YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T ANYONE IN NY KNOW SOMONE THAT WORKS FOR MTV?

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
JUST GOT A VIP INVITE TO THE CASTING CALL AUDITION TO THE REAL WORLD ON SATURDAY... WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD A HOOK UP OR ANYTHING... ITS PRETTY EXCITING.... I GOT THAT JERSEY SHORE DOOSHEBAG LOOK GOING FOR ME BUT IM DEFFF COMPLETLEY DIFF THEN THAT.. I PLAN ON GOING IN JUST AS MEE AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT FUCK IT..... JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT

I was almost picked to be a made coach. It came down to 3 of us and they ended up giving it to Johnnie Jackson. Wish I could help u out bro, just be natural and have tons of energy. If u look nervous or figit they will scrap u instantly. Let us know how it goes!

I SAW THAT EPISODE DUDE...... COOL.... I REALLY HOPE I GTE IT .....

good luck!

im naturally fidgity and my heart starts racing when i get put on the spot but i love pressure... just the addren pumpin... if i coukd cointrol it.. and give them ME.. illl be gtg!!!

my ex gf will be there also auditioning. good luck I have always dreamed of being on that show

I really hate these so called reality shows, another reason why I wont let the TV raise my kid. Jersey Shore is one of the worst then you add in a bunch of faggets kissing on TV shows. I can't even watch my DIY or HGTV anymore b/c some homo couple is getting a house together. :banghead:

I really hate these so called reality shows, another reason why I wont let the TV raise my kid. Jersey Shore is one of the worst then you add in a bunch of faggets kissing on TV shows. I can't even watch my DIY or HGTV anymore b/c some homo couple is getting a house together. :banghead:

hate much?

Really? I mean, really? Do you teach your kids to display that type of attitude and use that type of language?

Last edited:
Really? I mean, really? Do you teach your kids to display that type of attitude and use that type of language?

Yo, to each its own brah..its a fine line when you start asking/tellin ppl how to raise their kids.. and I don't think this forum is for that and to the OP good on ya bro! For fun I went to a casting call for Big Brother when I was stationed in England...made it to the 3rd round but had to bow out because of my mil commitment! GOOD LUCK!

I am only 29yrs old and I am a true believer that TV and Internet is ruining people's value's. I know my comments are alittle off topic but, example, you curse around your kid and argue with your wife, Good possiblity that he/she will do the same. People are so materialistic these days to try to keep up with the mr/mrs jones that majority of people are in huge amounts of debt. People lose there jobs then they can't pay for what they got b/c they don't own it. anyways enough venting.....Good luck on the audition :D

I am only 29yrs old and I am a true believer that TV and Internet is ruining people's value's. I know my comments are alittle off topic but, example, you curse around your kid and argue with your wife, Good possiblity that he/she will do the same. People are so materialistic these days to try to keep up with the mr/mrs jones that majority of people are in huge amounts of debt. People lose there jobs then they can't pay for what they got b/c they don't own it. anyways enough venting.....Good luck on the audition :D

Absolutely right! Dave Ramsey has the best quote of all time..."Act your Wage"

I see too many people with $50,000 cars living in $60,000 homes, partying like a rock star everyweekend and spending every dime of every paycheck, but can't afford health insurance. The old school teachings of saving 10% are long gone. Don't think for a minute that the government can support the massive amounts of people that can afford to do everything/have everything now and nothing in retirement. The mentality of people today makes me sick. No one is entitled..go earn it!

OP...good luck with the casting and keep us posted!

Absolutely right! Dave Ramsey has the best quote of all time..."Act your Wage"

I see too many people with $50,000 cars living in $60,000 homes, partying like a rock star everyweekend and spending every dime of every paycheck, but can't afford health insurance. The old school teachings of saving 10% are long gone. Don't think for a minute that the government can support the massive amounts of people that can afford to do everything/have everything now and nothing in retirement. The mentality of people today makes me sick. No one is entitled..go earn it!

OP...good luck with the casting and keep us posted!

60k home would be a dump(built 40 years ago in a shitty hood) or a trailer but I get what you are saying.

Exactly...my point being that too many are concerned about what others think and would rather finance themselves to the max and drive a car (which is ALWAYS a depreciating asset) they can't afford than buy say a 100,000 home (appreciating asset in most cases)and drive a $10,000 car.

Last edited:
60k home would be a dump(built 40 years ago in a shitty hood) or a trailer but I get what you are saying.

I bought my house last year for 60k lol, I gurantee its no dump. I just upgraded to granite and travertine tile throughout, along with new cabinets. Then again I did it all myself. I do drive a 4k chevy truck though, I'm a broke ass hahahaha:eek:

Exactly...my point being that too many are concerned about what others think and would rather finance themselves to the max and drive a car (which is ALWAYS a depreciating asset) they can't afford than buy say a 100,000 home (appreciating asset in most cases)and drive a $10,000 car.

Mine cost me $2300, sold my truck and motorcyle, working on my wife's car next to be paid off. I would rather have nicer house than fancier car plus it typically wont let me down in value. I do listen to dave sometimes but not too much, its like a broke record. Just wish I had figured this out 5 years ago! :banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131