YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Australia - becoming the worst country?

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
A lot of people ask me about Australia as they think about moving here. Yes it's nice. Yes it's portrayed nice in the media.
But the lucky country? It aint' anymore.

99% of laws that exist in the US that inhibit a persons freedom exist here. Also, here you cannot own a gun unless you are an armed security guard, a cop or part of a gun club. If you are a guard,t he gun stays at your work premises, unless you own the company. Gun club - gun stays at the club.

On top of all that, these are current laws in Australia:

* You can be TAKEN by the police, locked up for a week (7 days) without being charged, and then released at the end of the 7 days. During these seven days, you are not allowed to contact anyone, not even your family or your lawyer. So, you basically 'dissapear'. And there is nothing you can do about it. It's 'legal' kidnapping.

* Police can seize everything you own (cars, houses, cash, shares, etc) if you are SUSPECTED of drug dealing or fraud. They don't even have to charge you, never mind convicting you! So without even charging you, they can take everything you own, and there is nothing you can do about it if they say that you are a suspected drug dealer.

* Forget about receiving international mail. If you want to SEND international mail, you have to show photo ID, otherwise the Post Office will not send your package out. If you drop the package in a letter box, you will get a call from customs to see them, to show some ID. If they can't contact the sender, the package doesn't get sent.

* Customs can raid your house, and everyone's house that you know, on suspicion alone. They don't need proof. And that means, your parents house, friends houses, etc, etc. it's happened to me. Last time I had two houses raided, one of them is in my girls name - her name wasn't even on the warrant! They raided them because they intercepted a package that came from my country of birth. And they told me that because they knew me as a pro bb, and that the package came from my country of birth, and because I was busted with gear in the past, it had to be me! So they raided me! Never mind that the package was addressed to someone else 100 miles away from me!

* In 18 months, Australia will become the first country to have retinal and fingerprints scans, as well as facial recognition systems at all border checks, so they will know exactly who comes and leaves the country.

The current state of Australian loss of privacy rights is worse than that of a communist country, and I know that first hand. And the draconian laws here are becoming worse and worse. In 12 months, I am out of here!

yea ok, but what about the legal prostitution?
thats crazy stuff. how do they get away with that, fingerprint scans etc. do they vote on it or some just decides hey`
this is how its gonna be? because that is communism isnt it?

Well

Since you put oit that way, Austrilia does look like it has it's fair share of legal problems. The problem is the USA is becoming that way as well with our great beloved asswipe attorney general john ashcroft awlays complaining to congress he needs more power to fight terrorism. Eventaully we will all be living in a communistic or worse dictatorship type governemnt masked as a democracy. Once our personal freedoms are taken away it becomes very difficult to get them back.

Australia looks like a nice place to love in the pictures but besides the laws austrila has like 7 or 8 or the worlds deadliest venomous snakes, man eating salt water crocodiles, box jellyfish that if stung you anly have like 3-4 minutes to live, and lets not forget about great white sharks, sea snakes, and other dealy animals that live on the great barrier reef.

Maybe australia is an island for a reason????? LOL!! Still though its a very nice place to visit. I went to the 2000 summer olympic games in Sydney and had a great time.

Maverick

rAJJIN said:
yea ok, but what about the legal prostitution?
thats crazy stuff. how do they get away with that, fingerprint scans etc. do they vote on it or some just decides hey`
this is how its gonna be? because that is communism isnt it?

What vote? People have no rights. It's all in the parliament, where they all vote within each other, and then the general population gets stuck with the new laws. This 7 days bullshit is since last week. Before that it was 48 hours which was bad enough.

Prostitution is legal in most states and where it's not, the cops turn a blind eye and the streets are still full of hookers.

obviously isnt the place for me, so where do you plan on moving too?

Damn my wife always talks about moving to there. She is a funeral director/mortician and supposedly they get treated like royalty there.
But no way! Didnt realize it was so bad.
Mav is right on; all this erosion of personal rights and a 'big brother' mentality - is communism masked as democracy. The worst fears of the 1950s and 60s are here and most idoits dont even notice it. :(

BigA-ever think of cutting out? You have shared some of your misfortunes with me before in email. Sucks ass.

Last edited:
Big A you have raised some interesting points, but I am proud to be Australian and will always be so. I follow the mantra of "Australia, love it or get the fuck out".

Hound dog

I do not think the matter has anyting to do with pride...These are your rights man, do you realize you are getting fucked? A does.

Look A, we have talked about this b4, pm on where you plan to go.

Hound_Dog said:
Big A you have raised some interesting points, but I am proud to be Australian and will always be so. I follow the mantra of "Australia, love it or get the fuck out".

Patriotism is fine and all, but what good is (so-called) freedom if you cant fight for your rights and question things you dont agree with? They are not just interesting points, they are atrocities.

I always viewed AUSSIE COUNTRY as a place were there are NO WORRIES, but after BIG A pointed out some things, I see tons of WORRIES.

It sounds like a good place to visit, but not a place to live if you were not raised there knowing the rules.

Australia

Yes, I live here. Sources are hard to find, you have to hold onto them ! Allot of fake gear too.

Yes, no SENDING international packages too, and reciveing them ! Tabs MUST be masked and NO VIALS in the post. Since the 2000 olympics NOTHING gets through unless the OS source makes sure they do.

Just been in contact with British Dispensary and when i found the price of a cup of anabols, $50 US, made me cry to think I am paying $500 US for 1,000 !

Where are all dem' back doors ?

How many Aussies do we have here ?

Aussie Corner @ Bolex is a good place if there are a ffew, come on over and have a peep--> **broken link removed**

cheers
Winston

Winston-dont feel bad its not $50 in the USA. More like $200-300.
Still less than Aussie, but way more than $50-thats the price where its made (thailand).

I am thinking about central Europe. Luxembourg maybe? That way, you can take your pick out of a number of countries that are just a SHORT drive away, if something is up.

My international banking licence should be approved soon, so hopefully in the next 24 months, it will open. Then, give me another 5 years and I'll be a multi billionare, so I'll buy/make my own country, just like according to plan. Then no dickhead can impose his will onto me ;)

BTW, I am not joking.

Big A said:
so I'll buy/make my own country, just like according to plan. Then no dickhead can impose his will onto me ;)

BTW, I am not joking.

gmta. hehe, my brother and i have talked about this alot. of course with us it's just trash talk tho :cool: .

anyway, i hope your plans work out for you, we're working on a few businesses ventures ourselves, and who knows, if things go good, we might look into getting a booth at the arnold and seeing alot of you fella's there. wish us luck guys. :D

JW

Big A said:
I am thinking about central Europe. Luxembourg maybe? That way, you can take your pick out of a number of countries that are just a SHORT drive away, if something is up.

My international banking licence should be approved soon, so hopefully in the next 24 months, it will open. Then, give me another 5 years and I'll be a multi billionare, so I'll buy/make my own country, just like according to plan. Then no dickhead can impose his will onto me ;)

BTW, I am not joking.

if you do get scripts you can live naywhere you want. If you cant get scripts, well then europe is as useless as Australia is.
You're best bet will be Greece.

patrick said:

if you do get scripts you can live naywhere you want. If you cant get scripts, well then europe is as useless as Australia is.
You're best bet will be Greece.

Gear availability is not one of my requirements when I'll choose where to live. Personal freedom will be.

I hear you Big A the US is on its way there as well with the government milking Sept 11 for all its worth to take away our rights in the name of terrorism. Sucks people just dont care anymore and want everthing handed to them now days. MM

Mailing to Australia

I sent a pack that got through a few months ago.

Had no idea that personal liberties had eroded to that extent. - CH

Yea this sucks to hear I thought aussie would be the greatest place to live!! Big a find a small island in he caribean and make your own damn rules! Start a mail order pharmacy were members of a certain website get huge discounts:rolleyes:

Wake up call folks—this is not unique to Australia. It’s law based on the Napoleonic system and many countries around the world use it. It’s very repressive. Tip: If you are arrested in a country where laws are based on the Napoleonic system, it’s a good idea to feign sickness. This way, hopefully you’ll be transported to a hospital for an overnight stay at which time you could use a phone to contact an attorney. Otherwise, as Big A states, you could be stuck in there for a week incommunicado.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws