over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/t 67 year old man fights

touching story i think. i am looking up to him right now what a cool as oldman. haha makes me happy as shit seeing somthing like this.

what a shitbag that punk was. hes got to get it in jail omg getting your ass beat by a 67 year old he better learn to shut his mouth.

SB

LOL, yeah I bet a lot of the guys in the prision he went to have seen that video on youtube. Dont some inmates have internet access? Just guessing on that one. Anyhow, it would be funny if a bunch of the inmates knew a 67 yr old man kicked his ass in public.

LOL, yeah I bet a lot of the guys in the prision he went to have seen that video on youtube. Dont some inmates have internet access? Just guessing on that one. Anyhow, it would be funny if a bunch of the inmates knew a 67 yr old man kicked his ass in public.

well im sure some people on visits will tell imates or guards will see it and tel other inmates im sure somehow they will find out who he is. you can bet your ass the guards will know and tell everone know one likes shitbags like that. hahahaha

SB

Yeah. The only two guys I know that were vietnam vets turned to alcoholism when they got back. My friend's father had been a helicopter pilot there and said he went through several gunners during his stay. I guess those gunners have a high turn over rate, being out in the open I gues they get nailed a lot. When he got back home he was an airtraffic controller and lost his job when they all went on strike and Reagan fired them all. Poor guy hit rock bottom and ended up a divorced alcoholic.

WOW saw the interview. There's not a damn thing wrong with that guy.
Everything he said is absolutely right, what the hell is this scum doing
out for murder.
He said he went crazy when he got back from Nam and turned to drugs.
I had a friend who's brother went crazy and shot himself but he did it 15
years later. from what I understand, that shit stays with
you for the rest of your life.

About those helicopter pilots. I worked with a guy who would patch
the bullet holes in those copters. He said they'd fly in base he'd revett
on a piece of sheet metal then they'd fly back out just to come back in
again for the same repair.... Yes I know and are friends with alot of guys
who spent time there.

Last edited:
well im sure some people on visits will tell imates or guards will see it and tel other inmates im sure somehow they will find out who he is. you can bet your ass the guards will know and tell everone know one likes shitbags like that. hahahaha

SB

LOL, yeah I forgot about the guards. Im sure they will let everyone know about what happened.:)

Plus the fact that the poor guy's mother just died and he had to go
threw this.

Respect!

That is the best video i have ever seen , thx for the post.

Im actually shocked that black dude did 18yrs in prison and couldnt even throw a punch. Almost everyone I know who has done more than a few years in prison know how to fight whether they wanted to or not. But when you think about it, whats worse? Nam or prison. Im going with Nam.

Im actually shocked that black dude did 18yrs in prison and couldnt even throw a punch. Almost everyone I know who has done more than a few years in prison know how to fight whether they wanted to or not. But when you think about it, whats worse? Nam or prison. Im going with Nam.

I bet you the other person was either dead drunk or a street person who he "took advantage" of because he's such a coward! Thats the only way this little douche bag could have done something like that and lived to tell about it.

He's the white Kimbo Slice! Hahah
You never know who your sitting next to. Can you imagine fighting Frank Shamrock or Randy Couture when they are 67?! Shiiiiiit... no thanks

You know, I went back and reviewed the video, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the white instigate that?

Well, I guess I'll be the one to "rain on the parade". It's one thing to act in self-defense, yet another to promote a rematch. Doesn't set well with me. The reporter seem to be making this into a spectacle. just my .02.

I doubt if he really wants one. I think its just media and people exploiting him, getting him hyped up, knowing he is unstable and trying to get him to say stuff so they can record and put it up on the net to make some money off the guy.

You know, I went back and reviewed the video, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the white instigate that?

Who knows who initiated the argument... We could not see from the beginning. Recording started after the argument started. We did see who initiated the first physical contact. What would be your point if the old man did initiate the first words?

I thought he said in the interview he was talking to a friend about getting some shoes for his mothers funeral and if he could shine them before he gets them and then the gentleman on the bus became upset when he heard him talking about it.

Last edited:
Who knows who initiated the argument... We could not see from the beginning. Recording started after the argument started. We did see who initiated the first physical contact. What would be your point if the old man did initiate the first words?

I thought he said in the interview he was talking to a friend about getting some shoes for his mothers funeral and if he could shine them before he gets them and then the gentleman on the bus became upset when he heard him talking about it.

Yeah, it sounds like it was all a misunderstanding. The old guy said he was talking about one of his family members shining the shoes or a friend of his or something to that affect and the black guy thought he was talking about him or someone black because the old guy used the term "my boy".

I c stuff like that all the time where im from everything has to be racial one way or another.But that sh!t was funny as hell because thats the way it usually ends up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws