over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nuthinbutapeanut 5 weeks out

i HIGHLY recommend everyone do this LOL

go and read through champ00's previous posts, you'll get a kick out of some of them. wow!!!

NBPT......two things: 1) remember to consider the source man, read his past posts and you'll realize what im saying. you have guys like phil, hottsauce, phidias, mike1107, JT giving you compliments/encouragement...and ONE tool bag mystery douche TRYING to bring you down. fuck him. 2) this guy cant touch you diet wise...look at his drug use...what a tool!:D

I had to give "the champ" an infraction back in December. Today he got 30 days off. His 'critique' was not an assessment of NBPN and his condition but really just an outright insulting remark. We do not tolerate that here.

Again, I'm not censoring anyone's right to speak freely. Only trying to prevent someone from intentionally and unconscionably hurting someone else with no positive or constructive purpose whatsoever.

Sorry folks. Keep moving. Nothing to see here.

BTW, good progress NBPN. Work on the posing some more like someone said earlier. I think that would help display your thickness better. Keep us posted! Are you going to load up precontest?

Last edited:
You look great bro. Im not even going to aknowledge what that douche said. How about some better lighting for the next pics, they seem kind of dark. Keep up the outstanding work ethic my man!

Ouch- I don't know, I just do what Phil says. I agree about the lighting. The place I lift is definately not conducive to this kind of stuff (posing area, etc.), but this is actually the best there is here.

nbp

Well Phil would be the guy to ask. He's a huge "poser"! LOL

Seriously, Phil had his posing down tight. He's the guy to talk to. I'd just let him bring you in for a landing. He has experience and success behind him.

From my standpoint, I think you need to get your lats out more and bend the knees a little more. Think thick. You're conditioning is really good. Try to show that off. Let everyone see your obliques and abs. I've always been terrible at posing.

BTW, our "champ00" here, spelled his email [email protected]

Do you think someone from Sicily would know how to spell Sicilian? Yes. I think they would.

first of all jag, all sights are to give opinions and thats mine , im sure alot dont like it, but i always see peeps telling people THEY look great and so on when they dont. imo. such is life now go back under your rock patric. also i dont recall sight that only say to say positive things. thats not the way it should be. its ones opinion,its like when i do shows and i do 3 a year, people tell the some of the dudes you look great and that isnt so, they dont even belong on stage, that also goes for figure so many of them look like shit but because they got ass and tits alot of peeps say man you look great WRONG. I DONT SUGAR COAT SHIT

and another thing, now that phil chimmed in on this, alot of you suck ups will say the same as he said

SUK UP!!!!!! LETS SEE YOUR DAMN PICS BIIIIATCH! NOBODY HEAR SUCKING UP, I CAN BACK UP MY COMMENTS LITTLE BOY.........

BUT I WILL APOLOGIZE FOR THE NEGATIVE COMMENT, ONLY BECAUSE ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING. YOU SAY YOU SPEEK THE TRUTH? LET US SEE THE TRUTH.

WEE ARE WAITING CHAMP00???????????

first of all jag, all sights are to give opinions and thats mine , im sure alot dont like it, but i always see peeps telling people THEY look great and so on when they dont. imo. such is life now go back under your rock patric. also i dont recall sight that only say to say positive things. thats not the way it should be. its ones opinion,its like when i do shows and i do 3 a year, people tell the some of the dudes you look great and that isnt so, they dont even belong on stage, that also goes for figure so many of them look like shit but because they got ass and tits alot of peeps say man you look great WRONG. I DONT SUGAR COAT SHIT

and another thing, now that phil chimmed in on this, alot of you suck ups will say the same as he said

No this site is to give opinions not insult someone which is what you did. He's a natty bodybuilder doing his first show and it took guts to put his pic up here and have people take a look at them. It's because of people like you that a lot people won't post up pics to show because they don't want to get shit on by some asshole. Who are you to judge who should be on stage or not. Why does he not look great? Is it because he's not 300lbs shredded. If he wants to do shows and get his body the best and biggest he can be, he isn't going to be 250. So I guess that means in your world he shouldn't compete. Again, where's your pics? You say you do 3 shows a year. You must have tons of pics then. Or websites that have the pics. Phil had nothing to do with me chiming in. I would have said something if Phil didn't say shit. You don't need to be the top bodybuilder in the world to get compliments on this site.

He's a natty bodybuilder doing his first show and it took guts to put his pic up here and have people take a look at them. It's because of people like you that a lot people won't post up pics to show because they don't want to get shit on by some asshole.

You don't need to be the top bodybuilder in the world to get compliments on this site.

VERY WELL SAID, ROTTY. :)

It's not so much how you look compared to the top guys in the game, it's rather where you're coming from and the willpower/dedication you showed to achieve such a transformation.

NBAP, I've followed your progresses over the last months (even more I think), and let me tell u one thing... what you've done with your body is nothing short of amazing... be proud of yourself bro cause you deserve a lot of credit. :)

You look great right now and will be even better comes show time... keep it up!

What I've noticed most about guys who critique in this manner like
Mr champOO has and will never post pictures of them selves.
Wounder why????

NBAP, you look great man! Good luck in your first contest! Listen to Phil and I'm sure you'll do great.
I envy you NBAP. You are only 23 and getting ready to do your first show. Listen to Phil bc you want to stay in good health while you pursue bb'ing. However just think where you will be when you hit 40.
Keep striving to be the best you can be! Keep us posted with what you learn this go around. Best of Luck.

Guys, I appreciate your comments ALOT. Thanks for your support and any constructive criticism on anything is more than welcome!

NBP

hey great work man, your looking great and have came a long way since ive been following(which hasnt been long), cant wait to see you come show time... keep up the hard work bro!

only 23 and natural? You look great. Keep training hard and do what you are doing because its working. You will grow a lot in the years ahead.

is it champ00 or shampoo? Just want to make sure I pronounce that right...

Great job and for 5 weeks out you have to be carefull, in my opinion to almost ready so try to keep as much muscle as you can and dont get crazy at the end cutting all the water or doing some drastic things ( i already did all for you jajjajaja)

Great job!!!!!

dude are u serious. you look like a stick figure. rip me all you want, i dont sugar coat anything when it comes to this sport
YOU KNOW CHUMP, This is not the first time you have made negative comments on one of the members here so I'll not sugarcoat this for you ok............
PUT UP YOUR PICS AND SHOW US ALL WHAT A REAL BBER LOOKS LIKE!!
You talk shit about others and you have yet to put up a pic of your sorry ass, So put em up or fuck off!!

Guys, I appreciate your comments ALOT. Thanks for your support and any constructive criticism on anything is more than welcome!

NBP
Hey bro, you look dead on target for 5 weeks. You will continue to harden up as the remaining weeks fly by. Great job and good transformation. Keep the updates coming!

I won't reiterate what a fuck CHUMP00 is, but I will say that you're more than on track for your first show. Your conditioning is spot on and you and Phil have done awesome things together. Competing natural and coming in dialed takes REAL discipline. Keep at it. You've made life altering change and I can see you making REAL gains throughout the next few years with your drive and dedication. Stay on it Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree bro u are looking diced and have some pretty good symmetry! Maybe put on a little size if that is a goal of urs but u have a very good base with really good abs...thought the side chest was a pretty good pose as well as the abdominal shot...
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Also for tha guy who is bashing...i understand that his physique may not meet ur personal standards and maybe u truly do feel that he "doesnt look good" or whatever, but u are going about it the wrong way and i think that it is disrespectful and i agree that u shouldnt bash unless ur at the top of the moutain which i am guessing ur not! Im honestly trying to help u out bro because thats not the way to make friends on this board and i will promise u that in this game u will need someone for advice possibly on this board for advice...just keep it cool bro not trying to bash just my 2 cc's

RJ

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420