over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Any Car Mechanics here?

It's a good idea to purchase a scanner Boom, but you can get one that's plenty capable for a lot less then $250. Congrats on fixing the problem.

Also, you will be able to clear the codes with the scanner. You won't have to pull any fuses.

Bro don't pull any fuses, you can erase codes with that scanner in a minutes time. It's very simple after you read your code it will give you the option to erase.

cool, not that I am looking for anything else to go wrong with my car just to be able to use this option, BUT, it's nice knowing this reader can do that! :D

Thanx again.

boom now your gonna be the guy all your buddies go to to use the code reader. Just remember DO NOT LOAN IT OUT! it wont come back lol.

boom now your gonna be the guy all your buddies go to to use the code reader. Just remember DO NOT LOAN IT OUT! it wont come back lol.

I was talking to my neighbor yesterday telling him about the code reader I am gonna buy. He already said "oh good, so now I know who to come ask and see if I can borrow it". LOL

I was talking to my neighbor yesterday telling him about the code reader I am gonna buy. He already said "oh good, so now I know who to come ask and see if I can borrow it". LOL

That's why I got a Cobb accessport. It only reads codes on whatever model of car it is for :headbang:

UPDATE: went to AutoZone, they scanned my car for free. Turns out it was I.C. #2 this time. Purchased the last one in stock. Called pepboys, and no one around me has 2 more in stock. CRAP. Told the guy I'll be back friday to purchase the same code reader he used for my car which found the problem in about 30 seconds. NICE! :D

Got home, replaced the coil. BUT, lights were still on, on the dash board. Then I remembered I had to pull the EFI fuse and reset the system, and after doing so, all lights are now off and car is running like a champ again. Feels so friggin good to do my own work on my car. Gives me a huge sense of accomplishment. (i know i'm a huge fairy) :D

going to pick this up on friday, this is the Actron CP9580. It's about $250.00 but worth every penny. So again, million thanks to everyone!

That thing will get you chicks!! :D Not that you need any help :rolleyes:

I have a body shop and it is amazing how grateful women can be when you fix their car! I seriously have to be careful on how much I help some of them out. A few have taken it the wrong way and I'm a happly married man. :cool:

That thing will get you chicks!! :D Not that you need any help :rolleyes:

I have a body shop and it is amazing how grateful women can be when you fix their car! I seriously have to be careful on how much I help some of them out. A few have taken it the wrong way and I'm a happly married man. :cool:

is this just in case the wife is looking over your shoulder later on? hahahaha

is this just in case the wife is looking over your shoulder later on? hahahaha

SHHHHHH!!! That is how I met my wife! :D

All seriousness though. My cell phone # is on my business card and they would call at night, ask me to go to lunch all sorts of shit. One that I helped out years ago called me last month to ask if my wife and I were still together. She had just bought herself a set of aftermarket tits and wanted to know if I'd like to meet her for drinks. :eek:

SHHHHHH!!! That is how I met my wife! :D

All seriousness though. My cell phone # is on my business card and they would call at night, ask me to go to lunch all sorts of shit. One that I helped out years ago called me last month to ask if my wife and I were still together. She had just bought herself a set of aftermarket tits and wanted to know if I'd like to meet her for drinks. :eek:

Thats pretty scarey getting a call like that at home. I got one from an old girlfriend a few years ago who looked me up on the internet just to see how I was doing. It aint good when you just get home from work and your wife says "sit down we need to talk"! :eek: WIFE picked up the phone and asked "who are you again"? hahahahaha I was honest with my wife and told her I hadn't seen or talked to her in 20 years. And she just wanted to see how I and my family was. Thank God the truth finally worked! hahahahahaha

Yeah....you can borrow it for a $250 deposit!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws