over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NY Times Article: When We Eat, or Don’t Eat, May Be Critical for Health

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Well that`s not gonna be popular with most people here. Especially the ones getting up at 3am to down some cereal and go back to bed. With just an 8-10 hour window your not getting in a ton of calories. I think we all know those people which eat less, have a lower body weight live longer, albeit a scrawny life compared to us

Well that`s not gonna be popular with most people here. Especially the ones getting up at 3am to down some cereal and go back to bed. With just an 8-10 hour window your not getting in a ton of calories. I think we all know those people which eat less, have a lower body weight live longer, albeit a scrawny life compared to us

I don’t understand how someone can’t get in enough calories within a 10 hour window?

If you’re eating healthy Fats, Proteins and Carbs and trying to gain/be big as you say, then it’s really not that hard..

I can down 2k calories of good food in one meal... Be hungry a few hours later. Do that 3x and you’ve got 5-6k calories.. I don’t do it every meal of course but that’s me.. Just saying that it is possible unless someone has a really slow metabolism and stays full longer I guess? Idk lol

When cutting I did well with a 14 hour fast. 11am-9pm. My training was evening so black coffee and green tea extract for breakfast.

Now for size I’d say 5 meals evenly spaced is best bet, keep carbs around workout. Been working since the beginning of body building

I eat in an 8 hour window but it's later than ideal under this research. I fast from 8pm to noon then eat small meals from 12 noon to 8pm with my last post workout meal around 8pm (also usually the largest meal). Then I am asleep by 10-10:30pm. Not exactly ideal but I stay lean on it. I'd say that last feeding is "too late" but you have to eat something before bed and after workout.

I fast all morning with insulin dead quiet on gh and various fat burners at times.

Last edited:
Many bodybuilders are creatures of habit and fear the prospect of change. They believe you absolutely must eat 6 meals a day, while eating an abundance of carbs and protein with only trace fats. They refuse to believe any other way works.

if dudes and chicks on here cared about their health, they wouldnt be on this forum. steroid muscles aint healthy at all.
but this is that IF nonsense, basically the "skip breakfast" diet.
already shown to be moderately healthier but no benefits for muscle growth or body composition vis a vis other methods.
https://strongerbyscience.com/intermittent-fasting-study/

if dudes and chicks on here cared about their health, they wouldnt be on this forum. steroid muscles aint healthy at all.
but this is that IF nonsense, basically the "skip breakfast" diet.
already shown to be moderately healthier but no benefits for muscle growth or body composition vis a vis other methods.
https://strongerbyscience.com/intermittent-fasting-study/

I beg to differ...

Didn’t change any foods in my diet, just the hours I eat and I have abs year round now... As far as muscle gain, I would agree...

But absolute definite body comp changes.. And I might even eat more or the same amount now than I did before fasting because I know I can only eat for a certain time period, so I literally stuff my face lol..

NYMuscle on here I believe also has a log I believe and he’s a big advocate of fasting and last I recall that guy was fucking shredded... Idk his specific diet but I know he said something about eating sometimes only 1 big meal a day around 5pm.. Maybe he’ll chime in..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws