over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T- Better Oats Brand

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Has anyone else discovered Better Oats brand of oatmeal packets??

OMG!! This shit is a dieters dream food. They have 2 flavors that are sugar free, Cinnamon Roll and Maple/Brown Sugar. When I wake up every morning I can't wait to get up and eat my dessert hahaha.

This stuff really is that good. I've had just about every sugar free brand of oats out there and most have a terrible aftertaste but this stuff is just plain amazing. They never have any at my local grocery store cuz I literally buy up every last box lol.

Anyone doing a prep and is craving sweets, this stuff will help. Check out there website and you can find places in your area that have it. The sugar free is called "oat fit".

Better Oats | Try New Better Oats Oatmeal

I'll definitely check these out. I usually buy McCann's Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal but it's a bit pricey and tough to sweeten without adding a ton of honey and cinnamon or something along those lines :)

About to get a few boxes of the Maple brown sugar one. Thanks for the tip. MM

Damn those look good!

I have seen them down the oats/cereal aisles but i have never seen the sugar free versions sold anywhere. Where are you getting yours at Jay Dub?

Damn those look good!

I have seen them down the oats/cereal aisles but i have never seen the sugar free versions sold anywhere. Where are you getting yours at Jay Dub?

Theres only one place in my area that has sugar free which is HyVee. I dont know how big HyVee stores are nationally but they're big in my area. I have yet to see any other grocery stores carry them, only the sugary kinds...

If I can find somewhere online to buy up a big box full I would definitely be all over it.

Theres only one place in my area that has sugar free which is HyVee. I dont know how big HyVee stores are nationally but they're big in my area. I have yet to see any other grocery stores carry them, only the sugary kinds...

If I can find somewhere online to buy up a big box full I would definitely be all over it.

I checked and it looks like Amazon has some.

I checked and it looks like Amazon has some.

yeah there looks like there are only 2 though and they are going for roughly $10. sounds delicious but i'm a cheap ass so i'll probably stick to my Sam's Club bought Quaker Oats and add some splenda and cinnamon :eek:

yeah there looks like there are only 2 though and they are going for roughly $10. sounds delicious but i'm a cheap ass so i'll probably stick to my Sam's Club bought Quaker Oats and add some splenda and cinnamon :eek:

Thats ridiculous!

These are $1 at my grocery store for a box of 5 packs. On Amazon you get 3 boxes for $10?! Thats over 3 bucks a box... What a joke!

Thats ridiculous!

These are $1 at my grocery store for a box of 5 packs. On Amazon you get 3 boxes for $10?! Thats over 3 bucks a box... What a joke!

$1!! My god, can i fly out to where you are Jay Dub and you bring me to HyVee so i can stock the fuck up haha

Gonna try this. Good looking out jaydub

think it would be a cool idea

If you were to make a site like professionalmuscle, where would you start? I don't know, I guess it would be fun to manage something like this especially if it makes profits..

I see 13gms of sugar, which ones of these is sugar free?

I use plain old Quaker Quick oats and when I crave the sweet stuff I use the high fiber Maple brown and sugar from Quaker which has 10gms of fiber which is so hard to find that much fiber.

I see 13gms of sugar, which ones of these is sugar free?

I use plain old Quaker Quick oats and when I crave the sweet stuff I use the high fiber Maple brown and sugar from Quaker which has 10gms of fiber which is so hard to find that much fiber.

Oat Fit is the actual name of the sugar free ones.

Looks nice and convenient but I like mine with stevia and flavors I add.

well just looked it up and some places around me should sell it so deff gonna try and find it thanks

I just use Instant Quaker Oats (the quick one minute kind) and microwave for a minute and 30 seconds. Sometimes blend them and drink in water. Cheapest brand out there for the amount you get

Thats ridiculous!

I found these for around $1.50 at a local store, but haven't been able to find the sugar free kind yet... anyone have any luck?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear