YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T any of you guys Firearm Enthusiasts?

Hypertrophyguy

Registered
I received my concealed carry permit earlier this year and finally bought a worthy gun to carry with me.
Its a Colt .45 Concealed Carry model (1911). Sweet gun I have only shot about 500 rounds with it but so far very pleased.
MY father is a lisenced dealer so he got this for me as colt does not sell to the public anymore I guess.
I will post pics up if any of you guys are into guns. If not I will just delete this, just had to ask.

i am. i have a HK USP .40cal that i carry (used for $400, only 200 rounds put through it, dude was getting married and his gf made him get rid of it)

i am getting a Mossberg 590 Mariner 9 shot 12 gauge with pistol grip in a month or two (brand new for $385)

and i'm currently putting together a pre-ban shorty ar-15... i have the upper reciever with bayonet lug, 16'' barrel, and the collapsable buttstock with buffer, need preban lower and bolt group then i can kick some ass (spent $450 on upper and buttstock, handguards)

:)

Last edited:
S

I own a small SMith and Wesson 9mm. I mainly use it for target practise, and hot dates. That gun is a closer. Take a hot looking chic to dinner, then the shooting range, go back to your place and damn near 90% of the time it gets me laid. Its exciting for a lady to have so much power in her hand.

Vitor, you are hilarious. But I can relate. My father has quite a collection and I nabbed his Mack 11 once and took a girl shooting. LOL they love it!! haha I haven't tried that for quite a while but maybe will give it a go tonight.

My father is also...

...a licensed gun dealer and his friend is a Class 3 dealer. I have majority of my guns elsewhere till my house is built. But, now I got a 45 Glock, 44 cal Desert Eagle and a Mossberg 12 gauge pistol grip shotgun.

RY

Whats the need for a firearm, when you got muscles? So the only gun's I'm carrying is hanging down from my shoulders ... and they are more respected than some silly REAL gun. (-:

But on the other hand, it could be fun to own one or two or threee...

Last edited:
Where you live

you do not have to worry about people sticking in a piece in your face telling you to get out of your car or get blasted.

Me:

9mm CZ 75 Compact with Hydrashoks :)
.357 Magnum Smith&Wesson Chromed with 128g hollows
.38 special Colt
.25 Browning Vest Pocket SemiAuto (you guys don't have these in the US 'cause they were banned like 50 years ago or something - semiauto that fits in the pocket of a suit vest - size of a lighter ;)

WEll might as well make this interesting and post some pictures.

Attachments

• guns 001.jpg
    guns 001.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 202
You guys in the US, fight for all the gun rights you have while youve still got them. It aint the same in Canada AT ALL. We lay down like pussies when the government hands down new gun control laws. Concealed firearm carry permits? Forget about it. You can keep a rifle of certain lengths in your car and thats about it. Handguns only in your house, at the range, and a direct route between the two. If you want anything good, you have to go black market.

In the US, the gov. is headed in the same direction but you have way more opposition and an independent streak we dont seem to have.

I have a CCW permit as well.

I have a piece-o-shyt Kel-Tec .40

Stay away from Kel-Tecs - I can barely hit a target from 15 yards with mine.

I have a 357 sig . damn powerfull firearm. unfortunately i cant have it here in the city.

I have way too many to list, but my baby is my .454 casull. It will shoot 1.5-2" @ 100 yards with a 300 grain bullet doing almost 1700 fps.

Attachments

• 454b8.jpg
    454b8.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 187
I love

GUNS! Being a former Marine I love to shoot all types of guns. I own a sig p220 fully stainless 45 ACP and a smith and wesson snub nose .357 magnum. Those are my handguns. I also have a winchester 1300 defender with an 18in barrell. I used to have a HK usp .40 cal and I wish I would have kept that gun. HK is the top handgun in my opinion. Later, Bigwil

I'm a gun nut myself. I've been too lazy to get my concealed carry permit here though... meh. I'll get to it sooner or later. That hasn't stopped me from carrying when I feel the need though. I figure if I have to draw down on someone, it doesn't matter either way... most important thing is that I live through it, and I'll deal with the legal shit later.

I've been spending too much money on other stuff... my gun collection hasn't been growing enough. I'd better work on that. heh heh.

I only have 2 handguns right now... i have a makarov 9mm that i use to target shoot and i have this old beretta .32 that was given to my mom and i inherited it... evidently it's somewhat a collectors and has kept it's value.

Me Love guns

have a ruger kp95 9mm

glock 23 9mm and purchased a 40 cal barrell so that it's interchangable.

i have an AR on lay away.....haha, now that's a bad gun baby!:D

Proud Life time member of the NRA:D

patk

I HAVE A BUNCH OF WEAPONS.

MY DAD STARTED BUYING THEM FOR ME WHEN I WAS 9YRS. OLD. WE DO A LOT OF HUNTING AS WELL.:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws