over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NY Idiots say STEROIDS is WORSE THAN HEROIN / COCAINE

BrooklynBB

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
These jerks want to have the exact same penalties for possession of any amount of anabolic steroid that is applied to Heroin and Cocaine and Crack, saying that, steroids "are MORE DANGEROUS." I heard this on the news today and almost past out.

This is getting insane with this bullshit comments about how they will kill you and damage you permanently. I'm actually sick of it. Something really needs to be done.

Below is an example of peoples ignorance. The problem is, these morons are the ones in control:

----

Lanza Proposes Law To Test High School Athletes For Steriods
January 18, 2008

Several high-profile athletes have been in the news lately for their use of performance enhancing drugs – and now a state Senator from Staten Island is proposing a law that would screen high school athletes. NY1's Mara Montalbano filed this report.

It's the opportunity of a lifetime - playing professional sports, making millions, being famous - and some will do whatever it takes to get there. Others have more immediate dreams: Winning the next football game against a competing high school.

State Senator Andrew Lanza says while it's okay to dream, he wants to make sure young athletes are competing clean.

"There's so much pressure placed upon our athletes to excel, to compete, to get to the next level," says Lanza. "We just don't want to see them turn to these very harmful, illegal, performance enhancing drugs."

Lanza is proposing a law that would implement random screening of high school athletes for such drugs. The Centers for Disease Control reports 4 percent of high school students admit to taking steroids without a prescription.

When asked about Lanza's plan, high school track and field athlete Corey Orazem said, "There's no real need to have us checked out if we're honest, but there are some people who do perform to unbelievable expectations who should be looked into a little bit."

However, athlete Thomas McCauley said testing is necessary. "Some athletes that are using it, it's unfair and it's a disadvantage for the other team," said McCauley, also a track and field competitor.

"I wouldn't appreciate anyone on my team doing that when you could be substituting hard work for it," added Frank Blancero, another athlete.

Lanza says the law would be similar to one recently passed in Texas. With athletes like Roger Clemens in the spotlight for allegedly using steroids, Coach Tom Cuffe of Monsignor Farrell High School says professional athletes who do use such drugs are sending the wrong message.

"It tells people that there's a shortcut, that there's instant gratification," said Cuffe. "Anything you do in life academically, athletically, spiritually, socially - you need to work for it. You need to climb to the top of the mountain to really enjoy it."

Lanza hopes to have the law passed by the next school year.

were always blown away at how the gov't spends more money and time busting people for juice than heroin and crack dealers. But i never thought id see the day when they say juice is worse than heroin and crack. makes you question if they do ANY research whatsoever on this stuff.

They're right, after I do legs Im going to jack a car ,go to my grandma's house, beat her up, take her social security money and buy some test.Or I may rob a liquor store and buy some primo .Damn ,Im having withdrawells Ive been off for 5 months!I gotta have it!I should start using crack instead of juice because crack heads never do shit like this!

Lately I have been thinking bout this..

Any elite athlete, who bangs his body up should be allowed to take steroids. Normal people might consider it cheating, but those people do not know what it takes to push their body. Any athlete that pushes that body to the extreme is putting himself at risk by not using the beneficial effects of steroids.. For example, lets say ronnie coleman is not tkaing roids, i am sure his strength will not drop much, and he will still be able to deadlift a lot of weight, if he keeps doing that without roids eventually he will end up injuring his muscles more htan building it.. they need to look at the benefit vs risk ratio for athletes and realize that they are FAR FAR more beneficial then risky for athletes. You cant just expect people to run fast, pitch fast and lift heavy weights and then not allow to medicate them with substances.

I mean if u can use marijuana and opiates for medical reason, then y cant athletes use steroids to regenerate and heal..

They should classify steroids according to their side effects and have different penalties for them.. Jusy like marijuana is not as harmful as heroin,, test is not as harm ful as tren etc. etc. Test, eq and deca should be allowed under doctors supervision,, etc.. etc.. You get.. Some laws need to be laid out.. better than this..

I have used both steroids and cocaine.
Cocaine: Became addicted, lost my business, declared bankruptcy, had to have emergency surgery for a ruptured colon, almost died.
Steroids: A little acne

some one needs to do a documentary that includes.
1 controlled study of someone taking gear for 6 weeks,the results and health effects need to be recorded and discussed
2 experts need to be interviewed regarding fake studies and media stigmas and perception
3 experts need to be interviewed about the failure of prohibition.

It would sell and give people a dosae of truth and stop the shit.

There is nothing worse than a prick trying to make out he cares by saying increase penalties to advance their careers if karma exists these pricks will get penis cancer at a young age.

Guess what guys? This is nothing more than cock-sucking lawmakers jumping on the gravy train. They're the shepards leading the clueless sheep. If the politicians say it, and the press reports it, it MUST be true. Yes, we must protect our youth. Right. Like they really give a shit. All this started when Balco was stumbled upon and got brought to light when the war and George W.'s approval ratings started to head in the toilet. Maybe Michael Moore should be contacted. Let him expose the sham. Might want to tie in who's gettin' seriosly fat off oil too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131