over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nutri-vet products

debo22

Registered
what is your opinion of this line for thoes that have used. what are its strong points and weaknessess? How are the Dbol and winstrol tabs in particular? how about the test nv 250?

please respond only if you have used. looking for some good or bad responses as a friend of mine will be looking at this for some input. my opinon is a little biased because i already have the products:D

dball was good for me. anadrol was top notch i have winstrol but haven't used yet but my training partner was very hapy with it.deca ant ethanate very smooth no pain getting great results. there are lots of thread about them look him up.

BALLA U GOT SOMETHING TO ADD???.......LOL

Good Sh*T Cheap

Straight up, no BS, the products are as good and some better than anything I've used in 20 years. For me the suspension and Winny being in oil is very good. With the susp I'll stay away from orals off season altogether. But like I've said before, B's service and consideration of CUSTOMER INPUT with addition and PRICE of new products is Unique.

Str8jacked has received no type of consideration for this endorcement (But would love some:D )

How the F! did I beat that Pimp Balla to the punch here?!!!

How the F! did I beat that Pimp Balla to the punch here?!!![/QUOTE]

That's what i was thinking....lol

I've used his D-bol and EQ and they're both top notch. The D-bol is as good or better than any I've ever used. Plus his customer service is the best around imo.

anabolicfan said:
dball was good for me. anadrol was top notch i have winstrol but haven't used yet but my training partner was very hapy with it.deca ant ethanate very smooth no pain getting great results. there are lots of thread about them look him up.

BALLA U GOT SOMETHING TO ADD???.......LOL
hahaha im here to chime in my man

FIRST and for most!! i do not work for bio at all nor does he slide me extra products in my packs bc i have such and so many good things to say about him(jus pickin fun if this offends anyone)

now for the products, great products, top knotch!

test E is painless and smooth, great gain off it, winny is great stuff also, pills solid and not all broken up as for the dbol too, speakin of i like this dbol more then any other dbol, doesnt make me feel "outta it" like soem other dbol has...i dont know if its the dbol its self or the price on it haha but on the real its very good stuff, and u will be very pleased with NV products!!

yes its "underground" lab so to speak but its an actual TRUE lab that is well taken care of and products r made 110% right and safe and to the T and u can tell by jus looking at the presentation of the products themselves!! what im gettin at is its not some little shack or a guys kitchen where ur gear is being made....high quality, smooth injc, potent and very clean and, my favorite, CHEAP FUCKIN PRICESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D :eek: :D :p

B is straight up, fair, helpful,smart/safe and NORMALLY very fast, but what we all got to remember is shit happens sometimes

hope ive said enough haha:D

(agian im no sells man hired by bio, i simply back him bc his shit is fuckin awsome and customer service is honest and next to none)

Str8jacked said:
Straight up, no BS, the products are as good and some better than anything I've used in 20 years. For me the suspension and Winny being in oil is very good. With the susp I'll stay away from orals off season altogether. But like I've said before, B's service and consideration of CUSTOMER INPUT with addition and PRICE of new products is Unique.

Str8jacked has received no type of consideration for this endorcement (But would love some:D )

How the F! did I beat that Pimp Balla to the punch here?!!!
O bc i was typin my novel!! haha

or maybe i was gettin some "knowledge"(head) from my chick, she hates that im on the comp all the time so she always becomes aggressive and like to "play" with the cool parts of my body so ill get off and pay attention to her:eek: :p :p :eek: :D :D

THANKS FOR THE GREAT FEEDBACK BRUTHAS!!!

BALLA KEEP ON BALLIN AND STR-8 BRUTHA I STILL GOTTA GET MY SCARFACE TATTOO:D

AND AF WHY DID YOU NOT JUST SAY

ANABOLICFAN'S SIMPLE ANSWER:
"It's the kind that makes you "BIG"

BAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU GUYS

used his EQ, top notch and his delivery and service were great as well, not to mention prices...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws