over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/t 67 year old man fights

Ante up! Talk crap; catch a bad one! Should have beaten his head in. Pops showed him some mercy. Good combo's Pops. It's ninja's like him that give decent Black people a bad name.
I'm glad to see that you have the honesty to call it right.

I've got friends of all races & religions. The ones I keep the closest are the ones with the guts to be honest regardless of pupularity.

I can't help but wonder what people would say if the racial situation was reversed. Would there be any white members here backing a 67 year old black hero?

P.S. Does anyone here remember Bernard Hugo Geotz? (hint: he was called "the subway vigilante" back in the 1980s)

If a loud mouth white asshole was treating an older black guy like that I would CHEER for the old black guy. Something else...I probably would have intervened before it went that far.

Right on boys! I'm for WHOM EVER IS IN THE RIGHT, NOT WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. Right is right, wrong is wrong!.

Last edited:
I can't believe that LE tazed that old guy. It does not look good for LE they could not handle him in another way, especially given his age. He did not appear to be an immediate physical threat to anyone and remained seated until he was tazed. LE should have considered the risk there is higher chance it might result in possible serious injury or death to the man plus with so many people as witness it does not increase the public's view of LE in a positive way.

Last edited:
Fucking pussy ass cops. I bet none of those guys have ever gotten into a real fight in their life. If that old man died from that they would be fucked.

Somebody should have slapped the bitch that stole his bag for being a thief and for having a big shit talking mouth.

That was great. I liked the part where the black dude is standing up front telling the old white dude "next time, I'll f#@k you up". ha ha ha next time what? next time you'll get your ass handed to you.. again? ha ha ha

Who was that old guy, Jack Lalanne's brother?

The old man is from Oakland, I think. He goes by the name of Vietnam Tom. Definitely, what that mans been thru and seen, no thug on a bus is going to scare him.

The old man is from Oakland, I think. He goes by the name of Vietnam Tom. Definitely, what that mans been thru and seen, no thug on a bus is going to scare him.

I missed being drafted to Vietnam by a year
and a half. During that time my cousin just got back. he was right in the
mix of things and what he told me, I was never so scared in my life. Jesus,
I just turned 17 and playing high school foot ball and within a year they
were going to send me out to kill or to be killed. I have great
respect for these vet's. .
You are absolutely right. From what these guys have gone
threw and you think some punk on a bus is going to intimidate this
guy........SHIT.

I'm glad to see that you have the honesty to call it right.

I've got friends of all races & religions. The ones I keep the closest are the ones with the guts to be honest regardless of pupularity.

I can't help but wonder what people would say if the racial situation was reversed. Would there be any white members here backing a 67 year old black hero?

P.S. Does anyone here remember Bernard Hugo Geotz? (hint: he was called "the subway vigilante" back in the 1980s)

I absolutely would back an old black man who just whipped a smart mouth white boys ass. It's not about race, it's about respect. Of course, they could've both handled it better, but you just don't fight old men...period. And if you happen to get your ass whipped because you do, then that's great!

Dude looks like beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show....I know it isnt though, RIP

He messed with the wrong old man thats forsure. The man got what he deserved. He really thought he was going to bully the old man and nothing was going to be done about it. Everyday you read or hear about elderly ppl getting robber or harassed by punks...well this old man was SICK of it...and he stuck up for himself and made an example out of this punk ass!!! And after all that shit talking and starting the fight...even after he gets his ass beat down...they still have the balls to go pick the old mans bag up...and you hear the one "lets go through it" Talk about some real low lifes.

He messed with the wrong old man thats forsure. The man got what he deserved. He really thought he was going to bully the old man and nothing was going to be done about it. Everyday you read or hear about elderly ppl getting robber or harassed by punks...well this old man was SICK of it...and he stuck up for himself and made an example out of this punk ass!!! And after all that shit talking and starting the fight...even after he gets his ass beat down...they still have the balls to go pick the old mans bag up...and you hear the one "lets go through it" Talk about some real low lifes.

How I enjoyed watching this video and follow-up interview. I will look forward to sending to some other not-so-helpess seniors who are also Vietnam Vets.

It is shocking that nobody on that buss interviened on the behalf of the older gentleman.

I missed being drafted to Vietnam by a year
and a half. During that time my cousin just got back. he was right in the
mix of things and what he told me, I was never so scared in my life. Jesus,
I just turned 17 and playing high school foot ball and within a year they
were going to send me out to kill or to be killed. I have great
respect for these vet's. .
You are absolutely right. From what these guys have gone
threw and you think some punk on a bus is going to intimidate this
guy........SHIT.

Yeah. The only two guys I know that were vietnam vets turned to alcoholism when they got back. My friend's father had been a helicopter pilot there and said he went through several gunners during his stay. I guess those gunners have a high turn over rate, being out in the open I gues they get nailed a lot. When he got back home he was an airtraffic controller and lost his job when they all went on strike and Reagan fired them all. Poor guy hit rock bottom and ended up a divorced alcoholic.

Hey guys, here is the interview with him.He explains the whole ordeal.

The guys ass he beat was a convicted murderer.

YouTube - Epic Beard Man interview - I AM A MOTHERFUCKER TOM SLICK Thomas Bruso

Glad you posted that video. Really sad to see him crying about his dead mother, but you can tell that he is a genuine good person and was just defending himself in that situation. I loved it when he talked about the cops buying him coffee and how it was nice riding in the front of the cruiser! That guy that messed with him was a real loser. "leave those senior citizens alone"!

OMG the black betty song LOL LOL

whats funny is that dude can never go to his hood again. He's been maimed.

Wait I just saw the guy is going back to Prison LOL OMG thats as bad as it gets. He's gonna get fucked up everyday LOL This was justice at its finest. I feel bad for that vet. Poor guy obviously has mental issue's. Our pos gov throws him in vietnam and probably doesnt even have the curtosy to give him some free physc meds and help. Just leave them poor and mental.

Last edited:
OMG the black better song LOL LOL

whats funny is that dude can never go to his hood again. He's been maimed.

Sounds like he is back in prison where he belongs. Watch that clip that is linked a few posts back.

Sad..guy puts his life on the line in Nam for his country, comes back fucked up, and has to deal with this shit. The vid of him at the baseball game made me sick to my stomach. Makes me wonder how our new generation of vets will readjust after Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hey guys, here is the interview with him.He explains the whole ordeal.

The guys ass he beat was a convicted murderer.

YouTube - Epic Beard Man interview - I AM A MOTHERFUCKER TOM SLICK Thomas Bruso

touching story i think. i am looking up to him right now what a cool as oldman. haha makes me happy as shit seeing somthing like this.

what a shitbag that punk was. hes got to get it in jail omg getting your ass beat by a 67 year old he better learn to shut his mouth.

SB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity