over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NY Muscle Gyno surgery

Had my procedure done back in February. Best 5K I have ever spent. Maffei is a true professional and the care I received during and after the procedure was the best I’ve received by any physician. Wore the vest for 2 weeks, but was back in the gym doing light bodyweight and pump stuff in just 5 days. Back to full intensity workouts just under the 2 week mark.
When did you start doing chest?

Yes about 2 hours. I drove my car the next day without a problem. I'm still wearing the compression vest. You are supposed to wear it 2-4 weeks. The pain is just in the nipples now and I'm back in the gym. The swelling is not completely gone yet, but it's getting there. The little bruising I had is gone.

Do you feel him taking the tissue out?

Had my procedure done back in February. Best 5K I have ever spent. Maffei is a true professional and the care I received during and after the procedure was the best I’ve received by any physician. Wore the vest for 2 weeks, but was back in the gym doing light bodyweight and pump stuff in just 5 days. Back to full intensity workouts just under the 2 week mark.
Do u have before and after pics?

20 something? I've been on this board for over a decade. I had gyno surgery. You don't "notice" shit a few hours after any major surgery you fucking noob.
Hey brotha I was wondering about your gyno surgery. Were you happy with the end result? I’m considering having it done. My gyno is pretty minimal but it still bothers me. When I weigh 240 it is almost unnoticeable but when I downsized 20-30 lbs and leaned out its there. Iv seen quite a few hack jobs and heard horror stories so I steered clear but hey if it can be done properly I’m interested but until I see pictures and hear it from the man apprehensive to say the least

You got gynecomastia surgery and you didn’t take any pictures of your chest before the surgery?
I do have before. He wanted both. Like I said in an earlier post. Send me a PM and give me your email if you want pics. I sent someone from here before pics.

Hey brotha I was wondering about your gyno surgery. Were you happy with the end result? I’m considering having it done. My gyno is pretty minimal but it still bothers me. When I weigh 240 it is almost unnoticeable but when I downsized 20-30 lbs and leaned out its there. Iv seen quite a few hack jobs and heard horror stories so I steered clear but hey if it can be done properly I’m interested but until I see pictures and hear it from the man apprehensive to say the least
If you have the cash or you can find a good surgeon who will let you finance I would 100% do it. Admittedly I am very vain and walking around all day with puffy nips really bothered me. Obviously the worst was going to the pool/beach. My surgery was $7500 including general anesthesia. That was ten years ago, but honestly I would spend 100k if that’s what it took. That’s how night and day the results are. I went to a plastic surgeon in South Florida who specializes in gyno surgery. I didn’t have my gland removed so I am still very careful when I blast hormone. Always have tons of Asin on hand and when just on TRT I make sure my E2 never gets above 40ish. Lemme dig up some pics. I have posted them in the past.

5FEF38B9-2024-4493-AD88-26B0BC06EA67.jpeg
I was 23 there. Think I had the surgery the next year. I was chunky, lifting heavy, eating like shit. Pretty much had no clue what I was doing.

I attached pics of what they cut out. It was insane. Even the doc didn’t expect to find that much tissue.

CC513160-C9C6-43FF-B878-1284C29F41A2.jpeg
12 years later post surgery actually knowing what the fuck I’m doing now. Couldn’t be happier with the nip results.

Attachments

• 0C537186-1980-42FE-8CE1-72009E3CA0B6.jpeg
    0C537186-1980-42FE-8CE1-72009E3CA0B6.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4
  • C1EEBCDA-2FA6-40B7-8275-C52D7472EE78.jpeg
    C1EEBCDA-2FA6-40B7-8275-C52D7472EE78.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 3F5C3F89-58B7-4FC0-AC5C-09DDAF6EC8BF.jpeg
    3F5C3F89-58B7-4FC0-AC5C-09DDAF6EC8BF.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 352F416A-34B2-43DA-A105-0CDA37CA759E.jpeg
    352F416A-34B2-43DA-A105-0CDA37CA759E.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 6
Fuck ya. That definitely worked out for you. Thanks bro. I don’t know how to find posts on here I guess I could have saved you from having to do that for me. I appreciate that a lot. Looks good. Your in great shape and no evidence you ever had gyno now. Did you have the gland removed?

View attachment 139791
I was 23 there. Think I had the surgery the next year. I was chunky, lifting heavy, eating like shit. Pretty much had no clue what I was doing.

I attached pics of what they cut out. It was insane. Even the doc didn’t expect to find that much tissue.

View attachment 139796
12 years later post surgery actually knowing what the fuck I’m doing now. Couldn’t be happier with the nip results.
Same thing with me. He didn't believe my gyno was that bad and then he spent a long time getting all the gyno out from the right side. He was sweating, lol. He was surprised.

Fuck ya. That definitely worked out for you. Thanks bro. I don’t know how to find posts on here I guess I could have saved you from having to do that for me. I appreciate that a lot. Looks good. Your in great shape and no evidence you ever had gyno now. Did you have the gland removed?
Gland is still there. My doc said you gotta be careful taking that out as it serves as a backstop or you can end up with indented nips I guess. In the 10 plus years since the surgery I’ve maybe had 1 or 2 occasions where I’ve had a slight flare up and that’s because I wasn’t dosing my Asin properly and my nips got a little sensitive. But that’s about it. I’m always cautious of my E2 levels because I never want to deal with that shit again.

View attachment 139791

View attachment 139796
your result looks great. looks like zero scarring around the lower areola. was there any lipo involved or just the incision around the areola?

your result looks great. looks like zero scarring around the lower areola. was there any lipo involved or just the incision around the areola?
Yes, I believe there was minor lipo done. But it was really all about the breast tissue he pulled out.

was your gyno steroid induced, just from being heavy and/or puberty, or all of the above?
Def all of the above. Puberty was not kind to me. I was the super skinny kid until 6th grade then I gained a ton of weight but didn’t seem to get any of the masculine or muscular gains from puberty. Add on top of that running Sus my junior and senior year of high school with no AI or real PCT. Not only did I get some terrible gyno, I also shut myself down. That’s why I’ve been on TRT since I was 23.

When did you start doing chest?
I was doing tempo push-ups and extremely light flies in a week’s time. Arms and light legs within 72 hours of surgery. Back to bench pressing at 70-80% right at the two week mark. Zero issues. And that’s after having a pretty good hematoma on my left side that needed to be drained 24 hours after the procedure. The hematoma did not negatively affect healing or results whatsoever.

Do u have before and after pics?
No, never will post personal photos on this forum. My results were excellent though and my scars are extremely minimal. Blends right in with my areola and they are not visible whatsoever unless I point them out to you, and you’d have to look at my chest from a very low angle that isn’t at eye level for anyone. I’ve never had anyone who’s seen my chest since the procedure be able to tell I’ve had anything done. They have gotten progressively lighter since the procedure as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws