over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NY PRO

Kai impressed me the most though.

Same here, damn did he look good.

I'm really surprised that Branch won. Granted I wasn't sitting with the judges to see what they saw, but from the webcast I had Wolf winning.

plain and simple, wolf should have one . . . one word . . . bullshit

Don't get me wrong, branch is one of my fav all-time bodybuilders, and i am a huge fan . . . but he shouldn't have won, not tonight. that is pretty bad when you know you are not going to win and you still do. you could see it in his face. he knows he shouldn't have one.

The truth will be revealed if he decides to do the next two shows...Trifeca? Who knows. I love Branch like everyone else, but dang what a gift tonight. He is still a hard working soldier in the iron game though.

First lemme say So Mote it Be, brother Hiram!

Man, no way should Branch have won this show, but I would of had him second behind Wolf and ahead of DJ and Des. just my two cents.

Travel in the light my brother....Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Good to meet you brother!!!

I just got in from the show and D. Wolfe definetly should have won. D. James looked soft in my opinion and why was he in consideration for the best legs award? The biggest screwing of the night was Kai Greene not being in the top 5. His posing routine was one of the best I have ever seen and his conditioning was about the best in the show.

Kai Green.... all i can say from pix is WTF!!!!!!! One of the most amazing set of arms iv EVER seen..... HOW did he not win?????

Kai Greenen was impressive. Don't know what haapened I like Branch also, but him the highest in third.

Travel in the light my brother....Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Good to meet you brother!!!

Travel light.....and always look to the EAST!

What a farce this judging is again

So they are looking for a guy with a torn lat and one arm noticeably larger than the other (check the pics)

Looking good for ronnie then

Victor&Jay better manage to get themselves some injuries

What a screw job!! I like Branch, but there is no way in the world that he should have won this show... Dennis Wolfe deserved it no doubt about it... For the life of me I can't understand what the judges were looking at... I mean Branch obviously has some very noticeable injuries, but still wins the show over a guy, who without a doubt, brought the best package to the stage last night (DW)... All I have to say is, if Wolfe keeps progressing, the bodybuilding world better look out... Along with Phil Heath, this is the best crop of young talent in a long time... ;)

Last edited:
talk about paying your dues. i am happy for branch, he nailed his conditioning this time, but honestly don't think there was anyone close to the wolfe on this one.

really like wolf, small waist, big outter sweep on quads, big capped delts. that is what its about right there. BRING BACK THE V TAPER!!!!!!!!

Holy crap Desmond Millers waistline is HUGE! He needs to get that under control for sure, he has mad legs. Wolf looked the best, and branch needs to take a year to heal

What a farce this judging is again

So they are looking for a guy with a torn lat and one arm noticeably larger than the other (check the pics)

Looking good for ronnie then

Victor&Jay better manage to get themselves some injuries

thats what i was thinking moen,
i will have to creep up behind jay when he is comming out of the gym late at night and give him a blanket beating, that whould ensure his title is safe!:D

DW looked awesome! He has such a flow to his physique. I like Branch but really how could they give it to him? Compared to Wolfe he looked blocky and unsymmetrical.

I was always of the opinion that BBing was about balance and symmetry, as well as muscle! I'm starting to wonder where this is headed now????? When A guy can win a major show with obvious symmetry and balance defects I guess it's time to make one side bigger than the other. I know Branch is an outstanding BBer, no doubt, but he should not have been placed at the top. His condition was brilliant, his defect obvious! I have been at the recieveing end of bad judging, when you turn up 14kgs heavier, harder and drier than the other guy, it becomes a no brainer. But when the other guy forgets to bring his chest to the show......and gets the top spot handed to him on a sliver platter, it's time to ask questions.................instead I walked off stage and never competed for that organization again. I changed federations and it has been good since. There were other more deserving winners on that stage but this time it was not Branch!!!

HEY!!

I sense a Masonic Conspiracy in this thread!!!:eek:

:)

P.S--I liked Wolf's physique the best. but even though he is so thick he kind of looks skinny in the front double bicep b/c his torso is so long.

Last edited:
What kind of message does that send to guys who work their asses off to present an aesthetic and symmetrical physique, and continue to lose to guys who have obvious defects, and are as symmetrical as drink machines? The distended bellies were one thing, but when guys can win shows with torn muscles, which severely impact their symmetry, that is just plain wrong! Bodybuilding has evolved from a sport that rewarded small waists, big muscle bellies, and an overall pleasing healthy look, to one where all of the attributes I just mentioned are thrown out of the window and size rules... Where does that leave guys like Wolf, Phil Heath, David Henry, Dugdale? Its just not fair, and I hope that it changes soon...

I was there for pre-judging and the night show.I will say Branch was just so much harder than everyone,he did make you look.He is beat-up looking but he was in condition.
I think that it should have been Branch,Kai Green,and Silvio in the top 3.
DJ was soft,my daughter said,why does that guy have butt fat.Now at a top pro show you should see striations.
I think wolf looked great but he was a little too full at first in pre-judging.He got harder while he was on stage.
All in all most guys were in good condition.

really like wolf, small waist, big outter sweep on quads, big capped delts. that is what its about right there. BRING BACK THE V TAPER!!!!!!!!

couldnt have said it better myself..

tight waist, big V taper, and large capped delts..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131