over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NY Pro Pre-Judging Review

King Kamali

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Lets start with the 202 class:

This one I will get right to the meat of the matter and compare the top two guys. In my eyes it's a battle between East vs. West: Kevin English vs. David Henry.

Symmetry Round: Even... or, it could go either direction. Two completely different physiques. It's all up the eyes of the judges. Personally I would say they are dead evem after this round.

Muscularity round (pose for pose):

Front Double Bicep: EVEN! (too close to call.. both very impressive)

Front Lat Spread: KEVIN! (again very very close but I just think Kevin looks freakier than Henry)

Side Chest: KEVIN! ( God Damn these two are close but Kevin is a bit harder and more developed in the leg department especially the hams)

Back Double Bicep: HENRY! (once again close but Henry has the back thickness that Kevin Lacks)

Back Lat Spread: EVEN! (Too close to call.. both look great in this shot)

Side Tricep: KEVIN! (Again.. Hams are much more developed and everything else was even)

Ab/Thigh: HENRY! (Very tight mid-section with zero distension)

Most Muscular: DEAD EVEN! (these two are just too close to put one ahead of the other)

CONCLUSION: I would put Kevin ahead in this round by 1 point.
The guy that comes back tonight and rocks the house will take this title.. It should be a good one.

NY Pro OPEN:

I'll go with my top 6:

6th: Darrem: It was very close between him and Hida but hida edged him out with a better overall package. It could go either way but I have a feeling that the judges will go with Hida out of the two.

5th: Hida: Looks good. Hard and bigger than before. Has an improved back and great color. Still needs to be a tad bit harder to compete with the freaks.

4th: Silvio: He should have skipped this show and waited for the Olympia. The body can't sustain the lean look he maintains all year around. You can only peak at the most twice a year and now he has come in a bit off and dropped his ranking going into the Olympia. He looked good but just a tad bit off.

3rd: Dennis: Great condition and still as freaky as ever, especially on the side shots and the MM.. Crazy.. BUT, from the back he gets killed. Dennis is wide but when he hits his Back Double Bicep something happens?!

2nd: Evan: Get Pro debut. Conditioning was spot on and improvements, especially in the back were obvious. Full and hard as nails he was 100% on. He still needs more muscle maturity but made a huge statement here in NY.

1st: Marcus: The best I have ever seen him. Monster size, craziest arms on the planet, much improved legs and hard as nails. Marcus will always be the biggest man on stage but this time around his conditioning matched his size. He too was at 100%.. because of he was to come in a tad drier he would lose some fullness and mess up the overall package.

Seen some of the pics floating around so far on various sites, I really like Evan's package coming into this show. Looks great. Markus a freak like usual...

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks King for your very detailed, informative and interesting comments... GREAT review.

Please keep on keeping us updated! :)

From the pics I have seen Evan looks great, and yes he is top 3 for sure...So I guess I was wrong...LOL !!!

I like Marcus to win though, down right FREAK !!!

Great to hear Marcus had a good showing and "BROUGHT IT"

Kudos to King for the Live Analysis!!

Tough show and it was very close... Congrats to Evan, DJ and Marcus on his comeback. The Olympia will be stacked.

King,

Who was your suprise of the show ??? Who made the most improvments ??? Ruhl on his comeback, Evan for showing up in shape, with the extra muscle, Hide, ect, ect ???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131