over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/t 67 year old man fights

Yeah, it sounds like it was all a misunderstanding. The old guy said he was talking about one of his family members shining the shoes or a friend of his or something to that affect and the black guy thought he was talking about him or someone black because the old guy used the term "my boy".

"exactly got upset when he heard him say my boy"

I'm trying to be nice and by saying talking with his friend because people just misconstrued things.

That black guy wanted to start a fight plain and simple. He wanted to make the old man feel uncomfortable when he said "my boy" or "my brother"etc,.... He was trying to play the race card to belittle an old man and got the ever living shit kicked out of him. That will go down in history.

Well, I'm gonna have to still "rain on the parade", a tad. If that would have been me in the same circumstance, I would have apologized to the black guy and kept my mouth shut. I guess with age, I've kinda, sorta wussified a little. that, or my wisdom bank has increased. I went to jail for about 6 hours due to and unfortunate situation. I'm very cautious about how I handle myself nowadays. In my opinion, it takes more of man to walk away.

I do understand that the black guy hit first, and yes, that was self-defense. However, the whitey, definitely egged him on after misunderstanding occurred (I know, I'm, wussified). If, after I apologized and did everything within my power to walk away, then I would have TRIED to whoop his Ice. just me tho. Peace!

P.S. I lost a 40,000 a year job (entry level) which set me back good! I had only been on the job for 6 months, and was already up for a promotion. My wife would not be working today, if it wasn't for that incident! Peace!

Last edited:
this story was just on fox news channel and they interviewed one of the officers who responded to the call. the truth is that neither man was arrested following the incident because they chose not to pursue charges. there are several interviews with the bearded man where he claims that the guy was a murderer who was wanted, but this seems to be false information.

I do understand that the black guy hit first, and yes, that was self-defense. However, the whitey, definitely egged him on after misunderstanding occurred (I know, I'm, wussified). If, after I apologized and did everything within my power to walk away

The old guy may had some some things after the otehr guy questioned him, but old guy then did walk away though to the front of the bus and the other guy followed him not once, but then the second time went back and punch the old guy.

Why do you call him whitey are you looking for a reaction from members:confused:

Anyways the incident is what it is... you can have several hundred different views of what happened from several hundred different people.

The old guy may had some some things after the otehr guy questioned him, but old guy then did walk away though to the front of the bus and the other guy followed him not once, but then the second time went back and punch the old guy.

I'll have to go back and watch again, it looked to me like, the old guy, even tho he walked away, still made threats. I would have apologized, not made threats.

Why do you call him whitey are you looking for a reaction from members:confused:

See if I could get a rise/accused of reverse discrimination. I assure you tho, I'm not racist. Or it could have been poor choice of suffix usage. *LOL* I do see your points tho, It really isn't that big of a deal to me, I've seen all sorts of violence in my short time on the earth. I've learned to let things roll on off, and enjoy what time I have left with my family. Again, bro, I'm not racist. Peace!

In the beginning the girl does call the guy "blood" if you listen closely. But they always call each other that whether they are really bloods or not. The only diff is between a lowlife blood v.s. a lowlife guy like this is a title. They are all pussies in real life.

Best video i've seen all year. Sick that those people wanted to see that old man get hurt. That old dude is badass. That goes down the in the records for one of the biggest OWNED ive ever seen.

"i got it on tape, we can press charges" LOL that animal threw the first punch too hahaha

It was a real cool video but for a minute it looked a little set up to me.
Guess it was real though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity