over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice

The point isn't to bring comic book characters to life? Yes, it was a good batman/superman movie. People are so used to marvel characters now, that they think that's what a superhero movie should be like. Batman and Superman aren't Ironman, Deadpool, or Spiderman. They have a certain personality, and have since 1938 and 1939.

The point isn't to bring comic book characters to life?

The point is to make a good movie.

Yes, it was a good batman/superman movie.

So, that's about it. You watched it and you liked it. That's awesome. Others simply didn't like it.

No need to find theories on why it was disliked by some people. The way you put it is like if I'm not a comic fan I'm not even allowed to watch the movie or have an opinion. A good movie is a good movie, it doesn't need to be loyal to anything.

Thought i'd post my review.

I'll start off by saying I'm a movie snob and love me some award-shows and indie films. Still was looking forward to Batman vs. Superman though.

I'd give it a C+, B-.
Bale will always reign supreme and Nolan will forever be the king so this is hard.
Ben Affleck was meh, Henry Cavill is EXTREMELY uncharismatic...they NEED a new superman bad. Jesse Eisenburg kept trying to pull off Joker impersonations for Lex....wtf. And Zack Snyder....is Zack Snyder. Too much shadows and smoke for my taste.

STILL an entertaining movie that keeps your attention. But through the RIGHT casting in and it makes the movie an A+ and another HUGE hit.

Just my 2 cents.

Man of Steel was awful.

I left MOST feeling like MEH. Although I did like the Superman as an alien slant. Had never thought of it that way before.

Did you enjoy Godzilla?

I was bored out of my mind with Godzilla. Nothing happened until the last 30 minutes. The final kill was pretty awesome though. Next one should be interesting since they are supposedly bringing Rodan, Mother and Ghidorrah in for that one.

I think it is the opposite...the 30 mins that was forced to be removed to get it down to 2.5 hours would have probably given some information that the non-comic crowd needed. Maybe about what Bruce's "dreams" actually were (easy for comic reader), what the symbols meant (again easy), etc...

Yeah I guess that could be true. I think I'm just tired of seeing Batman's parents die. I think everyone's pretty familiar with that by now. I think they would have been better served to just go with the Doomsday story line and forget Batman and Superman fighting. Have to admit I liked Wonder Woman. I was afraid they were going to go the invisible plane route and glad they didnt. She was pretty bad ass.

Didn't know a whole lot about most of the DC universe characters, was a big Marvel fan as a kid, but looking forward to seeing what they do with the followups.

Last edited:
Are you a superman or a batman type of guy ?

I would call Superman a bit gay. In the UK there are different definitions for that word so I hope that doesn't offend anyone. Even just his suit is a bit crap. Although I am 32 and I grew up watching the New Adventures of Superman and loved it. I used to fancy Terry Hatcher in that a lot when I was a teenager :D Batman is more cool in a way but I never truly liked that until the Dark Knight series. They are some of the best films of all time for me. I don't even think I have seen any of modern superman films.

I am sure I will be pleasantly surprised with Ben Alffreck but it's definitely one of those roles you look at and think... really? Christian Bale has been the best batman by a long way for me.

Just read the box office for this weekend. Looks like the critics reviews are finally catching up to BvS as the box office has dropped 68% since it's opening weekend.

Caught Conan O'Brien the other night and he had the entire cast and Zach Snyder on. Was pretty interesting.

Caught Conan O'Brien the other night and he had the entire cast and Zach Snyder on. Was pretty interesting.

I've seen a few interviews of actors promoting this movie.

Affleck seems so sad and depressed that it's distracting.

I've seen a few interviews of actors promoting this movie.

Affleck seems so sad and depressed that it's distracting.

LOL. Yeah I know what you mean. Jesse Eisenberg seemed like a total freak on Conan. Honestly was wondering if he had been doing meth or something before the show.

I still haven't seen this. One of my best mates said it is incredible so lots of mixed reviews. I did see Deadpool yesterday and that was really good.

I still haven't seen this. One of my best mates said it is incredible so lots of mixed reviews. I did see Deadpool yesterday and that was really good.

Deadpool was great. Honestly went into that one thinking it was going to suck. Didn't know much about the character so wasn't expecting much. Looking forward to the sequal.

Deadpool was great. Honestly went into that one thinking it was going to suck. Didn't know much about the character so wasn't expecting much. Looking forward to the sequal.

I knew it was going to be great as I had heard about it from loads of people plus it gets great ratings online. But I would have also went into that thinking it would be crap if I hadn't heard all the reviews etc beforehand. I can see the sequel being even better (bring more characters in too).

Deadpool

that was a FUN movie. I didn't know anything about the character but very glad I went to see it. had some really funny parts. perfect character for Ryan Renolds to play.
-F2S

Me and my gf were shopping yesterday and there is a big cinema inside the shopping complex. We checked the times and it was a 3 1/2 hour wait to see Batman. I figured I had nothing planned and I really wanted to see it so waited till 8pm when it started. It wasn't bad but a big disappointment. I have read some bad reviews but I still expected it to be great.

The ending was decent but I found myself really bored during the middle of the film. I also found it to be very cheesy in parts. Some superhero films are cheesy and that's fine but this film isn't made like one of those. So a few of the cheesy lines just sounded wrong in a film like this. When so much money is put into a film it is never going to be crap but this was a big let down. I found the own storyline to be weak so it was always going to struggle. Ben Affleck was great at Batman so it wasn't due to that. All in all if this was the first ever Batman movie then great but after the Dark Knight Series a big dissapointment.

good movie, affleck seems to be better then bale, i think snyder had too much things to show, that's why movie going ragged

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear