over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NY Muscle Gyno surgery

[email protected] to get in touch with Robin. She is Dr. Maffei's head surgical nurse and makes his appointments. She is so kind and sweet. Also very attractive, lol. Tell her you read my post and send her the link and you want a consultation.

[email protected] to get in touch with Robin. She is Dr. Maffei's head surgical nurse and makes his appointments. She is so kind and sweet. Also very attractive, lol. Tell her you read my post and send her the link and you want a consultation.
Thanks for sharing...So it was $5K total? I was going to go to Dr. Blau https://www.cosmetic-md.com/ But Maffei seems good and he's half the price.

Thanks for sharing...So it was $5K total? I was going to go to Dr. Blau https://www.cosmetic-md.com/ But Maffei seems good and he's half the price.
$5k total. Dr. Blau is out of his fucking mind with his prices, and Dr. Maffei is a better surgeon. Dr. Maffei is the best damn gyno surgeon in the country. He does way more complicated surgeries than gynecomastia surgery. His hand skills are amazing. I am over the moon that I don't have to wear loose black t-shirts anymore, because of gynecomastia.

Will you be able to post pre and post surgery pictures? Id like to see the transformation. Sounds great so far.

Will you be able to post pre and post surgery pictures? Id like to see the transformation. Sounds great so far.
Here is Dr. Anthony Maffei's instagram https://www.instagram.com/nybaridoc/

I am not going to post pics on here, but I will gladly email before and after pics to anybody who wants them, just pm me your email address. I really should have taken a pic of all the gyno tissue he took out. It was a lot. I didn't want to even look, but he wanted me to see it. I'm glad I did.

Yesterday I did legs without any problems and today I'm doing bis and tris. I'm also doing cardio.

Congrats man, 5k isnt bad at all. Especially after I was contemplating the 10k overpriced surgeon.

I look good and built, but HATE having to pinch my nipple every now and then if they arent hard. or else the gyno is embarrassing

Congrats man, 5k isnt bad at all. Especially after I was contemplating the 10k overpriced surgeon.

I look good and built, but HATE having to pinch my nipple every now and then if they arent hard. or else the gyno is embarrassing
It will be the best 5k you spend. Believe me. He works his ass off to get all the gyno out because he is a perfectionist. He said he is sick and tired of fixing other surgeons' mistakes. My gyno made me look like I have tits. It was humiliating. I work my ass off and it's getting so much harder at my age but I couldn't show it off, because of bitch tits.

It will be the best 5k you spend. Believe me. He works his ass off to get all the gyno out because he is a perfectionist. He said he is sick and tired of fixing other surgeons' mistakes. My gyno made me look like I have tits. It was humiliating. I work my ass off and it's getting so much harder at my age but I couldn't show it off, because of bitch tits.
Did you fly out or do you already live close? And is it cash only or can I make payments on it?

Yea it sucks because it doesnt match the rest of my physique at all. Can barely wear light colors these days.

Did you fly out or do you already live close? And is it cash only or can I make payments on it?

Yea it sucks because it doesnt match the rest of my physique at all. Can barely wear light colors these days.
I live about 1.5 - 2 hr. drive from his office, but I didn't drive. I took the train to Manhattan and took another train to Tarrytown, New York and stayed at a hotel overnight, then took a taxi to his office. I used my debit card to pay for the surgery. I don't know if he does payments. You will have to ask them.

I'm going to wear a tank top to do arms in the gym. First time in a million years I can do that without being uncomfortable. I'm wearing it because I can, not trying to show off, not much to show anyway, but I don't care. No more loose black t-shirts in the middle of summer 🙂

5 k is a deal ! I’m looking to get mine done in the future
Believe me brother, don't wait. Get it done as soon as possible. I really regret not getting it done as soon as I read about Dr. Maffei from NY Muscle. Gynecomastia is like losing your hair. It crushes you. At least you can do something about gyno.

Believe me brother, don't wait. Get it done as soon as possible. I really regret not getting it done as soon as I read about Dr. Maffei from NY Muscle. Gynecomastia is like losing your hair. It crushes you. At least you can do something about gyno.
Yep. My gyno has bothered me for a long time. Have had it since puberty

How is the recovery going?

so it is a 2 hour process? When can u drive?
You have to wear a vest after for how long?

Lol hang on you had the surgery a few hours ago and you’re already on here shilling for the surgeon? Maybe wait till you actually recover and can see the results.

This reminds me of guys giving reviews of their juice orders based on the shipping time before they even try it.

Had my procedure done back in February. Best 5K I have ever spent. Maffei is a true professional and the care I received during and after the procedure was the best I’ve received by any physician. Wore the vest for 2 weeks, but was back in the gym doing light bodyweight and pump stuff in just 5 days. Back to full intensity workouts just under the 2 week mark.

Lol hang on you had the surgery a few hours ago and you’re already on here shilling for the surgeon? Maybe wait till you actually recover and can see the results.

This reminds me of guys giving reviews of their juice orders based on the shipping time before they even try it.
What is so funny? Yeah, I immediately noticed a difference. You have no clue what you are talking about. Get lost. You're probably 20 something years old.

How is the recovery going?

so it is a 2 hour process? When can u drive?
You have to wear a vest after for how long?
Yes about 2 hours. I drove my car the next day without a problem. I'm still wearing the compression vest. You are supposed to wear it 2-4 weeks. The pain is just in the nipples now and I'm back in the gym. The swelling is not completely gone yet, but it's getting there. The little bruising I had is gone.

Had my procedure done back in February. Best 5K I have ever spent. Maffei is a true professional and the care I received during and after the procedure was the best I’ve received by any physician. Wore the vest for 2 weeks, but was back in the gym doing light bodyweight and pump stuff in just 5 days. Back to full intensity workouts just under the 2 week mark.
The Maffei is the best gynecomastia surgeon in the country. I noticed the difference immediately after the surgery when he told me to look in the mirror. He works his ass off to do the job right, because he is a perfectionist, and he is into bodybuilding. He actually cares. I started working out after a week and I am almost back into full swing and it will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

You have to see a pic of his younger brother. The dude has an amazing physique.

What is so funny? Yeah, I immediately noticed a difference. You have no clue what you are talking about. Get lost. You're probably 20 something years old.
20 something? I've been on this board for over a decade. I had gyno surgery. You don't "notice" shit a few hours after any major surgery you fucking noob.

20 something? I've been on this board for over a decade. I had gyno surgery. You don't "notice" shit a few hours after any major surgery you fucking noob.
I do not give a fuck if you have been on here for over a decade. I've been on other boards since 1999.

I noticed a big difference. I don't give a shit if you didn't. That doesn't make me a liar you scumbag pos.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws