over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Numbness in hands...RIP GH

leanedout303

Newbies
Hey guys, I'm on my 6th week of running RIPS at only 3ius every AM...about a week ago I started getting tingling, joint pain and "CTS" like symptoms...at such a low dosage...it's mostly only at night time and so badly that it has been waking me up. I backed my dosage down to 2ius, but still feeling the sides. Any suggestions on kicking or diminishing these sides...other than stopping all together? Because I've been seeing great results

tough it out, it should get better after awhile on. You can also take an otc sleeping pill to help you sleep at night.

Switch to over to some of the old nipertropins and your pains will go away I guarantee it:rolleyes: I am JK Just deal with it The good stuff is worth the pain.

I had to back down to 1 iu twice a day due to cts symptoms, and I also pulse it with ipam/cjc which seems to also help with the sides.

At 6iu, the pain in my hands so bad that I almost couldn't handle it, especially in the morning. My grip strength was almost nonexistent and I could barely even tie my shoes unless I spent a good amount of time getting my hands loosened up first. I decided to tough it out though, and after a number of weeks I barely even notice it anymore, just a little bit of tingling here and there. Splitting the dose AM/PM may help a little, but you should get used to it in time either way.

Clean up the diet and for me at least all CTS symptoms disappear.

Thanks guys! And Matte...my diet is flawless. I'm on my 2nd year of working with Shelby. I just wanted to hear other people's experiences with rips.

250mg vit b6
1000mg vit C 2x daily. Make sure its time release.
super b complex sup.

^^ This has worked well for my. Had bad CTS before.

Good luck. Rips seem to work on my joints more than other gh

250mg vit b6
1000mg vit C 2x daily. Make sure its time release.
super b complex sup.

^^ This has worked well for my. Had bad CTS before.

High doses of Vitamin B6 can and will damage the CNS. Which is why no more than 100-150mg/ED is advised.

i go the more simple route, take low dose aspirin and a diuretic. CTS gone.:D

I just take gh year round to build an immunity. Even when my cts was killing me I didn't budge on dose, 6 months later 0 cts on any gh /pep protocol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Took me 4-6 months for the sides of Rips to go away. Man it out.

I had lower back pain,sore joints and very very tired..for weeks at 2iu. I just delt with it.

I've been on rips now at 10 iu a day for three weeks. The only time I notice CTS is when my hands fall asleep at night but that doesn't happen too often. I should point out my diet is as clean as it could possibly be. No junk and no cheats.

Switch to over to some of the old nipertropins and your pains will go away I guarantee it:rolleyes: I am JK Just deal with it The good stuff is worth the pain.
HAHAHAHA good one man ips gh is horrible wtf tryin to kill us lol,RIPS for life,anyways i kid i know gets same side horrid cts pain at night,for him it didnt go away until he stopped,so ppl jst get differant sides brotha,THATS THE PRICE FOR BOMB ASS GH

Odd how I have been bothered by CTS for a few years now. I started Hyges last year and noticed a lot of tingling, and was worried GH may not be for me. Then I nervously placed a large order of Rips, worried about all the posts a read about bloating and CTS. But I have been using Rips at 2iu every morning for 5 weeks now with zero CTS, no bloat, and I'm very happy with the results. I plan on staying on this dose for long-term.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws