over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

numb hands and HGH

highdrum

Registered
my labrat has been running 5 IU rips every day for about 3 weeks, along with some other compounds, all is well, he's up 13 lbs in this time, however, the numbness in the hands is beginning to become a major distraction, interrupting sleep and causing discomfort. Is there anything my labrat can do do eliminate the sides of HGH? Strange thing is, his left hand is affected much more than the right.

I would suggest cutting the dose until the numbness subsides and then work your way back up to this dose...btw does your labrat have opposable thumbs??? You dvd and labrat guys kill me. Try 2-3 ius a day and see what that gets you...

Last edited:
I had the same problem with blacktops, I would get shooting pains in my arms at night. I just cut the dose until they went away. Found out that I ramped up too quickly after a few weeks was good to go.

i had very similar sides from my gh. what i found is that if i just dealt with the sides for a month or so,they seem to fade quite a bit.

Lower the dose or deal with it. That's pretty much all you can do.

to be honest. gh is weird. there are times I run the same gh (scripted from pharmacy) and it bloats me.

sometimes it blasts fat off without any bloat.

sometimes I get numb hands in the beginning and it goes away. sometimes I don't get numb hands at all. keep in mind I always use the same gh from the same place.

I swore off gh a year ago cuz I felt like I held too much water on it. this time around holding very little water and my waist is looking tighter the longer i run it.

I have been on the green top Hyge's for just over a month now at 6IU ED and the numbness in the hands is slowly going away as time goes on.

It's a bitch but if you can ride it out it will go away eventually.

my labrat has been running 5 IU rips every day for about 3 weeks, along with some other compounds, all is well, he's up 13 lbs in this time, however, the numbness in the hands is beginning to become a major distraction, interrupting sleep and causing discomfort. Is there anything my labrat can do do eliminate the sides of HGH? Strange thing is, his left hand is affected much more than the right.

The only thing I know that helps is lowering the dosage or even stopping for awhile if your on for a long period but your only 3 weeks in.

Thanks for all the input guys. He's actually running 3.3 IUs of the rips, but since it's such potent shit, it equates to 5 IUs of most the other brands. They're the new and improved batch from TP. I guess I will just push it and tell him to quit being such a pussy and deal with it.

I had to stop gh completely for 3 weeks until my numb hands/carpal tunnel issues subsided. Then I started back at 2iu's/day and increased the dose slowly till the numb hands started to come back then I backed off. I ended up running 3.5-4iu's/day of Rips without a problem. When I went over 4iu's/day is when I had issues.
Its definitely an issue that effects some people but not others. My training partner ran 6-7 iu's/day and never had any carpal tunnel issues at all.

I had horrible CTS symptoms at 6iu Rips per day. It got to the point that it was affecting my everyday life, I couldn't even cut up a piece of chicken without horrible pain in my hands. I was on the verge of lowering my dose when all of a sudden the symptoms subsided. It took many weeks but they went away completely.

I'm running 8ius of hyge a day I don't really get bad carpel tunnel syndrome,just some swelling in my hands and in the beginning the lethargy was bad but now at 2 month point I'm not really getting as tired as i was.
I noticed that people using rips are getting worse dude effects than other brands
But it can also var from person to person

I was to the point of not being able to work.
I went in for accupuncture. I disclosed my symptoms only and Dr. Wang diagnosed me with carpal tunnel.
He uses three techniques. Massage, accupuncture , and a device to bring blood back to the area.
The massage is brutal but after three treatments over 6 weeks I have no pain or numbness. I'm on 10 iu a day.

Fish

Had the same from Rips. Still do from time to time. I am running 5 a day as well. I only seem to have the sides at night when sitting around. Arms go numb, hands and feet are tingle as well. Cut back for a little then bump it up. They are strong so sides do come aggressively if not careful

I started with 1iu morning and before bed increased 1/10 iu every 3 days to I got to 5 iu daily,I p.m.ed someone who uses a lot to fined out best way,and it has worked fine.

Gh

I've gotten numbness to but was dose related but also quality related. Seemed the better the quality I would still get numbness even at 3ius but was tolerable.

javman

Just to show another example of how people react differently... i get more water retention and sides from Elitropin Black Tops than i do Rips

And for those getting lethargy, try taking the dose at night, and then peps during the day

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws