over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Anyone own a muscle car?

i just got rid of a 1980 vette it was a mess the 80 is the only year with a 305 in it and you couldnt get a manual trans. there are a ton of parts for the old vettes but to go original they are expensive and one of the worst things about the vettes is everything runs off of vacuum lines and the rot out and random stuff just stops working, headlights etc

Restoring a 69' Camaro R/S from the ground up as we speak. Shits expensive!!!!! lol

very nice! thats the mother of em all! im working on a 66 chevy II (nova) for myself right now and have a long way to go!

had a 1970 chevelle ss put a 427bbc w 454 oval port heads, holley 850 dual feed , performer intake and all the bells and whistles and the ex made me sell it about 9 yrs ago for 5500 but on the look out for a 1969 chevelle ss 396 4-speed there are so many wanna bee's out there you really need to know your shit or you will end up with an over priced malibu if you got the cash try to find a yanko or a baldwin motion chevelle,nova,vette camaro but dig real deep in that wallet!!!!!!:eek:

now i have a modern day muscle car which is a Z06 vette procharged that dynos 700 at the rear wheels on 12lbs of boost.

Nice!!! that is what i'm talkin about!

had a 1970 chevelle ss put a 427bbc w 454 oval port heads, holley 850 dual feed , performer intake and all the bells and whistles and the ex made me sell it about 9 yrs ago for 5500 but on the look out for a 1969 chevelle ss 396 4-speed there are so many wanna bee's out there you really need to know your shit or you will end up with an over priced malibu if you got the cash try to find a yanko or a baldwin motion chevelle,nova,vette camaro but dig real deep in that wallet!!!!!!:eek:

70-72 chevelles are my favorite sucks you had to sell it i wouldve given u 5500 in a heartbeat for that

lets see if this counts:

78 chrysler cordoba that came with a big block 400. a local junkyard had tons of old chryslers and i picked up an ORIGINAL 1962 413 max wedge motor!!!!! those things are rare!! since the cordoba had a big block, the 413 bolted right up to the motor mounts. also because the car was a big block, it had a 727 torqueflite tranny from the factory, a very strong transmission that if built properly is able to withstand up to 1000 ft-lbs of torque.

so here i am with a 1962 factory max-wedge; a little history on it: in 1962 chrysler intoduced the a modified 413 which later came to be known as the max-wedge, it was really an all out drag engine available on special order. the offical designation was ramcharger 413 (dodge) or superstock 413 (plymouth). the heads had ports that were 25% larger than stock 413's, and contained larger exhaust valves (1.88"). it had a solid lifter cam and an aluminium cross ram dual 4-barrel intake (used later on special order 426 hemi's). 2 carter AFB 659cfm carbs were used. also equppied were cast iron headers and forged aluminum pistons. the compression ratio was 13.5:1 and it produced 420hp and 495 ft-lbs of torque. the only change i made from stock was an electronic ignition and distributor.

http://maxwedge.com/orangemonster/orangemonster.php

well i rebuilt this thing to stock specs, made the 727 tranny a manual shift valve body with 3200 stall converter, and some 410 gears. best i ran was a 12.32 1/4 mile time at 115 mph. not bad for a boat looking chrysler car.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131