over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NY Muscle Gyno surgery

riddleofsteel

Newbies
NY Muscle thank you so much for referring me to Dr. Maffei. I owe you big time. Dr. Maffei is an amazing surgeon. He is the Picasso of gynecomastia surgery. I had my gynecomastia surgery and he did an amazing job. I can't believe how good my chest looks. I swear I feel like a million bucks. I wish I had found a way to do it sooner.

If you have gyno. Please trust Dr. Maffei. He is the best of the best and a super nice guy. Feel free to ask questions.

Mine didn't come out like I had hoped, so references on who can do it right are definitely valuable.

Mine didn't come out like I had hoped, so references on who can do it right are definitely valuable.
Dr. Anthony Maffei in Valhalla, NY. I spent $5k, but I feel like a million. He worked his ass off to do it right. He really is one of the best gynecomastia surgeons in the world. He has a gift that is for certain.

visible only when lean or visible even when having high bodyfat? did you see the tissue after it was excised?
Visible when wearing a shirt or t-shirt. I have 11% body fat. It was straight up bitch tits. I saw the tissue. He showed it to me. And there was a lot. One side was way worse than the other.

Congrats, i've heard good things about him. Give it more time to see how it heals up, then i'd recommend coming back and give an update at that point....though it's good to hear other things that went well too, thanks!

Yeah I echo the thought about giving us an update in 8-10 weeks.

Sounds promising that’s he’s a great one.

Day two. The pain is minimal. I'm just taking tynenol. There is some swelling as expected. I feel totally normal. My chest feels a little sore and that's about it. I really wish I could have done this years ago.

Did he do any Lipo?
No, I have low body fat and I didn't need it. My one side was really bad. He spent so much time getting out all of the tissue. Dr. Maffei is meticulous. I really believe he is the best gyno surgeon in the country or one of the best in the world. And he isn't charging what he could be charging.

Today, it basically feels like nothing happened. I thought I was going to be hurting for a week or two 🤷

So they don’t put u out for it? How long is it?
When can you lift again?
No, he didn't need to. He does local injections and you don't feel anything at all. The needle is the worst part of the whole thing. The procedure is about 2 hours long. It goes by fast. I can probably start to work out in a week or two. I feel great so probably a week.

Following your healing and thoughts a few weeks/months from now. I might go see this dr for it late fall/early winter.

Did doctor allow you to record the procedure? Or at least take progress pics of the procedure?

MS
I was not interested in that all, but he did take a few videos (before, during, after) for tutorial purposes and I was fine with that. You would have to ask him or his nurse Robin about that.

Following your healing and thoughts a few weeks/months from now. I might go see this dr for it late fall/early winter.
No reason to live with gyno. For the first time in decades I can wear a tight shirt and not worry about it. I won't be embarrassed to take my shirt off anymore. It's the best feeling in the world. I'm so stupid for not getting it done as soon as possible when I read about Dr. Maffei from NY Muscle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear