over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T bodybuilders with little girls

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
How many of you guys out there have girl children? Almost every bodybuilder I know has girls. Mark Dugdale 3 girls, my cousin who bodybuilds has 2 girls, a friend of mine that used to boudybuild has 4 girls, Phil Hernon has a little girl, I've seen other guys on here with little girls as well. My girlfriend is 4 months pregnant and we found out friday we're having a little girl. I think the only bodybuilder I know who has boys is John Medows, and he got two at the same time! haha

Just curious how many of you bros have little girls too?

Yeah this topic sorta came up a little while back. I have two of each. My boys are 13 and my second son will be 12. My girls are 9 and 5.

W

Greatest gift in the World. I have a 17 years old son and a 15 year old daughter.

Blessed with 2 little girls (6&7) that i raise for the most part by myself. Have a part time nanny and an X mother in law whom Im close with. Takes a strong man- and not just physically to raise little girls as we all know men can be pigs after one thing! I gotta few years yet to worry but ya still need to watch every move as there are some real weirdos and pervs around. All I have to say is anyone messes with my girls its game on- and Ill get away with what I gotta do. I will not spend my days in prison. Its a tough world and your little girls will melt your heart....And break it. Never new love until these little creatures appeared magically!

All I have to say is anyone messes with my girls its game on- and Ill get away with what I gotta do. I will not spend my days in prison. Its a tough world and your little girls will melt your heart. Never new love until these little creatures appeared magically!

Exactly. Two little girls here too.

2 girls 1 boy.

2 daughters and before I experimented with anything not off the shelf.
no matter what, the world's population still end up to be just over 50% girls and just under 50% boys...

I have one girl , one boy. Girl is 13 boy is 6. Girl was concieved late into a reasonably heavy cycle of sustanon , boy was concieved 6 weeks after a cycle.
Both kids are very healthy

I would cite the children of well-known people in the community, but in my mind that would be very disrespectful.

One little boy here but my wife wanted a little boy bad and did all this crazy shit she read in fertility books etc to get the lazy swimmers(male sperm) to the egg. It was kinda funny looking back BUT i tell you, that little boy really taught me what it is like to live my life completely for someone else and to put someone else and their needs and desires before my own.

Only child a girl

Just had my first kid in December and it is a girl, she has me wrapped around her finger already. Thanks to you guys I am now afraid I will never have a boy ha ha.

From the moment we found out she was pregnant I just knew it was a little girl. She thought we were having a boy, and I kind of wanted one but I just knew it'd be a girl. As long as my baby girl comes out healthy I'll be fine

From the moment we found out she was pregnant I just knew it was a little girl. She thought we were having a boy, and I kind of wanted one but I just knew it'd be a girl. As long as my baby girl comes out healthy I'll be fine

Good luck with it all.

I got 2 girls, 13 and 9, the best things that ever happened to me :D

Two little girls (a 2 years old and the other a little over 5 months)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear