over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nutropin hgh(questions)

prettyrick

Registered
ive recently gained access to some nutropin.. i have been doing researh on gh as much as possible and looking for some advice.. i know the nutropin is pharm grade and as pure is its gonna get.. my question is would the amounts required to gain muscle be the same with this stuff as it would be with a generic version?? this stuff is pretty expensive and if i can get away with using less to acheive my goal then thats what i need to know.. i was reading somewhere that 1.5iu's of this stuff would be equal to about 4iu's of a generic version.. just trying to figure as much out as i can before purchasing.. this will be my first time using hgh... and i want it to be done correctly.. ive been using aas for a few years.. and have been wanting to try gh for a while.. and i figured this will be the best im gonna get so i better take advantage.. i am 33yrs old,220lbs ,and 10% bf

-thnx

i have also posted this in the peptides and growth forum..

ive recently gained access to some nutropin.. i have been doing researh on gh as much as possible and looking for some advice.. i know the nutropin is pharm grade and as pure is its gonna get.. my question is would the amounts required to gain muscle be the same with this stuff as it would be with a generic version?? this stuff is pretty expensive and if i can get away with using less to acheive my goal then thats what i need to know.. i was reading somewhere that 1.5iu's of this stuff would be equal to about 4iu's of a generic version.. just trying to figure as much out as i can before purchasing.. this will be my first time using hgh... and i want it to be done correctly.. ive been using aas for a few years.. and have been wanting to try gh for a while.. and i figured this will be the best im gonna get so i better take advantage.. i am 33yrs old,220lbs ,and 10% bf

-thnx

i have also posted this in the peptides and growth forum..

just make sure it has labels on it

theres labels.. its from someone that has a medical condition.. and have way more than needed.. so i know its real.. just dont have an endless supply .. so im tryin to see if theres enough to use for my needs

i wouldnt do less than 2iu...closer to 3 daily would be decent to get some nice fat loss while gaining a little bit...tough to compare iu to iu of generic chinese

Last edited:
ok thanks.. theres just not alot of info on people using it for bodybuilding purposes that i can find.. assuming thats because it really expensive to buy... but if anyone has anymore input id be glad to listen.. im probly gonna buy all thats available.. and see what i can come up with on a dosing schedule

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear