite young (I'm 42). I just picked the best value, which was nmn powder and I trust that vendor.
How do you take it.....sublingual, mixed in water, etc? When as well?

How long does it take to see/feel results?

Man I’m clueless on any of these compounds mentioned in this thread. Guess I need to read up some….

Cage

Same. I can’t keep up anymore. lol

But I’m a sucker for any non stim thing that helps w energy directly.

I take my AM stim and that’s all I allow myself for health reasons .. but I love ‘em. Lol.

I just buy a tub of powder from Nootropics Depot. Just a little over a quarter teaspoon every morning and wash it down with water.

Hard to say. I've been on it for quite a while, and I don't run out.
the morning and have

I have been using the Nootropic Depot 250mg capsules of NMN. I started with 2 upon awakening in the morning about 6 weeks ago. Then About 2 weeks ago, I added 1 capsule with my pre-workout drink. I definitely notice a better energy level. I normally tend to get really tired and doze off for a bit around 3:00 while sitting at the computer. I haven't had that issue since starting the NMN. Most of the supplements like these, I don't really expect to see a noticeable difference, and don't end up seeing a noticeable difference. So, I am a little surprised to actually feel something.

the morning and have

I have been using the Nootropic Depot 250mg capsules of NMN. I started with 2 upon awakening in the morning about 6 weeks ago. Then About 2 weeks ago, I added 1 capsule with my pre-workout drink. I definitely notice a better energy level. I normally tend to get really tired and doze off for a bit around 3:00 while sitting at the computer. I haven't had that issue since starting the NMN. Most of the supplements like these, I don't really expect to see a noticeable difference, and don't end up seeing a noticeable difference. So, I am a little surprised to actually feel something.
Yeah, I have been on NMN for so long that I can't really articulate what it does for me anymore. 😂

But yeah that's a good point. I can't even remember the last time I've had the urge to nap in the middle of the afternoon. Once I'm awake, I'm good to go all day. Maybe once a month I might actually get in a little nap on the weekend.

How are the injects? Any sting?
@ $2/day (per the site) … not bad if it does what you describe.
Very slight sting... worth every dollar though for sure

Very slight sting... worth every dollar though for sure
How long have you been on these injects? When did you start to notice the benefits? I just browsed the website and I noticed that the NAD+ is sold in a multi use vial. How do you store the unused portion? With one vial lasting 1 month at 100mg/day will the product degrade at all?

Looking at maybe purchasing a couple of the vials. Is this a product that you can take continuous? Just wondering if there is any receptor down regulation where you would need to cycle off for a short time.

So sorry about the questions. I appreciate any feedback.

I inject NAD+.... It works INCREDIBLY WELL... Better energy, sense of well being, focus, clarity, helps my mental health a TON. Also notice increased recovery with my MMA training.
Also looking at the Diisopropylamine Dichloroacetate product.

Any experience using this? The little research I did shows it acts as a liver protector? Correct? I could not find any dosing protocol on it though.

Also looking at the Diisopropylamine Dichloroacetate product.

Any experience using this? The little research I did shows it acts as a liver protector? Correct? I could not find any dosing protocol on it though.
Its one of the ingredients in Synthergine

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity