over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Asking girls out that work at the gym

I'm so glad I'm married and faithful

I can't imagine how difficult it is to date the older you get and gain more perspective and morals

I'm in the same boat now....but after my divorce I stayed single for 6 years and had just entered my 30's.

At that age when dating again....most women were looking for 1 of 2 things...marriage or fun.

I had a lot of fun in those 6 years.

But it gets old after awhile and when you live in a smaller town, you make the rounds pretty quickly.

"Each U.S. state has its own general age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17, or 18. The most common age is 16, a common age of consent in most other Western countries. Less than 50% of the U.S. population resides in states which set the age of consent at 16; these states are usually smaller than states which set the ages of consent at 17 and 18 and therefore have lower populations. Over 60% of the U.S. population resides in states which have ages of consent as 16 and/or 17.[5]

age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio,[a] Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
age of consent 17 (8): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Texas,[c] Wyoming
age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

"Each U.S. state has its own general age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17, or 18. The most common age is 16, a common age of consent in most other Western countries. Less than 50% of the U.S. population resides in states which set the age of consent at 16; these states are usually smaller than states which set the ages of consent at 17 and 18 and therefore have lower populations. Over 60% of the U.S. population resides in states which have ages of consent as 16 and/or 17.[5]

age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio,[a] Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
age of consent 17 (8): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Texas,[c] Wyoming
age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

tfw a foreigner knows more about your country than you do :eek:

guess im moving to 'bama!

I always thought if she Bleeds.....She is ready ?

It's fine if she likes you. And you should know. Girls make it pretty damn obvious when they do.

If you don't know or not sure, she doesn't. Then don't.

Hard to tell. She works the desk. We make little jokes but it's not incredibly obvious. I've seen her look over at me on a few occassions, she says hi to me by name now that she knows it, etc. But ya know, people at their jobs are nice to everyone. Makes it a lot harder to gauge.

Hard to tell. She works the desk. We make little jokes but it's not incredibly obvious. I've seen her look over at me on a few occassions, she says hi to me by name now that she knows it, etc. But ya know, people at their jobs are nice to everyone. Makes it a lot harder to gauge.

Ignore her for the next few visits and see how she reacts. If she goes out of her way to approach you or get you talking....then you know there is some interest.

Ignore her for the next few visits and see how she reacts. If she goes out of her way to approach you or get you talking....then you know there is some interest.

I don't think I've literally ever seen her leave the desk so I don't think she's going to do that to come and find me. Honestly it's been up to me to approach her at her "workstation" basically to get the conversation started.

that's not necessarily true.

OP could have put himself in the 'beta orbiter' category - in which case she will reach out just to get him back in orbit if she notices that she's lost his attention.

OP could have put himself in the 'beta orbiter' category - in which case she will reach out just to get him back in orbit if she notices that she's lost his attention.
Dropping some RP astronomy facts I see

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What does that even mean?

A 17 year old is a child? 21 yo guys date 17 yo girls every day around the world.

AFAIK, 16 is the age of consent of most states in the US, right?

LA is younger than 17 with a three year age difference.

bFFJysJ.gif

What? Not every girl in the world shows their interest. Ever heard of "hard to get"?

millennial girls love to play fucking games.

Oh fuck... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

True..... I would watch how she interacted with other single guys in the gym. That would tell you real quick what she is about.

True..... I would watch how she interacted with other single guys in the gym. That would tell you real quick what she is about.

Honestly I'm just gonna go for it casually the next time we talk - it's hard to get advice on this subject. Life is short, fuck it, who cares?

It's funny when a guy thinks he can figure out a woman as simply as that.

It's funny when a guy thinks he can figure out a woman as simply as that.
Always worked for me. You can pick up certain subtleties that guide your gut feeling. But I didn't give a shit what happened as there are always more options. Just playing the odds.

I found out a long time ago I can be perfectly happy with being by myself and don't need a "partner" to be happy. And all that leaves is getting laid when you feel like it, and that was easy enough as well without having any extra baggage.

Not trying to be crass, but once I reached that stage in my life, I had more offers and opportunities than I ever had while younger.

Its like they can sense you are one that would be hard to get, so maybe it's more of a challenge to them.

There's an old man in my gym that you wouldn't think a woman would look twice at. But he's successful, confident, and pulls more ass than you could imagine.

Now maybe its all the fruits of his labors that get these women thinking he's their next "sugar daddy"....but I've known him a long time and he says he doesn't wine or dine any of them to show off ......they tend to stick around thinking they maybe they will land him.

When they figure out it isn't happening, he's already moved on. Says he just looks at it like an every day business dealing....you win some and you lose some.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar