advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Biogenesis: New Baseball Steroid Scandal?

Wesley Inman

Banned
MLB is looking to suspend over 20 players in today's announced
Steroid Scandal.

Players like Alex Rodriguez and many others have been named by Miami Based "Biogenesis".

They appear to have already managed one feat few thought they could, flipping Tony Bosch, the central figure at the Miami anti-aging clinic tied to PED use by major leaguers.

Bosch is willing to testify against all MLB players involved.

MLB is said to be looking at potential 100 game suspensions.

**broken link removed**

I saw this on the news this morning. I think I'm more shocked at how sloppy these guys are about getting their gear! They have enough money to pay a friend to procure these products for them.

I saw this on the news this morning. I think I'm more shocked at how sloppy these guys are about getting their gear! They have enough money to pay a friend to procure these products for them.

i was sayin the the same thing to my girl this morning...
shit.if I had a-rods money id have a team of chemists cookin up something that was undetectable.
this guy that's gonna roll on everybody looks like a scumbag.
no sympathy for these idiots...

Chris Perez apparently got busted for sending weed to his house....too funny and don't get me started on Arod...im a Yankees fan and anyone who ditches their wife to fuck Madonna of all people has been destined for failure from the beginning

I have known a few minor league players and I was amazed at the lack of knowledge these guys have about AAS. This isn't everyone I am sure but talking to my buddies there are a lot of guys that literally listen to "bro gurus" that say take this and that which they do.

It doesn't shock me that someone can articulate themselves well get a one time introduction to a star. Pitch his idea and then is considered top notch. When things go bad these guys have no loyalty and roll. I was laughing that Clemens had to be injected and the guy saved a syringe in a coke can. Really roger you can't even do a simple injection ?

You would be amazed at the lack of knowledge some of these guys have.

I think MLB just needs to show they are doing something and it's another witch hunt.

Chris Perez apparently got busted for sending weed to his house....too funny and don't get me started on Arod...im a Yankees fan and anyone who ditches their wife to fuck Madonna of all people has been destined for failure from the beginning

just read about chris perez...hilarious.
lincecum got busted speeding with a pipe and some weed a couple years ago...
nothing happened to him.
mlb swept it under the rug.

i understand they dont know about aas..........but damn! even having someone else give you your shots? thats absurd.

MLB probably promised Bosch immunity from lawsuits and what not which is why he is going to squeal like a pig. Almost all pro athletes are extremely ignorant when it comes to PEDs and do not know detection times and the properties of each steroid. Bosch wasn't a qualified medical professional either and forged scripts or had his father who is a doctor write questionable scripts for his clients. He's in a shitload of trouble and his only way out is to sing like a bird.

Last edited:
even though aas saved the game of baseball.......they will be sure to make a "example" out of these guys

I don't understand why baseball wants to keep bringing the topic of "performance enhancement" to the forefront and suspending players. Look at football- they are trying to avoid catching guys and the sport is more popular than $$. Baseball is shooting themselves in the foot.

Baseball has been a game of cheating forever- stolen bases, stealing signs, grease balls, pine tar, corked bats, nail files, etc, etc. Not to mention the number of cortisone injections players get during the season- not very healthy IMO. Those things are fine but PED's = the devil

Kills me that they can hand out these bans for peds use for supposedly tainting the game but Pete Rose cant get into the HOF for gambling.....

So true. Did you ever read the file against Armstrong? What they were doing was comical. I had to think for a long time about where exactly the performance enhancement was. It was like 10 high schoolers got ahold of 3 Dbol. Smart athletes use pm sponsors and shut the fuck up.

I say let them all do steroids so I can get my got damn moneys worth for those seriously over priced baseball tickets! I want to see guys hitting the fucking baseball into the next got damn state! NOW we got us a damn baseball game! Why would I want to pay close to $200 bucks for tickets to see ground balls being hit by a guy weighing 145 pounds? Shit, let him weigh 225-250 and when he hits the ball it explodes into powder on contact!

Last edited:
chris perez was targeted cuz he was chris perez. the post office police don't do controlled deliveries under 10 pounds. yet he got busted.
at first it was a felony 5 for 11 ounces, then they realized they weighed the entire package instead of just the weed. he only faces misdemeanor charges now, unless they say his wife picked it up.

I guarantee you this is all BS.

How are they going to suspend 20+ guys on the word of a man who's trying to save his own ass? The lawyers for all 20 of these guys are going to have a field day with this. This Bosch guy has no credibility.

If these players on the list never failed a test then I highly doubt MLB can suspend them for 50 games, let alone 100. There's no precedent for that. Goodell's suspensions got overturned, these will too if it even gets that far.

Even if they can prove that these guys bought them, they can't prove that they took them! So maybe they could get a short 5-10 game suspension for like...breaking the law, or something? Other than that...not going to happen.

chris perez was targeted cuz he was chris perez. the post office police don't do controlled deliveries under 10 pounds. yet he got busted.
at first it was a felony 5 for 11 ounces, then they realized they weighed the entire package instead of just the weed. he only faces misdemeanor charges now, unless they say his wife picked it up.

either way...
he couldn't have someone just swing by the house and drop it off???why the mail???

ive got a problem with pro athletes being tested for weed.
"sorry you cant smoke pot,but here...take this giant bottle of Percocet"

you an Indians fan?

either way...
he couldn't have someone just swing by the house and drop it off???why the mail???

ive got a problem with pro athletes being tested for weed.
"sorry you cant smoke pot,but here...take this giant bottle of Percocet"

you an Indians fan?

That's the thing. The NFL at least bans players regardless of what drug was used.

You used PEDs to play better. 4 game suspension.

You got a DUI, or failed a test for coke. 4 game suspension.

MLB doesn't care about the right things.

Sucks for them, but yeah, many many athletes who use seem to have no idea at all how AAS works or how long it can be detected. Or even which one is which.

For such wealthy professionals, they seem to listen to anyone with a bottle of gear and a wife-beater. Or anyone with a lab-coat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131