over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice

Cough cough* old man *cough LOL

Haha! It's tough to even watch those old Batman movies now. :(

The new one was slow to get going, but the Frank Miller-esk tone was great! My kids had a million questions afterwards because of the huge change in direction from the previous Batman movies. I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I know man after batman begins I was like hell yeah batman is bad ass now.
After dark night I was like ok Christian Bale is bad ass
Then I saw Dark Night Rises in IMAX and holeeeee shit...... Best fucking batman ever and no body will ever come close to that. Christian Bale is such an underrated actor.

Dark night with Heath Ledger is the batman that set the standard.

My thing is you gotta remember Bale did the machinist not long before he started working on Batman Begins. I mean you gotta respect the dude for going to those extremes to be a great actor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
just saw it and wow it wasn't as good as I thought. I found myself getting extremely impatient with the movie and it was getting rather boring.

Saw it last night. I thought the first 3/4 of the movie was good, but it goes to hell at the end.

I enjoyed it. Thought Affleck did a good job. Wonder woman stole the show. Boom

Really?

Dude has an Oscar, won every major award there's to win and is considered one of the best of his generation. A-list actor for almost two decades.

Aside from his awards I don't really hear people talking about him. Obviously it was a general statement not a factual one. But keep up the good work nit picking

i thought the movie was pretty garbage. i'm not a superman fan at all. i'm a big bale fan but i thought ben affleck did ok but i would have much preferred him in a standalone batman movie versus some new BATMAN comic villians. i don't think justice league will be anywhere near as successful as the avengers. batman and superman are both just too serious to ever pull off the kind of comedic value that makes the avengers movies so likeable to a wider audience. i think justice league will be a huge FAIL because of this.

I loved the movie and can not wait for the next one to begin. aquaman=ehhh but cyborg, flash, dark side coming, superman coming back to life at the end and batman was tough as hell with a badass metal suit.

Great CGI, great characters, and an overall cool idea, the story line was choppy. There were a lot of sides stories that weren't adequately explained and even the main storyline failed a bit in this area.

The studio forced the director to chop out about 30 minutes of the movie (cutting it down from 2.5 to 3 hours) and you could tell. A 3 hour movie is long, but with so much going on it was needed.

Overall, I thought it was still a good movie, but it could have been better. The super high expectations that were placed on it is the main reason for the negative reviews.

Affleck did a good job (I still like Bale better, though), as did Eisenberg. Cavill was the same as usual. Wonder woman was a great addition.

Not really a DC fan but overall a good movie. Eisenberg portrayal of lex luthor was horrible in opinion,

Just been to watch this, thought it was great, not sure why the reviews where bad

Any one think Wonder Woman seemed way over powered? Going head to head with doomsday, kinda on par with superman I guess

Just been to watch this, thought it was great, not sure why the reviews where bad

Any one think Wonder Woman seemed way over powered? Going head to head with doomsday, kinda on par with superman I guess

They did make her very powerful. She fought that beast (that was stronger than Superman) by herself for a solid 5 minutes without getting hurt...and by the time Superman got back she had the thing tied up with her rope/lasso.

Gal Gadot did a great job with the part--or maybe my objectivity is partially impaired due to how hot she was. Regardless, I love the way they portrayed the character.

Last edited:
saw it last night. I liked it I'm guessing the next one will have darkside since lex made the stars comment about being heard

Wonder woman being stronger than Superman sounds like feminism is alive and well in Hollywood. Unless it was compared to kryptonite power suppression there is a reason Superman was Superman and Wonder Woman wasn't prime.

Oh well, same as Mad Max, enjoy a movie for what it is and ignore the undertones / political agenda.

Wonder woman being stronger than Superman sounds like feminism is alive and well in Hollywood. Unless it was compared to kryptonite power suppression there is a reason Superman was Superman and Wonder Woman wasn't prime.

Oh well, same as Mad Max, enjoy a movie for what it is and ignore the undertones / political agenda.

She's the daughter of Zeus, any one would assume she's pretty powerful.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131