over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts

Have you looked at any resorts in the Maldives, or Belize.

I can only imagine how beautiful the resorts in Belize must be! I can't wait till I make my trek down to south america again.

I can only imagine how beautiful the resorts in Belize must be! I can't wait till I make my trek down to south america again.

We have, but we are trying to stay under $6k and they are over our budget... unless you know of some...

My fiance is also dying to go to the Caribbean / Mayan Riviera too... and I am on board with her with those locations.

I'm actually going the the Royal in Playa with the wife in a few weeks, I can report back if you like.

Heard nothing but awseome things!

Honeymoon - I went to Antigua, Sandals, FREAKNIG AMAZING !

The beach, service and food A1, is top shelf.

That being said, we all have our take on what is a nice vacaiton along wiht what your willing to spend.

The wife and I are beach bums, thus, the beach has to be top notch.

Sandals was pricey but well worth it, for me anyhow.

I'm actually going the the Royal in Playa with the wife in a few weeks, I can report back if you like.

That being said, we all have our take on what is a nice vacaiton along wiht what your willing to spend.

Yes, please do let me know how you like the Royal....

We want a nice beach and some activities and the Heaven Hard Rock resort seems to have good mix of that.

Be sure and try the taco stand at the corner of the street. I believe its across the street from the Hibachi/Sushi place. Freaking awesome street tacos!!!! There is also a bar called Beer Buckets that is owned by a radio DJ here in Dallas. Nothing spectacular just a nice little open air bar for a change of pace. Definately do the couples massage in your room.

Be sure and try the taco stand at the corner of the street. I believe its across the street from the Hibachi/Sushi place. Freaking awesome street tacos!!!! There is also a bar called Beer Buckets that is owned by a radio DJ here in Dallas. Nothing spectacular just a nice little open air bar for a change of pace. Definately do the couples massage in your room.

Love tacco's :D will do, thanks !

I have probably stayed at 15 all inclusives. The best by far El Dorado Royale in Playa del Carmen. Been there 3 times. Just plain awesome on about a mile of beach. Awesome food, adult only, loved it.

I have probably stayed at 15 all inclusives. The best by far El Dorado Royale in Playa del Carmen. Been there 3 times. Just plain awesome on about a mile of beach. Awesome food, adult only, loved it.

Well after talking to a travel agent, we are either going with the El Dorado Royale or The Royal

The Excellence resorts are our also on our list... but the company we are working with has a partnership with the El Dorado and can give us some nice add ons.

ericraven, thanks for posting that up... definitely made us think about our picks more

Excellence Punta Cana! Went for ours in 07 had a BLAST! Great resort! Couples only. and Topless :love:

I saw more topless women in Playa than I did in Punta Cana and Punta Cana kind of promotes it.

I am an ass guy... and my girl has a PHENOMENAL ass. Yes, she does her squats :)

I am an ass guy... and my girl has a PHENOMENAL ass. Yes, she does her squats :)

You will see quite a few thongs in Playa. A lot of people from Europe travel there. Or that is at least what I have seen on my two trips from talking with people.

We are likely going to go with the El Dorado Casitas at the El Dorado Royale, the Swim up Casita suite: Hotels in Riviera Maya. Adults Luxury Resorts | El Dorado Spa Resorts

Looks pretty awesome....

Thanks everyone. Y'all have some great advice on travel and definitely some things to keep in mind for future trips

The casita suites are off the chain. Stayed in one two of the three times I have been there. Only way to go. Have a blast. Staff was very attentive and nice too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws