over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

(O) Shit I think I hit a vein

spartan

Registered
If anyone could get back to me on this that would be great..!!!
I Just 2 min. ago did a shot in my glute and I think I hit a vein. I did the following 1cc TP, 1cc TPP, and 1cc NPP for 3 cc total. When I was almost done with the shot I started to break out in a good sweat forehead dripping. Then I started to think I may have hit a vein I noticed the pin was full of a little bit of blood after I released the pressure on the plunger. Then I started to cough and could not take a deep breath or I felt like I could not catch my breath. What is going to happen to me now..? I still feel like shit but I can breath again and the cough stopped. Will this shot be a complete waste if it did go into my vein instead of deep IM. What effects can I expect. This is so crazy because it was a glute shot and it was fairly high up... I thought that was safe ground?

Thank you for your feedback because I am almost in a panic state..:confused::eek:

I Just 2 min. ago did a shot in my glute and I think I hit a vein. I did the following 1cc TP, 1cc TPP, and 1cc NPP for 3 cc total. When I was almost done with the shot I started to break out in a good sweat forehead dripping. Then I started to think I may have hit a vein I noticed the pin was full of a little bit of blood after I released the pressure on the plunger. Then I started to cough and could not take a deep breath or I felt like I could not catch my breath. What is going to happen to me now..? I still feel like shit but I can breath again and the cough stopped. Will this shot be a complete waste if it did go into my vein instead of deep IM. What effects can I expect. This is so crazy because it was a glute shot and it was fairly high up... I thought that was safe ground?

Thank you for your feedback because I am almost in a panic state..:confused::eek:

I wouldn't even worry about it, you might get something like a tren cough effect, or light headed, but it will go away... I belonged to a board where someone did it in the name of science (Intentionally)! he shot up 3cc's of oil into a vein and said that the cough lasted about 30 mins... No biggie... Just calmn down...

relax you are going to be ok.

most likely you did hit a vein. it used to happen to me often.

are you using 1 1/2 inch? i switched to 1 inch and it rarely happens anymore

Sounds good will do. Just a real shitty feeling.

Will the shot be a complete waste since it hit the vein instead if being IM??

P.S. Thank you for your prompt response.

relax you are going to be ok.

most likely you did hit a vein. it used to happen to me often.

are you using 1 1/2 inch? i switched to 1 inch and it rarely happens anymore

Yes I am using 1 1/2 I try to keep about 1/2 out but today I buried it for some reason big time.

Thanks Bro

your still alive, your fine. You would be in serious trouble by now if you were going to be. you probably just nicked it. When you truly hit it and inject into it, you will feel a nice hot sauce feeling travel down your leg into your calves, then up into your lungs, then start weezing and laying on the ground... you seem fine though, as your typing

your still alive, your fine. You would be in serious trouble by now if you were going to be. you probably just nicked it. When you truly hit it and inject into it, you will feel a nice hot sauce feeling travel down your leg into your calves, then up into your lungs, then start weezing and laying on the ground... you seem fine though, as your typing

Yes, I am still alive and that is a good thing for sure. It was pretty intense for what seemed like forever. It is a bit hard to type because I am still very shakey.

Here's the kicker I did it while I am at work. I have an office where I can close the door. Usually not a big deal, but this time there are people outside my door and I am coughing my lung out and waiting for some one to knock on the door to see if I am alright. Wow crazy day. Still feel pretty funky for sure right now.

Effects will be immediate sparty. Same shit happened to me.

Here's what happened: you were barely out the other end of a vein, or just before one when you aspirated, and when you pushed the plunger the needle moved and hit a vein. After doing that twice, I now begin aspirating for the last half inch of the pin, and then back the pin out a fraction of an inch once its all the way buried with no blood. No problems since.

Yes, I am still alive and that is a good thing for sure. It was pretty intense for what seemed like forever. It is a bit hard to type because I am still very shakey.

Here's the kicker I did it while I am at work. I have an office where I can close the door. Usually not a big deal, but this time there are people outside my door and I am coughing my lung out and waiting for some one to knock on the door to see if I am alright. Wow crazy day. Still feel pretty funky for sure right now.

Lmao. I've had a similar experience before.

It's not wasted. The hormone will cleave and lose the esters very fast though. I did it with test only and I had raging hard ons for the next few days LOL. But the gear still works, it just won't be in a depot so it will disperse quickly. Id go ahead and pin again in the next few days if you weren't going to otherwise, since the injection you just did will be cleared in a day or two.

Lmao. I've had a similar experience before.

It's not wasted. The hormone will cleave and lose the esters very fast though. I did it with test only and I had raging hard ons for the next few days LOL. But the gear still works, it just won't be in a depot so it will disperse quickly. Id go ahead and pin again in the next few days if you weren't going to otherwise, since the injection you just did will be cleared in a day or two.

Right on, great feed back I love this MB everyone is very helpful and informative. I do the shots MWF so my next one will be on Friday. So I hope to be GTG. I am glad I am not the only one this has happen to. I have done a good amount of cycles and this has never happen to me. I guess there is a first time for everything.... just when you think you are the shit with shot BAMM it happens. I will try you tech from this point forward. You are right I aspirated with about 1/2" out and then I looked at something else for a sec and the next thing I know it was all the way down to the plastic tip! I did pull it back out but must have hit some real estate somewhere along the way.

Your good man. It happens. I also aspirate half way through my shot now cause of this happening.

"The greatest respect you can earn is self respect" Louie Simmons

That happened to me a few weeks ago when I pinned my right quad. Literally a few seconds afterwards I had a "medicine like taste" in my mouth, and had something very similar to "tren cough." I found out, even when you asp, you have the tendency to move the needle a bit while you're inside pumping in your cc's. So you could have easily just nicked a vein-giving you those cold like symptoms. They go away within 24 hours bud.

This is by far the best and most knowledgable BB board on the planet period!
Good guys here.

Update everything was good yesterday it did take about 24 hours to feel back to normal. I felt it the most in my lower back and or my kidneys. It was pretty painful most of the night and into the AM is is completely gone now but I could barely bend over and touch my knees. That was about the longest lasting effect and most uncomfortable. Also my lungs were not 100% until the morning it was still uncomfortable to take a deep breath in. But that too is gone.

Thanks again to everyone and you support this site is 100% the real deal.

Same thing happened to me. I think I passed through a larger vein, because i broke out into intense cold sweats and starting feeling nauseous.

In the future always pull back the plunger on the syringe and make sure no blood comes out before injecting.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws