over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T anybody here ever came off cymbalta

Holy weird batman... my wife just started trying to come off this shit. She didn't tell me and just skipped it for three days.

She almost ran her car off the road into a tree. On purpose.

I got off that drug years ago... I tried telling my doctor about the withdrawals and "brain zaps" I was experiencing and she wouldn't believe me... its a terrible drug. I honestly don't remember how long it took me to start to feel normal again... maybe 2 months. here's a forum that may help. Cymbalta / Duloxetine Withdrawal Support and Cymbalta Side Effects Help

good luck

I had the brain zaps after getting off of Effexor . Worst feeling ever, and the busted doctor didn't even taper me off of it. It's like someone is resetting your brain.......weird feeling. For me it took about 3 weeks to level off. Praying for you brother. God bless

Holy weird batman... my wife just started trying to come off this shit. She didn't tell me and just skipped it for three days.

She almost ran her car off the road into a tree. On purpose.

You better keep an eye on her tri. That is some nasty withdrawals. Will be praying for her

I had the brain zaps after getting off of Effexor . Worst feeling ever, and the busted doctor didn't even taper me off of it. It's like someone is resetting your brain.......weird feeling. For me it took about 3 weeks to level off. Praying for you brother. God bless

Thanks bro. Really need prayers right now.

rule number 1: never trust or count on the fda. they are nothing more then henchmen for big pharma protecting them at all cost.

thanks to everyone who has replied...I tried Prozac when I first needed something and it made me hostile..lol took Zoloft for years then it didn't work anymore so here came Cymbalta...it got to where it wouldn't work..so now I'm at where I am now..5 weeks off this shit with the withdrawls kicking my ass...my doc is working with me doing about anything I want to do she gives me choices and lets me decide..but this insomnia I going thru now is brutal..i could handle everything else pretty much...but gotta leave in GODS hands to get me thru this..what gets me tho is the fda didn't put the withdrawl dangers on leaflet or tell anyone about them...there is a class action lawsuit against eli lilly...which made over 5billion off it

Carefully, that is how. What you really need to watch for any stomach pains. Bleeding ulcers and even worse Perforated ulcers are a possible side effect when people quit taking this drug. It might not appear as stomach pain, it might appear as your back and/or ribs down to hip that feels the pain.

I had no idea about this but I woke one morning with a perforated ulcer, worst pain in my life. Spent a week in the hospital and now have a scar from sternum to below my belly button as they had to do emergency surgery to fix it. I never put two and two together about it being cymbalta but then one day years later my Uncle was real sick and I asked what was wrong and he said it was because he quit taking cymbalta as his insurance quit covering it, so I google cymbalta and find there are multiple other people who have had a perforated ulcer when they discontinued using it.

I was prescribed it for nerve pain in my neck from a disk that slight pinch or misalignment, not bulging.

Last edited:
You better keep an eye on her tri. That is some nasty withdrawals. Will be praying for her
She is back on it for now. We are going to see if the dr will bridge her off with prozac. Otherwise Im going to take the gelcaps apart and count and remove some of the pellets every couple of weeks.

All the research ive done says that most docs dont know how to wean off. Some will say to take eod which is a horrible idea.

She is back on it for now. We are going to see if the dr will bridge her off with prozac. Otherwise Im going to take the gelcaps apart and count and remove some of the pellets every couple of weeks.

All the research ive done says that most docs dont know how to wean off. Some will say to take eod which is a horrible idea.

That is what I have read and you need to do like 1-2-3 months to wean. I think i remember reading that somewhere. There also a class action lawsuit against Eli lilly

Have you looked into selank? Might help you get through this... Good look to you brother(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom's Doctor has her taking cymbalta for fibromyalgia. I don't like her taking that shit. She actually tried to come off of it but had bad withdrawals. The only good is does is helps her deal with her fibromyalgia pain.

I used Cymbalta for two years to treat my panic attacks and anxiety, it helped. But I could not handle the sides anymore. Tried a few antidepressants but they all had their sides till I tried Fluoxetine and have not had a problem in years.

thanks to everyone who has replied...I tried Prozac when I first needed something and it made me hostile..lol took Zoloft for years then it didn't work anymore so here came Cymbalta...it got to where it wouldn't work..so now I'm at where I am now..5 weeks off this shit with the withdrawls kicking my ass...my doc is working with me doing about anything I want to do she gives me choices and lets me decide..but this insomnia I going thru now is brutal..i could handle everything else pretty much...but gotta leave in GODS hands to get me thru this..what gets me tho is the fda didn't put the withdrawl dangers on leaflet or tell anyone about them...there is a class action lawsuit against eli lilly...which made over 5billion off it

if sleep is you problem right now I would go with trazadone... its pretty mild. they used to give it to all us addicts in rehab dealing with dope withdrawal. I feel for you brother. ive been on and off anti-depressants most of my life. I can honestly say ive tried just about all of them. hopefully your doctor is good because it is a lot of trial and error trying to figure out what works for each individual.

I was on it for severe back pain. Was disabled at the time so I wasn't working thank god. Quit cold turkey as I was raging violent on it. Worst 2-3 months of my life. Hang in there it gets easier. I thought for sure my brain was ****ed for life. That drug really really really fucked my life up in less than 5 months and took almost 3 to feel some what normal.

I wore myself out with sauna, cardio, and hot tub in that order at night for sleep. It should get easier real soon if you've been off as long as you say. Take it easy bro.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner