over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O.J. a free man again

He will never really be free.

He's free by definition as he can come and go.

He could cross the border to Mexico by foot and never have to enter a court room again.

And please don't fall for the "every time he puts his head on the pillow" kinda thing. These people sleep better than us.

I think he moved to Florida or somewhere that payement of civil cases from other states can be avoided

The state put out a statement that he isn't welcome there and they don't want him. Problem is that I don't think they can legally enforce that. I do think they could make it so he doesn't want to live there. I bet he doesn't last a year there.

The Giants can use him

The state put out a statement that he isn't welcome there and they don't want him. Problem is that I don't think they can legally enforce that. I do think they could make it so he doesn't want to live there. I bet he doesn't last a year there.

That's right I heard that, but I think he had gotten out of paying the civil case against him by moving somewhere where they couldn't get his money. Does anyone remember Norm McDonald on Saturday night live every week during the case.

That's right I heard that, but I think he had gotten out of paying the civil case against him by moving somewhere where they couldn't get his money. Does anyone remember Norm McDonald on Saturday night live every week during the case.

You mean Tim Meadows? He played OJ on SNL and it was freaking hilarious (back when SNL was watchable)

He's free by definition as he can come and go.

He could cross the border to Mexico by foot and never have to enter a court room again.

And please don't fall for the "every time he puts his head on the pillow" kinda thing. These people sleep better than us.
Ask anyone that's ever been on probation during that time and see if they feel "free", I agree he ain't losing no sleep over what he did, but he is restricted in what he can do and has to report any actions out of bounds to his probation officer.
He will be legally well advised, but don't think he'll be out publically partying and all like before.

Nevada's conditions for O.J. Simpson's life outside prison - NFL - ESPN

"He is prohibited from leaving Nevada and changing his residence without getting permission first from the Nevada Division of Parole and Probation."

I guess it's up to nevada now. :(

"He is prohibited from leaving Nevada and changing his residence without getting permission first from the Nevada Division of Parole and Probation."

Knowing him he will probably get busted in a hotel room waist-deep in hookers and blow....

If Florida can keep him out then he is out of luck. I don't think there is another state with their laws. What he would do is sink all of his cash into real estate there, I think that is how it works. There was a home builder in our area that went to federal prison and before he was convicted he bought a multi million dollar home in Florida and had his wife live there. When he was found guilty, the law wasn't able to recover any of the money he had used to buy that property. His home and everything in this state though were auctioned off.

Ask anyone that's ever been on probation during that time and see if they feel "free", I agree he ain't losing no sleep over what he did, but he is restricted in what he can do and has to report any actions out of bounds to his probation officer.
He will be legally well advised, but don't think he'll be out publically partying and all like before.

Nevada's conditions for O.J. Simpson's life outside prison - NFL - ESPN

Right, between the probation and the majority of the public loathing him he wont be having much fun. His face will be recognized anywhere. I know if I saw him in public I would have a few choice words for him. I would make sure to point him out to anyone that didn't recognize him, make him feel real welcome. Might as well have a scarlet letter A on his forehead.

Might be fun to really insult him and see if you can piss him off enough to attack you, then his ass is back in prison.

Last edited:

Yeah, but he can still buy real estate there in Florida to shelter his money. That is probably what will happen. Then, once the probation is over, he will move into his nice new posh house in Florida. He is probably living in a dump or a rental now so he cant lose anything.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws